Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Word on the streets homies

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Word on the streets homies
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2009, 03:58:32 PM »
Damn...I had my 4 pack ready and was heading down in the morning until I read this.  Thank you for setting me straight on the Auburn Board, Birmingham.
That's Mrs. Vagisil to you punk!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Birmingham

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2009, 05:00:09 PM »
I'm hear mostly because some are adamant that I not be here.  Couple that with our current winning streak and it also makes it a fun place to be. 

You WORSHIP Bama's program with your attention.  Pathetic mutts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2009, 05:15:15 PM »
I'm hear mostly because some are adamant that I not be here.  Couple that with our current winning streak and it also makes it a fun place to be. 

I wouldn't know 90% of what I know about your program if it wasn't for having to correct the ignorance of so-called Bama "fans". 

The comment "you worship bama's program" is a perfect example of the arrogance that mixes with your ignorance to make you the quintessential "Bama fan". 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Birmingham

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2009, 05:20:55 PM »
I wouldn't know 90% of what I know about your program if it wasn't for having to correct the ignorance of so-called Bama "fans".  

Dumbest thing I've ever heard.  

"I wouldn't know 90% of what I know about Lunar Cartography if it wasn't for having to correct the ignorance of space scientist."

Freaking moron, I bet that sounded better in your head than when you pushed the post button.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 07:57:36 PM by Vagisil »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2009, 05:49:43 PM »
Dumbest thing I've ever hear.  

"I wouldn't know 90% of what I know about Lunar Cartography if it wasn't for having to correct the ignorance of space scientist."

Freaking moron, I bet that sounded better in your head than when you pushed the post button.

It sounded a lot better than "Dumbest thing I've ever hear" looks.

And your comparison of Bama fans to "space scientists" (whatever the hell that is), is beyond ironic (especially considering Auburn has six astronauts among it's alumni).
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 05:50:27 PM by jaddazio »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Birmingham

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2009, 05:58:45 PM »
It sounded a lot better than "Dumbest thing I've ever hear" looks.

And your comparison of Bama fans to "space scientists" (whatever the hell that is), is beyond ironic (especially considering Auburn has six astronauts among it's alumni).

LMAO :rofl:  Let me help you a little, it appears that you may be a fucking moron.  For future reference, use google to accomidate your dumbfuckery. 
http://www-pi.physics.uiowa.edu/java/ 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_science
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2009, 06:32:49 PM »
You don't know what you're talking about...SPuat has astronauts.

SEE!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2009, 09:02:26 PM »

I don't know about you but the only thing I worship is this guy...

as for bamas program, they can die in a fiery plane crash for all I care.  Never been to a bama board myself, have you?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 09:05:08 PM by Gatorfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

jadennis

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2009, 10:33:41 PM »
LMAO :rofl:  Let me help you a little, it appears that you may be a phuking moron.  For future reference, use google to accomidate your dumbphukery. 
http://www-pi.physics.uiowa.edu/java/ 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_science

Something like astrophysicist would have made more sense to me...."space scientist" sounds like something my two year old would say or something a 7 year old would answer to "what do you want to be when you grow up?".

And for God's sake please start using spell check to accomIdate your grammar challenges.  Some of the things you type are the "dumbest things I've ever hear".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

- Reggie Torbor

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2009, 10:59:39 PM »
But that's not how you spell skreets.

Thanks for the heads up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2009, 03:02:55 PM »
Something like astrophysicist would have made more sense to me...."space scientist" sounds like something my two year old would say or something a 7 year old would answer to "what do you want to be when you grow up?".

And for God's sake please start using spell check to accomIdate your grammar challenges.  Some of the things you type are the "dumbest things I've ever hear".
spell check doesn't correct stupid statements.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs