Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I don't suppose anyone here would help me

boartitz

Re: I don't suppose anyone here would help me
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2009, 06:06:18 AM »
Not that I don't think you have tons of testosterone because I know you probably have a dick and balls in there somewhere.  If not I'm sure you will by the nights end.  As for being competitive, I happen to not give a shit if their was a prize to be won or not.  Apparently your ovaries are bigger than your wiener, causing you to not understand the competitive nature of most men.  For that matter, I doubt I would even accept a prize in the case I did win.  I don't know AUTR very well but I know that he probably likes most of you and even tailgates with a few of you.  I know he talks to all of you.  I know that he's friends with a lot of you who in return don't like me.  He may very well be included in that group.  I can't possibly see myself giving him my address.  Can't see taking a risk on having my address passed around and who knows what showing up at my door.  Unlike your wino ass I could give a shit about booze.  I want to win in a pick up basketball game.  I want to win at UNO.  I want to win at anything I'm spending the time to participate in.  Just because you happen to perform in a pick 'em league exactly how I would imagine a woman would doesn't mean that others don't enjoy the close competition that their picks provide them week in and week out.  

You suck at trying to know football.
You suck at trying to be a dude.
Find a husband and shut up.
Once you got on the internet, your address is out there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2009, 06:48:40 AM »
We should change it to GreasyGaytor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2009, 07:35:27 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Mr. Sensible

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2009, 09:05:36 AM »
 :ice:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2009, 09:26:53 AM »
Once you got on the internet, your address is out there.

I see two houses on his street. Is his the one that is pink with purple stripes and leather tassels or is it the one next to it with the guy sitting on the front porch spanking off to old videos of the Bahr in broad daylight?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2009, 09:35:04 AM »
I see two houses on his street. Is his the one that is pink with purple stripes and leather tassels or is it the one next to it with the guy sitting on the front porch spanking off to old videos of the Bahr in broad daylight?

Both.

He's a real estate magnate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Ogre

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2009, 10:22:23 AM »
Not that I don't think you have tons of testosterone because I know you probably have a dick and balls in there somewhere.  If not I'm sure you will by the nights end.  As for being competitive, I happen to not give a shit if their was a prize to be won or not.  Apparently your ovaries are bigger than your wiener, causing you to not understand the competitive nature of most men.  For that matter, I doubt I would even accept a prize in the case I did win.  I don't know AUTR very well but I know that he probably likes most of you and even tailgates with a few of you.  I know he talks to all of you.  I know that he's friends with a lot of you who in return don't like me.  He may very well be included in that group.  I can't possibly see myself giving him my address.  Can't see taking a risk on having my address passed around and who knows what showing up at my door.  Unlike your wino ass I could give a shit about booze.  I want to win in a pick up basketball game.  I want to win at UNO.  I want to win at anything I'm spending the time to participate in.  Just because you happen to perform in a pick 'em league exactly how I would imagine a woman would doesn't mean that others don't enjoy the close competition that their picks provide them week in and week out.  

You suck at trying to know football.
You suck at trying to be a dude.
Find a husband and shut up.

Sweet.  I call dibs on the bottle of booze, since Nancy doesn't want it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2009, 10:39:56 AM »
You suck at dishing out tired, cliched insults.

Sure, I am having a sucky year at the Pick Em.  Has more to do with some personal stuff to which you will never be privy than with my gender, but you can go on believing that with all your little pathetic heart if it helps you sleep at night.  

I am as competitive as anyone, but I actually save the intensely competitive borderline asshole behavior for things that are worth it in the grand scheme of life.  You, apparently, cannot differentiate between “worth it” and “not worth it”.  Maybe it’s because you have so little of real importance in your own life that you have to sweat the small stuff to the point that even other bammer fans are looking at you and saying “Dude, WTF?”
Men don’t have a corner on the market at being competitive.  And I am sure that the other guys playing the game are just as competitive as you.  The only difference is that you currently have a corner on the market on being a whiney pathetic douche while being competitive.  And if your goal was to win that competition, well , then congratulations.  Success.

You know, you used to be semi-cool, in a stupid inbred bammer kind of way.  And sparring with you used to be somewhat entertaining.  Now you are just the aforementioned whiney pathetic douche.  Did something happen to shove the axhandle up your ass sideways?  Or have you always been a pathetic whiney douche and we are just now seeing your true colors?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2009, 10:42:51 AM »
Men don’t have a corner on the market at being competitive.
Yeah, lesbians do have a percentage of the market share as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2009, 10:45:35 AM »
Yeah, lesbians do have a percentage of the market share as well.

Hot lesbians are cool.

Wait... what were we talking about?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2009, 10:47:57 AM »
Changed...

I will let AUTR know.

Hey Mark...Birmingham's name is now Vagisil so you know
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2009, 10:50:14 AM »
You suck at dishing out tired, cliched insults.

Sure, I am having a sucky year at the Pick Em.  Has more to do with some personal stuff to which you will never be privy than with my gender, but you can go on believing that with all your little pathetic heart if it helps you sleep at night.  

I am as competitive as anyone, but I actually save the intensely competitive borderline butthole behavior for things that are worth it in the grand scheme of life.  You, apparently, cannot differentiate between “worth it” and “not worth it”.  Maybe it’s because you have so little of real importance in your own life that you have to sweat the small stuff to the point that even other bammer fans are looking at you and saying “Dude, WTF?”
Men don’t have a corner on the market at being competitive.  And I am sure that the other guys playing the game are just as competitive as you.  The only difference is that you currently have a corner on the market on being a whiney pathetic douche while being competitive.  And if your goal was to win that competition, well , then congratulations.  Success.

You know, you used to be semi-cool, in a stupid inbred bammer kind of way.  And sparring with you used to be somewhat entertaining.  Now you are just the aforementioned whiney pathetic douche.  Did something happen to shove the axhandle up your ass sideways?  Or have you always been a pathetic whiney douche and we are just now seeing your true colors?

Wench, you have again resorted to kicking lesser beings than yourself. You are slumming.

BTW- post of the day.  :clap:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 11:09:42 AM by G8R2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2009, 10:50:25 AM »
Changed...

I will let AUTR know.

Wait...how is gainesville going to get his points now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2009, 10:53:08 AM »
Wait...how is gainesville going to get his points now?
fuck...

Here is a chart so we know.

Birmingham > Gainesville > Vagisil
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2009, 10:53:28 AM »
Changed...

I will let AUTR know.

I am laughing too hard to say what I am thinking...

B, you rock.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2009, 10:53:34 AM »
now that's just comedy.......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2009, 11:28:02 AM »
This is some funny sh!+
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2009, 11:29:05 AM »
Who is this AUTR you speak of.  I am now UFTR you ass bag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2009, 11:31:19 AM »
Who is this AUTR you speak of.  I am now UFTR you ass bag.
How are you going to get your points?

fuck...here I will make a chart for you.

AUTailgatingRules > UFTailgatingRules
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

boartitz

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2009, 11:50:12 AM »
I just had an epiphany during my 3rd bloody mary of the morning.
The reason Vag was posting during his vacation. He was too short to get on the rides and had a lot of down time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions