Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What do the skreets know?

jadennis

What do the skreets know?
« on: January 19, 2010, 02:30:31 PM »
Rumor is Eric Mack canceled his visit to Auburn?  Skreets, skreets?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Re: What do the skreets know?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 02:52:15 PM »
Rumor is Eric Mack canceled his visit to Auburn?  Skreets, skreets?

True.  According to Scout and Rivals.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 02:53:36 PM »
Last I heard is that he would be visiting Auburn with a JR HS teammate during Junior Day at Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 02:55:55 PM »
Excuse my sudden surge of stupidity, but who is Eric Mack?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 02:57:20 PM »
Excuse my sudden surge of stupidity, but who is Eric Mack?

OL from SC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 03:08:45 PM »
But, the skreets said he should be visiting this weekend.

<Insert comment from Prowler saying "Yeah I never said he was absolutely going to, I just said he should!" here.>

The problem with Prowler is he never takes a stand. He talks out of both sides of his mouth so he can ultimately be "right" in his own mind, regardless of what happens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 03:16:55 PM »

<Insert comment from Prowler saying "Yeah I never said he was absolutely going to, I just said he should!" here.>

The problem with Prowler is he never takes a stand. He talks out of both sides of his mouth so he can ultimately be "right" in his own mind, regardless of what happens.
It's a win win situation baby!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 03:22:52 PM »
It's got french benefits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2010, 06:34:45 PM »

Wow...you actually made yourself look retarded.

Should I set you straight, or should I just let it go to save yourself the embarASSment?

I think I'll set you straight:

Here was first post that I made about Eric Mack and his visit to Auburn.....

Calhoun County OL Eric Mack, who said after his official visit to USC Sunday he was firm with the Gamecocks and would not take any more visits, does plan to take an unofficial visit to Auburn next weekend with teammate ATH Shamier Jeffery who is going there for a junior day. Mack, who has been hotly pursued by the Tigers, made an official visit there in September. Mack has scratched his plans for an official visit to Florida.
That was a blog or whatever written by Mr. Kornhole a USCe writer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here was the second post that I made about Eric Mack and his visit to Auburn.....

One thing is for sure...If Eric Mack does come to Auburn on an unofficial with his friend for Junior Days or sometime before NSD, then Auburn will more than likely land him.  If he decides not to...then that's a pretty good sign, he'll be inking with USCe.  But, the Auburn Coaches will still be visiting him with their in-home visit...so, he could still be a possibility.  I said this two years ago....those that have a weak heart, or just weak minded (kaos), should just step away from the recruiting talk until Feb. 4th, because this is the time of year that the Recruiting Season gets crazy and it will, more than likely, be all over the place.

Here was my third post that I made about Eric Mack and his visit to Auburn.......

No, I don't just "wildly speculate" about recruiting.  Plus the Auburn coaches will still have an inhome visit with him, so even if he doesn't make it down this weekend....it won't be over, until he signs ("I don't know what the word 'No' means" - Coach Troop regarding recruiting).  Buy, hey...keep trying kaos, you'll get it one day  :thumbsup:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here was my fourth post that I made about Eric Mack and his visit to Auburn, it was a response to Jumbo saying that he skipped over most of DJSimp's post about Eric Mack and his reported visit to Auburn.....

In layman's terms...Da Skreets are Legit.  Also, Eric Mack should be coming in this weekend.

Never did I state that he would DEFINITELY be coming in for a visit to Auburn....I stated should he, Auburn would, more than likely, land him....

I'm not sure why you felt the need to say that I would try spinning it....It isn't spinning when someone can provide facts behind what they said or didn't say.  What you or others take from what I or others say, is your problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 06:51:16 PM »
Irony. It's a bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2010, 07:07:49 PM »
Irony. It's a bitch.
I usually don't iron anything anymore...I just take a damp towel, throw the clothes that I was thinking about ironing into the dryer with the towel, then I dry it for about 10 minutes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2010, 08:31:41 PM »
I tried to give warnings for those doubters to reconcile, but phuk it they wouldnt listen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2010, 09:51:29 PM »
Wow...you actually made yourself look retarded.

Should I set you straight, or should I just let it go to save yourself the embarASSment?

I think I'll set you straight:

Here was first post that I made about Eric Mack and his visit to Auburn.....
That was a blog or whatever written by Mr. Kornhole a USCe writer.

Here was the second post that I made about Eric Mack and his visit to Auburn.....

Here was my third post that I made about Eric Mack and his visit to Auburn.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here was my fourth post that I made about Eric Mack and his visit to Auburn, it was a response to Jumbo saying that he skipped over most of DJSimp's post about Eric Mack and his reported visit to Auburn.....

Never did I state that he would DEFINITELY be coming in for a visit to Auburn....I stated should he, Auburn would, more than likely, land him....

I'm not sure why you felt the need to say that I would try spinning it....It isn't spinning when someone can provide facts behind what they said or didn't say.  What you or others take from what I or others say, is your problem.
Right on time. I almost could have predicted this response, word for word.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 10:01:12 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2010, 10:08:44 PM »
Right on time. I almost could have predicted this response, word for word.
So could everyone else.....because it was there for everyone to see.  You were the retarded 5 1/2 year old that made the statement about me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2010, 10:11:34 PM »
So could everyone else.....because it was there for everyone to see.  You were the retarded 5 1/2 year old that made the statement about me.

Please, for God's sake, stop making it easy for them, dude.  Seriously. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2010, 10:15:45 PM »
Please, for God's sake, stop making it easy for them, dude.  Seriously. 
Seriously. dude. stop making it easy for me to keep bashing you on every topic about recruiting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2010, 11:15:02 PM »
Prowler...for the record, I like the info you post, simply because I like reading about what may or may not be going on with recruits.

But, I feel that the stuff you just posted (your old posts) about Eric Mack are kind of exactly what Kaos gives you a hard time about.

You see, you said Mack is likely going to visit AU before NSD, and if he does, then mostly likely that means AU lands him.  If he doesn't, then that is a pretty good sign that he signs with SC.

Then you said that the AU coaches are still going to visit him, so he's still a possibility even if he doesn't visit.

Then you said even if he doesn't make it down it's not over until he signs.

Don't you see what you did?  You started with a theory that went like this: if he visits AU, he likely to sign with us.  And if he doesn't, he is likely to sign with SC.

But then you followed it with:  but if it doesn't turn out that way, he could still be a possibility.

And finally with:  it isn't over until he signs.

So what you did was pitch a guess, then follow it with all other possibilities that cover any scenario in which he signs with us or doesn't.  

As it turns out, looks like we will land him, even though he didn't visit and even before the in-home visit.  So the only thing you got right was "it isn't over until he signs"....which pretty much goes for every recruit there is.

I'm not saying you're wrong on things, per se, but that you did kind of do an all encompassing string of comments that almost any scenario would fit into. 

See, had you stuck with only the original statement about him visiting = AU landing him, and him not visiting = him staying with SC, it would have turned out that you were wrong.  But since you added all the vague "catch all" follow ups, you can say you told us all along that it was a possibility....which we all knew.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 11:18:00 PM by jadennis »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Token

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2010, 11:39:30 PM »
I like reading about what may or may not be going on with recruits.

But, I feel that the stuff you just posted (your old posts) about Eric Mack are kind of exactly what Kaos gives you a hard time about.

You see, you said Mack is likely going to visit AU before NSD, and if he does, then mostly likely that means AU lands him.  If he doesn't, then that is a pretty good sign that he signs with SC.

Then you said that the AU coaches are still going to visit him, so he's still a possibility even if he doesn't visit.

Then you said even if he doesn't make it down it's not over until he signs.

Don't you see what you did?  You started with a theory that went like this: if he visits AU, he likely to sign with us.  And if he doesn't, he is likely to sign with SC.

But then you followed it with:  but if it doesn't turn out that way, he could still be a possibility.

And finally with:  it isn't over until he signs.

So what you did was pitch a guess, then follow it with all other possibilities that cover any scenario in which he signs with us or doesn't.  

As it turns out, looks like we will land him, even though he didn't visit and even before the in-home visit.  So the only thing you got right was "it isn't over until he signs"....which pretty much goes for every recruit there is.

I'm not saying you're wrong on things, per se, but that you did kind of do an all encompassing string of comments that almost any scenario would fit into. 

See, had you stuck with only the original statement about him visiting = AU landing him, and him not visiting = him staying with SC, it would have turned out that you were wrong.  But since you added all the vague "catch all" follow ups, you can say you told us all along that it was a possibility....which we all knew.

This!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2010, 11:48:06 PM »
I believe some people have close ties to recruits and may actually have inside info.  I believe so, because I knew Dre K was Bama bound before Jerrell signed with Bama.  

Thing is, Prowler's skreets aren't crowded with insiders.  No, it's a collection of opinions on some premium website formed by the interviews with recruits.  I realize that kids change their minds which sometimes changes information, but Prowler's skreets have an out with every phuking recruit.  Seriously, his skreets don't give any information that is 100% soild.  It's always "there's a good chance, unless".  Holy poop!!!  That can be said about every single recruit.  They'll sign here, unless they don't.  

That's all I've ever tried to say.  

At one time, I really thought prowler was simply trying to get a rise out of Kaos.  But when questioned, dude seriously gets defensive and starts claiming that his "inside guy" hits him up with text messages. 

It doesn't sound like someone just fucking around.  No, it sounds like someone who really believes they have an "inside guy".
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 11:52:08 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2010, 06:28:27 AM »
I believe some people have close ties to recruits and may actually have inside info.  I believe so, because I knew Dre K was Bama bound before Jerrell signed with Bama.  

Thing is, Prowler's skreets aren't crowded with insiders.  No, it's a collection of opinions on some premium website formed by the interviews with recruits.  I realize that kids change their minds which sometimes changes information, but Prowler's skreets have an out with every phuking recruit.  Seriously, his skreets don't give any information that is 100% soild.  It's always "there's a good chance, unless".  Holy poop!!!  That can be said about every single recruit.  They'll sign here, unless they don't.  

That's all I've ever tried to say.  

At one time, I really thought prowler was simply trying to get a rise out of Kaos.  But when questioned, dude seriously gets defensive and starts claiming that his "inside guy" hits him up with text messages. 

It doesn't sound like someone just fucking around.  No, it sounds like someone who really believes they have an "inside guy".
I do have an "inside guy", actually, I have four of them.  Two of those are very close to the recruits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions