Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Chizik's One Year Approval Ratings

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
Re: Chizik's One Year Approval Ratings
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2009, 05:22:29 PM »
Isn't your main reason for hating Chizik some obscure personal animosity from your past that you apparently haven't let go?

Irony.  It's a bitch.
No deary its a rather weak attempt to bring my personal beliefs into a discussion as to whether those who fraternize with quitters and cheaters will continue the legacy of cheating, probation and quitting. I had no personal problem with chizik till he was named interim head coach. Then he became a direct line threat to Auburn and I have a problem with that. Sweets I'm willing to bet that I am by far and away the oldest member on this forum. The bad years at Auburn you experienced as a grammar schooler was a daily reality of adulthood for those of us who remember what we are discussing. Now run along and play dominatrix for someone who is the least bit amused by your act.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2009, 05:28:01 PM »
No deary its a rather weak attempt to bring my personal beliefs into a discussion as to whether those who fraternize with quitters and cheaters will continue the legacy of cheating, probation and quitting. I had no personal problem with chizik till he was named interim head coach. Then he became a direct line threat to Auburn and I have a problem with that. Sweets I'm willing to bet that I am by far and away the oldest member on this forum. The bad years at Auburn you experienced as a grammar schooler was a daily reality of adulthood for those of us who remember what we are discussing. Now run along and play dominatrix for someone who is the least bit amused by your act.
I hate to call you out, but you did indeed say that your hatred of Chizik stemmed from something he had done personally to you or yours.  Just stating the facts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2009, 05:40:46 PM »
I don't hate it at all.

The dipshit can't keep his bullshit straight, and it's laughable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2009, 05:41:48 PM »
Pick your fights wisely GW.  I would hesitate before I brought the wrath of Wench and Sweets down on you in all it's glory.  

Not a good place to be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jadennis

« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2009, 05:58:38 PM »
Quotes from the Weasel from another board back before we even had a staff assembled. 

Congratulations our season will never last past Christmas anymore. New Years day (and later) bowls are a thing of the past. Enjoy your mediocrity.

When does common sense returnand the firing process begin?  Mid October at the latest.

None of us want to live through 1 bad season much less 2 on account of this fiasco (or any other fiasco for that matter). But the sooner we can clean house and move on the sooner it will be over.

Harry I know way more than I can let on. my facts are straight and I am unwavering in my belief that hiring chizik was the single worst act committed against Auburn since the Eric Ramsey situation.

Here is the deal about my personnal beef with chiztard.
It is on a personnal level.
It has nothing to do with football.
What he did to a person who I give a lot more credence to than nameless/faceless posters on a message board was on a personal level. Again it had nothing to do with football.
I gave my word that I would not mention this non-football related thing to anyone and being a man of my word I cannot and shall not. But rest assured it is not about football.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 06:00:18 PM by jadennis »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

boartitz

« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2009, 06:12:08 PM »
Quotes from the Weasel from another board back before we even had a staff assembled. 

Stolt from Clark at woopig. Alibi central excuses.
I was drunk.
It wasn't me. I was logged onto my roommates computer and he did that because I didn't logoff.
Someone haXXorD my computer and posted via proxy. I swear!
My retardation was acting up last night. I hadn't taken my meds.
I was just testing you guys.
I have teh cancer.
I'm crazy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2009, 08:38:05 PM »
(1)No deary its a rather weak attempt to bring my personal beliefs into a discussion as to whether those who fraternize with quitters and cheaters will continue the legacy of cheating, probation and quitting.
(2)I had no personal problem with chizik till he was named interim head coach. Then he became a direct line threat to Auburn and I have a problem with that. (3)Sweets I'm willing to bet that I am by far and away the oldest member on this forum. The bad years at Auburn you experienced as a grammar schooler was a daily reality of adulthood for those of us who remember what we are discussing. (4)Now run along and play dominatrix for someone who is the least bit amused by your act.
ok let me try to sort and straighten this out so the short bus riders can understand exactly what meant by what I said.
(1) This meant that this thread is not about me or my personal feelings towards chizik but rather about the possible ramifications of possible/probable actions of certain employees and oversight of the Auburn family during his administration  and or subsequent recruitments.
(2) He had left Auburn and in doing so I had moved on to other things in my life. I had no reason to worry with or about him anymore and therefore I had no more personal problems with or about him. He came back and it was on once again. Not a decision made by me so there was again no reason for me to do anthing but laugh at his pathetic head coaching attempt at ISU.
(3) I'm stinking old enough to actually have witnessed these things first hand...and I did.
(4) Inside every dominatrix is a scared little girl who acts tough to try and cover her weakness and vulnerability.

Now do you see and understand that I had not changed a single opinion nor have I tried to crawfish from my stand that the chizik hire is one of the darkest moments in the history Auburn University. Oh and Jadennis while you hunted up some stuff from a board that I was kicked off of for posting personal messages from a moderator who threatened me with bodily harm (immediately after he deleted and removed all the personal message) shows quite a bit of stalkerish behavior. You may want to consider a hobby or a few therapy sessions. And lastly to pigtitty, I stand by what I have said. I was not drunk (well sometimes I may have been) It was/is me, No one else logged onto this computer, I've never been hacked but an x-wife did stab me in a fit of rage, I don't test people, I'm completely healthy and sane. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2009, 09:22:49 PM »
Can't disagree with that.  As we've all stated on various occasions, if you dig hard enough at any college -- even UAB and Troy -- you'll find something askew. And once the lid comes off even a little that shit has a habit of snowballing. 

Add UWA to that list of any college....BTW, the NCAA knows my real name along with a handful of other ex-football players that was associated with the ordeal that came down like a sledge hammer (within a week).  And it all stemmed from free usage of the AD telephone to call home for free.  Also, the HC that was fired has been at FSU for the past two years....following Coach Chuck Amato from NC State.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jadennis

« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2009, 09:38:46 PM »
ok let me try to sort and straighten this out so the short bus riders can understand exactly what meant by what I said.
(1) This meant that this thread is not about me or my personal feelings towards chizik but rather about the possible ramifications of possible/probable actions of certain employees and oversight of the Auburn family during his administration  and or subsequent recruitments.
(2) He had left Auburn and in doing so I had moved on to other things in my life. I had no reason to worry with or about him anymore and therefore I had no more personal problems with or about him. He came back and it was on once again. Not a decision made by me so there was again no reason for me to do anthing but laugh at his pathetic head coaching attempt at ISU.
(3) I'm stinking old enough to actually have witnessed these things first hand...and I did.
(4) Inside every dominatrix is a scared little girl who acts tough to try and cover her weakness and vulnerability.

Now do you see and understand that I had not changed a single opinion nor have I tried to crawfish from my stand that the chizik hire is one of the darkest moments in the history Auburn University. Oh and Jadennis while you hunted up some stuff from a board that I was kicked off of for posting personal messages from a moderator who threatened me with bodily harm (immediately after he deleted and removed all the personal message) shows quite a bit of stalkerish behavior. You may want to consider a hobby or a few therapy sessions. And lastly to pigtitty, I stand by what I have said. I was not drunk (well sometimes I may have been) It was/is me, No one else logged onto this computer, I've never been hacked but an x-wife did stab me in a fit of rage, I don't test people, I'm completely healthy and sane. 

Stalking you?  Yeah, it took all of about 2 minutes to type in your name and come across your typical bullshit posts.  It's not like I had to search or sort through your logical, rational, well thought out posts to find the few obsessive Chizik-hating rants....that's actually all there were.

Thanks for sharing the detail about your ex-wife...we're all shocked to hear about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:22 PM »
Add UWA to that list of any college....BTW, the NCAA knows my real name along with a handful of other ex-football players that was associated with the ordeal that came down like a sledge hammer (within a week).  And it all stemmed from free usage of the AD telephone to call home for free.  Also, the HC that was fired has been at FSU for the past two years....following Coach Chuck Amato from NC State.

I read that five times.  It still didn't make any sense. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2009, 10:17:45 PM »
Okay, let me see if I can sort this out. 

There is a concern that AU will land in trouble again espoused by Sensible.  Not saying that AU is doing anything differently than any other program, just that due to external forces (a salivating Bama-controlled media and a booster base hell bent on not just winning, but destroying Auburn) the risk is greater now than it has been for decades. 

That about it? 

Can't disagree with that.  As we've all stated on various occasions, if you dig hard enough at any college -- even UAB and Troy -- you'll find something askew. And once the lid comes off even a little that shit has a habit of snowballing. 

Can't disagree with the risk either.  There's no question that the Bama bastards sense an opportunity to "put us barners in our damn place" not realizing that for most of the last 30 years and most of history prior to 55 years ago, our "place" as it were was dominating and lording over them.   They hate us because for all their on-field success they'll never, ever, ever be as good as Auburn.  We threaten them because we have something they can never have.  They are and always will be frauds.  We are not. It is their mission to destroy us for that reason.

So the risk is there.  It's very, very real.  We've already seen evidence of our beat writer -- a fucker who has the audacity to market an Auburn book -- turning us in to the SEC and then the NCAA when the SEC didn't act quickly enough to suit him.  The paper that employs him says "fuck you" to those of us who demand change or at the very least balance.  If they find something they will do everything in their power to send the hounds after us because that accomplishes two things.  It allows them to continue to cheat with impunity because attention is focused elsewhere and it helps them destroy our program. 

But you know what?  What those fuckers can never understand is that even if they got the Auburn football program disbanded for eternity, most of us would still love Auburn just as much as we do now.  There are a few exceptions, but most of us love AUBURN, not the football team.  If Bama didn't have a football program?  The vast majority of those fat, pork-rind eating pole puffers would be adrift with nothing to validate them.  They would be even more hopeless, helpless and pathetic than they are now.

Amen. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2009, 03:50:44 AM »
I read that five times.  It still didn't make any sense. 
At West Alabama Prowler was able to call long distance using a phone in the athletic department, putting him in the Ncaa investigation into violations. Coach Stroud also rented out the house the university provided for him to athletes and pocketing the players scholarship money. Todd Stroud  is currently a member of Bobby Bowdens staff at Florida State.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2009, 09:20:03 AM »
At West Alabama Prowler was able to call long distance using a phone in the athletic department, putting him in the Ncaa investigation into violations. Coach Stroud also rented out the house the university provided for him to athletes and pocketing the players scholarship money. Todd Stroud  is currently a member of Bobby Bowdens staff at Florida State.
That's 2 investigations he has been in now.  Boys I think we found the rat.  Sani get a rope.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2009, 10:20:15 AM »
Stalking you?  Yeah, it took all of about 2 minutes to type in your name and come across your typical bullpoop posts.  It's not like I had to search or sort through your logical, rational, well thought out posts to find the few obsessive Chizik-hating rants....that's actually all there were.

Thanks for sharing the detail about your ex-wife...we're all shocked to hear about it.

JA, you should know not to argue with idiots. Youre a smart guy - just dont waste your breath.

So, let me see:

GreasyPenis says Chiz would be gone by October. Doesnt know why - he just will - EPIC FAIL
GreasyPenis attempts to take on Wench and Sweets at the same time actually thinking he can hold that argument - EPIC FAIL
GreasyPenis states that he has personal conflict with Chizik. He cant say why or what but he does and thats the problem he has. Yet, he claims on here he has no personal issues with Chiz. Caught in a quandry? - EPIC EPIC FAIL

Good grief dumbass, at least Kaos provides an intellectual argument to the whole love Chiz/hate Chiz matchup. You are nothing but a bumbling, senile fucktard. Do you seriously know how BAD you look outside of your bipolar bubble you live in?  JA is no stalker, he is just calling you out on some of your bullshit and you can't take it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2009, 10:55:10 AM »
Inside every dominatrix is a scared little girl who acts tough to try and cover her weakness and vulnerability

Uh, yeah.  News flash - I am not a dominatrix in real life, only in Vagisil's fantasies.  A woman does not get to where I am in the oil bidness by being a whiny little girl, but you just keep on imagining that you are right if it helps you sleep at night.  What a pathetic attempt at using ridiculous pop psychology to deflect that plate of crow that was just passed to you for your mid-morning snack. 

(Wait, is this the part where I am supposed to tear up and let my lower lip quiver and cry to Ogre and the Godfather that mean old Weasel is hurting my feelings and making me cry??? Yeah, ok.  Do us all a favor, and hold your breath until that happens...)

Bottom line - you are a liar and a moron.  You went on about not letting go of the past - and I called you on it.  You denied that you have a personal beef with/about Coach Chizik.  JAD proved you are a liar.  So it seems to me that in fact YOU are the scared little girl who acts tough to try and cover her weakness and vunerability. 

I don't give a flying fuck at a doughnut about your opinions on any subject or any love you profess to feel for Auburn.  I still think you are a walking, talking, irrational gloom and doom spewing idiot who does nothing to represent Auburn in a positive light.  You have been proven to be a liar, and what little credibility you might have ever had on this board is gone.  We don't ban people, but the fact that you have been R-U-N-N-O-F-T from every other board you have ever been on should be some indication to you that people are tired of your schtick and wish you would just shut the hell up.  Add me to that list.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2009, 11:40:04 AM »
That's 2 investigations he has been in now.  Boys I think we found the rat.  Sani get a rope.
He's cheesy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2009, 12:02:00 PM »
....but the fact that you have been R-U-N-N-O-F-T from every other board you have ever been on should be some indication to you that people are tired of your shtick and wish you would just shut the hell up...

Don't forget to add that his ex-wife eventually was driven to stab him...another indication that "shut the hell up" just doesn't work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

- Reggie Torbor

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2009, 07:01:58 PM »
At West Alabama, Prowler was able to call long distance using a phone in the athletic department, putting him in the NCAA investigation into violations. Coach Stroud also rented out the house that the University provided for him to athletes and pocketing the players scholarship money, by forging their signatures. Then, after being fired from UWA and after we (five players and a two assistant coaches) moved out, the house Mysteriously burned to the ground.  Todd Stroud is currently a member of ex-Coach Bobby Bowden's staff at Florida State.
I tied up some loose ends for ya.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2009, 07:22:26 PM »
I tied up some loose ends for ya.
I forgot about the House burning down, I do remember his wife was smokin' hot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2009, 07:33:17 PM »
I forgot about the House burning down, I do remember his wife was smokin' hot.
I was talking about his wife at work today, something came up about Coach Kiffin's wife...it was something about how she's the hottest coach's wife in the South.  I had to correct them.  At first they wondered how I knew what she looked like, since I told them that the Associate HC at FSU had a hotter one.  Then I went ahead and told them the story about my brother coming really close to killing her (she put anti-freeze in our dog's water bowl, we know it was her because she had just left the house and she'd repeatedly said that she wanted our dog out of our house).  Remember the word on the skreets at that time, about her?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions