Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Word on the streets homies

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
Word on the streets homies
« on: December 04, 2009, 10:44:06 AM »
Is that students are going to roll Toomer's Corner if Alabama loses, any truth to that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Word on the streets homies
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 10:46:24 AM »
Yeah, but there will be no coaches present.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 10:55:04 AM »
I sure hope not (me being a traditionalist and all).

If the tree does get rolled, however, I don't think the circumstances are of any concern to a bama fan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

jadennis

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 11:09:44 AM »
Skreets...they're skreets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

No Huddle

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 11:10:31 AM »
I was not trying to stir anything up just asking if anyone knew.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

No Huddle

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 11:12:14 AM »
Skreets...they're skreets.

Sorry skreets. But that is not how you spell streets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 11:16:25 AM »
I can say if it happened it wouldn't be the first time, but it is usually by a very small minority.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

No Huddle

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 11:26:29 AM »
I can say if it happened it wouldn't be the first time, but it is usually by a very small minority.

Thanks dude.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 11:28:43 AM »
I was not trying to stir anything up just asking if anyone knew.

I think Toomers corner has a live web cam you can look before you are put on suicide watch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

No Huddle

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2009, 12:34:39 PM »
I think Toomers corner has a live web cam you can look before you are put on suicide watch.

:bugs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2009, 02:19:57 PM »
You must not be from them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

No Huddle

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2009, 02:32:04 PM »
Yes I am. Can you not tell how firm I am.  :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2009, 03:17:11 PM »
Can an entire fanbase be more obsessed with another team?  Say what you will about Bama obsessing about the Bear but at least we're focused on our own program.  Shit you monkeys are sad if this is true.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2009, 03:19:19 PM »
Can an entire fanbase be more obsessed with another team?  Say what you will about Bama obsessing about the Bear but at least we're focused on our own program.  Shit you monkeys are sad if this is true.

You are right.  I am sure all Alabama fans were focused on their own program in 2004.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2009, 03:24:19 PM »
       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

While posting on an Auburn message board.      :haha: :bamahomer:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

JR4AU

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2009, 03:27:27 PM »

But that's not how you spell skreets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2009, 03:28:39 PM »
       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

While posting on an Auburn message board.      :haha: :bamahomer:

And too stupid to get the irony or how fucking pathetic it is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2009, 03:32:39 PM »
Damn...I had my 4 pack ready and was heading down in the morning until I read this.  Thank you for setting me straight on the Auburn Board, Birmingham.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2009, 03:41:12 PM »
Pussy water
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2009, 03:56:28 PM »
What part of minority do you not understand. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum