Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Chizik's One Year Approval Ratings

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
Re: Chizik's One Year Approval Ratings
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2009, 12:15:58 AM »
Uh, yeah.  News flash - I am not a dominatrix in real life, only in Vagisil's fantasies.  A woman does not get to where I am in the oil bidness by being a whiny little girl, but you just keep on imagining that you are right if it helps you sleep at night.  What a pathetic attempt at using ridiculous pop psychology to deflect that plate of crow that was just passed to you for your mid-morning snack. 

(Wait, is this the part where I am supposed to tear up and let my lower lip quiver and cry to Ogre and the Godfather that mean old Weasel is hurting my feelings and making me cry??? Yeah, ok.  Do us all a favor, and hold your breath until that happens...)

Bottom line - you are a liar and a moron.  You went on about not letting go of the past - and I called you on it.  You denied that you have a personal beef with/about Coach Chizik.  JAD proved you are a liar.  So it seems to me that in fact YOU are the scared little girl who acts tough to try and cover her weakness and vunerability. 

I don't give a flying fuck at a doughnut about your opinions on any subject or any love you profess to feel for Auburn.  I still think you are a walking, talking, irrational gloom and doom spewing idiot who does nothing to represent Auburn in a positive light.  You have been proven to be a liar, and what little credibility you might have ever had on this board is gone.  We don't ban people, but the fact that you have been R-U-N-N-O-F-T from every other board you have ever been on should be some indication to you that people are tired of your schtick and wish you would just shut the hell up.  Add me to that list.
Your sexy when your mad and quivering.  :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2009, 12:20:58 AM »
JA, you should know not to argue with idiots. Youre a smart guy - just dont waste your breath.

So, let me see:

GreasyPenis says Chiz would be gone by October. Doesnt know why - he just will - EPIC FAIL
True and I'm man enough to admit it.

GreasyPenis attempts to take on Wench and Sweets at the same time actually thinking he can hold that argument - EPIC FAIL
False I'm not taking on anyone, Ms. Prowler is the only one on here who is able to argue and win. He does it every time.

GreasyPenis states that he has personal conflict with Chizik. He cant say why or what but he does and thats the problem he has. Yet, he claims on here he has no personal issues with Chiz. Caught in a quandry? - EPIC EPIC FAIL
False, its a family squabble between my father and chizik. But it actually goes back to Pat D and my grandfather.

Good grief dumbass, at least Kaos provides an intellectual argument to the whole love Chiz/hate Chiz matchup. You are nothing but a bumbling, senile.  Do you seriously know how BAD you look outside of your bipolar bubble you live in?  JA is no stalker, he is just calling you out on some of your bullshit and you can't take it. No, I took it and I answered it and all charges. Guilty as charged both of being true to Auburn and against the staff. It is possible you know.
Happy now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2009, 12:28:31 AM »
Don't forget to add that his ex-wife eventually was driven to stab him...another indication that "shut the hell up" just doesn't work.
Not "Driven" to just stupidly given the chance to. Here is the story. Itsgood for a laugh and a moral lesson.
She came to see me to sign the divorce decree and freedom pronouncement. I made the mistake (thanks to a few drinks before she got there) of turning around a letting her sign the papers using my back for a desk. Never ever under any circumstance turn your back and allow a woman who is mere seconds from being out of your life forever to have a free shot at you with a Bic pen. The scar under my right shoulder blade proves the stupidity of that move. From what I hear she still has the pen over her mantelpiece. 
Listen and learn my friends listen and learn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2009, 09:54:18 AM »
Not "Driven" to just stupidly given the chance to. Here is the story. Itsgood for a laugh and a moral lesson.
She came to see me to sign the divorce decree and freedom pronouncement. I made the mistake (thanks to a few drinks before she got there) of turning around a letting her sign the papers using my back for a desk. Never ever under any circumstance turn your back and allow a woman who is mere seconds from being out of your life forever to have a free shot at you with a Bic pen. The scar under my right shoulder blade proves the stupidity of that move. From what I hear she still has the pen over her mantelpiece. 
Listen and learn my friends listen and learn.

Just another reason you are an idiot. I wouldn't let my ex-wife any where around me with a chance to do something like that. I don't think she would do that because she is evil in other ways and that would actually leave proof of her psychoness...but I'll be damned if I would give her a chance...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2009, 10:13:47 AM »
Your sexy when your mad and quivering.  :clap:
Your grammar is attrocious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2009, 11:53:14 AM »
You're grammar is atrocious.

Fixed that so he could understand you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2009, 11:55:07 AM »
Fixed that so he could understand you.
The irony here is astounding!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

jmar

« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2009, 11:29:51 PM »
Don't you call my gramma trocious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions