Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

eric Mack has decommitted from SC.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: eric Mack has decommitted from SC.
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2010, 06:30:38 AM »
It's going to rain today.
That Just Happened!!!!!!  Kaos, you're slippin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2010, 08:54:36 AM »
Has anybody taken a look at USCe's OL class? They have 6 OLs committed right now. Erick Mack would have made 7.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2010, 08:58:35 AM »
Has anybody taken a look at USCe's OL class? They have 6 OLs committed right now. Erick Mack would have made 7.

Are they all 4* Under Armor All-Americans?? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2010, 09:06:12 AM »
Are they all 4* Under Armor All-Americans?? 
No, they are not. I wasn't trying to make a point about anything. I was simply amazed at them taking 7 OL when they already have a shitload and only lose one starter and one backup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2010, 09:07:32 AM »
No, they are not. I wasn't trying to make a point about anything. I was simply amazed at them taking 7 OL when they already have a shitload and only lose one starter and one backup.

Right.   :bc:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2010, 11:03:12 AM »
Also....Kaos, I told you that Auburn had some "Silent Commitments" didn't I....Michael Dyer, Trovon Reed, LaDarius Owens were the Top 3 that I knew about.  There are three others that are at the top.  Suck on that little faggot.

Stupidest argument ever.

I know who they are, too, dumbass. And as soon as they announce I will tell you who they are.

You are eat up with the dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2010, 11:57:42 AM »
Right.   :bc:
I know you're trying to make this a "look how quick I am" type thing, but I'm pretty sure I know why I posted something. I was simply thinking out loud. Unlike others here, I have no problem taking a position or making a statement about what I think. It would be utterly stupid to argue that Mack wasn't their best OL prospect. I was simply surprised at the number of OL they are willing to take in this class. It makes absolutely no sense when, other than Mack, none of them are all that talented or anything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2010, 12:06:40 PM »
AJ Cann is actually their highest rated OL commitment...he's the #2 center in the country.  But you're right, they are taking a lot.  I don't know I've seen that many in one class. 

But looking back, they only took 5 in the last two years, and none of them were very highly rated at the time (don't know how they've turned out, but if I had to guess, I would say not that well).  Also, you never know if a couple of them could end up on the D-line.  Our Nick Fairley was recruited as an offensive lineman coming out of HS.  He was a 255 lb lineman in 2007....now he's a 295+ lb tackle. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

chinook

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2010, 01:23:41 PM »
Damn, I just got through telling my wife that the OB/Gyn is like the weatherman in predicting a due date. How is that for irony.

actually, you should use the ob/gyn we use...she was dead on both times. not kidding.  july 4th and april 14th.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2010, 02:52:04 PM »
actually, you should use the ob/gyn we use...she was dead on both times. not kidding.  july 4th and april 14th.
Oh, you use the ob/gyn?  Or do you just go for the stirrups?

On the first pre-natal visit prior to our firstborn, I started a little puppet show starring "Spike the Speculum" - dude had some stank breath!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions