Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Lane Kiffin to USC

jadennis

Re: Lane Kiffin to USC
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2010, 01:15:45 PM »
Ole Miss fans called.  They said you can kiss their AYASSS!

Functions of his current job.....which is to recruit and coach the d-line.  

Hilarious video.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 01:17:11 PM by jadennis »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

jadennis

« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2010, 01:26:48 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2010, 06:56:42 PM »
I'll say this, if there was anything more going on at Tennessee, other than the Hostesses.....you can pretty much bet your ass that the NCAA will know about it, especially if they speak to Coach Lane Kiffin.  Also, if he has any kind of dirt, whatsoever, on any other SEC program....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #83 on: January 13, 2010, 07:45:22 PM »
I'll say this, if there was anything more going on at Tennessee, other than the Hostesses.....you can pretty much bet your ass that the NCAA will know about it, especially if they speak to Coach Lane Kiffin.  Also, if he has any kind of dirt, whatsoever, on any other SEC program....

This doesn't make any sense at all.   

What purpose would be served by Kiffin saying "oh yeah, I murdered a couple of guys while I was there" when he's in the same position at USC and would immediately be under suspicion there should he confess to flaunting rules? 

Sort of a ridiculous concept. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #84 on: January 13, 2010, 07:54:20 PM »
I'll say this, if there was anything more going on at Tennessee, other than the Hostesses.
Didn't Kiffin travel with the hostesses and participate?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #85 on: January 13, 2010, 07:54:56 PM »
This doesn't make any sense at all.   

What purpose would be served by Kiffin saying "oh yeah, I murdered a couple of guys while I was there" when he's in the same position at USC and would immediately be under suspicion there should he confess to flaunting rules? 

Sort of a ridiculous concept. 

Agreed.  Why would Lane tell the NCAA which rules he was breaking while at UT?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2010, 08:23:36 PM »
Agreed.  Why would Lane tell the NCAA which rules he was breaking while at UT?  
Everyone knows that Kiffin will run his mouth and he hasn't shown the ability to stop, so don't be surprised if something "slips" out....Also, Kiffin doesn't seem like the type that would own up to a mistake (place the blame on someone else).  Eventhough everything would point right back to him, he's just that stupid not to realize his shoe is firmly planted into his mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2010, 08:27:42 PM »
Everyone knows that Kiffin will run his mouth and he hasn't shown the ability to stop, so don't be surprised if something "slips" out....Also, Kiffin doesn't seem like the type that would own up to a mistake (place the blame on someone else).  Eventhough everything would point right back to him, he's just that stupid not to realize his shoe is firmly planted into his mouth.

I can see him telling something that he shouldn't because of ignorance of the rules. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2010, 08:34:50 PM »
I can see him telling something that he shouldn't because of ignorance of the rules. 
Something like...."Why is that a violation, we did that all the time at Tennessee and Mike Slive knew about it....he said it was okay.  So, why was that a violation?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2010, 12:12:24 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2010, 07:33:22 PM »

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Whew.....Holy Shit!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions