« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 10:17:36 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: *Word on da skreets*
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 08:34:11 PM »
Just announced on ESPN
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 08:38:54 PM »
Just announced on ESPN

That's what he said...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 08:40:40 PM »
Just announced on ESPN
believe me now??? ESPN patrols this board like a Chicken Hawk.  Dey knows we gots da goods, yo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 08:41:22 PM »
Watch as Tennessee's recruits fly away... Come to Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 08:42:42 PM »
That's gotta help Auburn hold onto Shon Coleman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 08:43:38 PM »
That's gotta help Auburn hold onto Shon Coleman.
Both of those programs are fu-ucked in my opinion.

Wow. One year. Wow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 08:46:14 PM »
That just proves, beyond a shadow of doubt, that Lane Kiffin is certifiably retarded.....he knows exactly what USC did and he knows where the other skeletons are.  How funny would it be if he got to USC, starts running his retarded mouth saying how they're going to do this, or that...then the NCAA donkey kicks the entire athletic department, right in the nuts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 09:00:08 PM »
Again, thank God we didn't get Lane Kiffin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2010, 09:01:52 PM »
This makes absolutely no sense. I mean, not even in any kind of logic you use. How in the fuck does Lane Kiffin compute? I got a text from Dunaway and Brown and thought maybe it was some sort of hack, so I checked ESPN. I haven't looked at the Vol boards, but they have got to be in meltdown mode right now. I mean, where the fuck did this come from? The only thing that makes sense here is Lane Kiffin is pretty fucking dirty, and apparently that fits with USC. Fulmer has got to be laughing his ass off right about now. All I can say is WTF? USC fans cannot be happy about this.

Soooo, who goes to UT? Wouldn't surprise me if they came after Kirby Smart. Seems to be a popular guy lately.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 09:05:21 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2010, 09:07:51 PM »
USC just wanted someone who would talk a bunch of shit once the NCAA hammers their dicks into the dirt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

RWS

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2010, 09:14:27 PM »
USC just wanted someone who would talk a bunch of shit once the NCAA hammers their dicks into the dirt.
No shit. How smart is it to go from one program the NCAA is looking at, to another that the NCAA is probably about to sanction in February. If you're USC, how in the FUCK do you justify Kiffin? I know he was an assistant there for like 5 years, but that was before he showed he can't coach on his own, and before he showed that he is a total fucktard. I'm sure the UT fans are pissed because now they're having to backtrack on all of the spin they spun for Kiffin during his antics, and the USC fans are pissed because USC just pulled an Auburn. I know some of their top targets pulled their names out of the hat, but damn. You're USC. You can pull down somebody better than Kiffin.

On a recruiting note, I wonder how Juwan James and Blake Sims feel about decommitting from Alabama right about now.......how about Ahmad Dixon's recent UT commitment? Daaaaaamn.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 09:20:09 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2010, 09:26:28 PM »
“He lied to the team, he lied to the fans, and he lied to the media," reads the Raiders statement to ESPN. "He will try to destroy that university like he tried to destroy the Raiders, and will eventually clash with (Pat) Summitt and (Bruce) Pearl. Other than that, the Raiders can say nothing further.”

-Oakland Raiders

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2010, 09:29:32 PM »
“He lied to the team, he lied to the fans, and he lied to the media," reads the Raiders statement to ESPN. "He will try to destroy that university like he tried to destroy the Raiders, and will eventually clash with (Pat) Summitt and (Bruce) Pearl. Other than that, the Raiders can say nothing further.”

-Oakland Raiders

The old man isn't completely senile. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2010, 09:30:39 PM »

Yes he is.

Kiffin is just that much of a bull headed asshole. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2010, 09:30:57 PM »
No shit. Never thought I would say this, but Al Davis is a smart man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 09:32:21 PM »
No shit. How smart is it to go from one program the NCAA is looking at, to another that the NCAA is probably about to sanction in February. If you're USC, how in the FUCK do you justify Kiffin? I know he was an assistant there for like 5 years, but that was before he showed he can't coach on his own, and before he showed that he is a total fucktard. I'm sure the UT fans are pissed because now they're having to backtrack on all of the spin they spun for Kiffin during his antics, and the USC fans are pissed because USC just pulled an Auburn. I know some of their top targets pulled their names out of the hat, but damn. You're USC. You can pull down somebody better than Kiffin.

On a recruiting note, I wonder how Juwan James and Blake Sims feel about decommitting from Alabama right about now.......how about Ahmad Dixon's recent UT commitment? Daaaaaamn.
I wonder how Juwan James feels, now that classes start Tomorrow and he's already enrolled.  BTW, Coach Kiffin is taking Daddy and Coach O with him.  The USC players are jumping for joy, because they know how Coach Kiffin and Coach O "Rolls".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 09:33:08 PM »
Yes he is.

Kiffin is just that much of a bull headed butthole. 

Good point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2010, 09:34:03 PM »
Supposedly, Urban Meyer was caught at the UK/UF game on ESPN laughing his ass off while looking at his phone around the time of the announcement.  Anyone get it on DVR?  I missed it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2010, 09:37:10 PM »

Fuck you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."