Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Our local Bammers...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Our local Bammers...
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2010, 01:47:51 PM »
I am hearing a bunch of chatter on teh innarwebs now that he may or may not be committing to alabama.  More to come.
More.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2010, 03:12:28 PM »
I am hearing a bunch of chatter on teh innarwebs now that he may or may not be committing to alabama.  More to come.

*sniff*

Prowler would be so proud...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2010, 06:58:30 PM »
*sniff*

Prowler would be so proud...
Just heard on a message board that "Kaos has completely lost his touch and is contemplating becoming a female...he figures that since he bitches and whines all fuckin' time, that he might as well get that surgery that he's been wanting."

More will be coming out on Mr. Kaos Mrs. Keke.  I'll post when I hear more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2010, 07:04:50 PM »
So, Prowler, are you gonna give us the inside word on Coleman or not?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2010, 07:48:39 PM »
So, Prowler, are you gonna give us the inside word on Coleman or not?
he's going to SPuat, I've said that since I'd heard that he was visiting SPuat Wednesday through Friday.  Eventhough he didn't get down to SPuat until yesterday.  I'd be surprised if he goes through with his visit to Miami.  But, if given $.50 per mile from Olive Branch, Ms. to Coral Gables, Fl....I'd definitely go.  Now that I think about it, that might be why he's taking his alloted 5 Official Visits that would be around $2,000 in a week's time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2010, 08:10:51 PM »
he's going to SPuat, I've said that since I'd heard that he was visiting SPuat Wednesday through Friday.  Eventhough he didn't get down to SPuat until yesterday.  I'd be surprised if he goes through with his visit to Miami.  But, if given $.50 per mile from Olive Branch, Ms. to Coral Gables, Fl....I'd definitely go.  Now that I think about it, that might be why he's taking his alloted 5 Official Visits that would be around $2,000 in a week's time.
I think he arrived at Miami a little while ago, and I believe they drove there from Tuscaloosa.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2010, 08:17:00 PM »

I am pretty sure that would mean that he drove 4000 miles that week...unless he took 3 visits to Miami, I am not sure that happened...

Either that or 5th grade math kicked your ass again...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2010, 08:41:14 PM »
I am pretty sure that would mean that he drove 4000 miles that week...unless he took 3 visits to Miami, I am not sure that happened...

Either that or 5th grade math kicked your ass again...
He drove to Auburn, Fayetteville, Oxford, ttown and Coral Gables all from his home in Olive Branch.  That's how it's calculated.  I also said that it would be "around" $2,000....

Olive Branch, Ms. to Auburn, Al
Auburn, Al to Olive Branch, Ms....650 Miles ($325)

Olive Branch, Ms. to Fayetteville, Ar.
Fayetteville, Ar. to Olive Branch, Ms...680 Miles ($340)

Olive Branch, Ms. to Oxford, Ms
Oxford, Ms to Olive Branch, Ms....114 Miles ($57)

Olive Branch, Ms. to Tuscaloosa, Al
Tuscaloosa, Al to Olive Branch, Ms....420 Miles ($210)

Olive Branch, Ms. to Coral Gables, Fl.
Coral Gables, Fl to Olive Branch, Ms....1940 Miles ($970)

Total....($1,902)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 08:42:39 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2010, 09:45:08 PM »
You said one week...

My bad...I should know better than to take you literally...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2010, 09:39:03 AM »
 :sad:

http://blog.al.com/goldmine/2010/01/auburn_recruiting_update_jeffr.html

Auburn recruiting update: Jeffrey Whitaker, Shon Coleman, D.J. Howard and more
By Charles Goldberg -- The Birmingham News
January 31, 2010, 7:11PM
Does University of Miami defensive tackle commitment Jeffrey Brown have the recruiting scoop on a couple of players Auburn has targeted?

Don't know, but he spent time with defensive tackle Jeffrey Whitaker and offensive lineman Shon Coleman when they visited Miami this weekend.

Here is his guess after their visit, according to Scout's SuperPrep.com...

Jeffrey Whitaker:  "He liked it too but I think he's going to Auburn."

Shon Coleman:  "I didn't talk to him much. I think he's going to Alabama."

We don't know if Jeffrey Brown is a recruiting guru, and he says he didn't get to know Coleman. We do know Coleman is an Auburn commitment and has not publicly wavered from that. His last words: He's "100 percent" committed to the Tigers. Whitaker is going to announce his intentions at his high school at Warner Robins, Ga., at 1 p.m., central time, Monday.

**It's no surprise to Auburn that Lincoln High School's D.J. Howard is considering other schools who have promised him a chance to play running back. The Birmingham News' own Doug Segrest has the latest on Howard this Sunday.  Howard, an Auburn commitment, has visited Clemson and Kentucky the last two weekends. He says he'll announce which school he'll attend at his high school Wednesday.

**Auburn is still waiting on word on running back Marcus Lattimore. He'll announce Tuesday night.

**Patrick Swilling Jr., the son of the former NFL great, is a cornerback who is considering Auburn, among other schools. He doesn't have an Auburn offer. He tells his story in this Rivals story from Kentucky. He says he's also considering Kentucky, Tennessee and LSU. Swilling is 6-foot-3, 215, and he's from New Orleans.

**The Birmingham News' revised Super Seniors list will appear in Monday's newspaper.

Scoop: Auburn will be well represented, with four of the Top 10 and eight of the top 22. Auburn, of course, has the No. 1 players from other states (like running back Michael Dyer from Arkansas, wide receiver Trovon Reed from Louisiana, Coleman from Mississippi as well as the No. 1 junior college player in the nation in Cameron Newton). Of course, there's Lattimore from South Carolina, too...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions