« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 12:15:35 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
Re: Heisman Race
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 11:32:13 PM »
Here is how they will finsh Colt, Toby, Tim, CJ and then Mark.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 11:37:31 PM »
IMO...it'll be Colt, Toby, Mark, Tebow and then Spiller.  Also, Toby and Ingram could flip flop.  If Nebraska picks Colt left and right (about 3 or 4 Int.) then if Ingram has his Average rushing day, Ingram could jump back up into the top spot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

No Huddle

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 11:40:23 PM »
Tall order for Ingram. UF's defense is no joke and I think Colt will be fine against The Cornhuskers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 11:47:48 PM »
Tall order for Ingram. UF's defense is no joke and I think Colt will be fine against The Cornhuskers.
We'll see about that.

Signed,

Ndamukong "King Kong" Suh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 12:04:10 AM »
We'll see about that.

Signed,

Seriously...this guy is a much a Heisman candidate as anyone in college football.  BAD-MO-FO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 12:21:52 AM »
Seriously...this guy is a much a Heisman candidate as anyone in college football.  BAD-MO-FO.
I think he's actually in the running....probably behind Spiller
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2009, 03:29:35 AM »
We'll see about that.

Signed,

Superman that ho.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2009, 08:29:51 AM »
Sounds about right. I'd love to see Toby get it, but Colt has all the love from the media.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

JR4AU

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2009, 09:42:34 AM »
Tebow or Ingram could make a strong statement in Atl.  Just my completely unbiased opinion though, Auburn hurt Ingram's chances badly, and he'd have to really do something special and game changing to win it.  And because he's in the south, I think Tebow takes enough votes to keep him from winning it. 

IMHO, it comes down to a couple of things.  Tebow and McCoy's final games.  If both perfrom very well it will then come down to whether the voters want to give it to Tebow due to his "intangibles" OR as a lifetime acheivement award, a la Ron Dayne, or do they give it to McCoy for his numbers this year, plus being a deserving recipient of a lifetime acheivement award in any other class that didn't include Tim Tebow.   If they actually voted on "the best player in college football" I think Spiller would win, but he won't.  For whatever it's worth, Tebow and McCoy have great shots at NFL careers and stardome, and great shots at being busts too, but Spiller, barring injury will be a big time star at the next level, though that's not what the Heisman is about, he is, IMO, the most all around complete player of the candidates, and if on a better team, might run away with the Heisman voting. 

It's not my vote, but I say because of the regions of the country the candidates play in, and other factors stated, that the winner will be McCoy barring a disastourous performance in the BTCG.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2009, 09:45:20 PM »

On paper, Colt should have one of his lesser statistical games. Nebraska's D may be the best in the Big 12 since Oklahoma's is so injury depleted. Im thinking he may have a 13-21 185 yds type of game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2009, 10:04:20 PM »
I'd love to see Toby get it
Me too. I like that I didn't even know his name at the beginning of the year....he wasn't a candidate....he just worked his way up from obscurity, winning games and getting stats.

But, Colt will get it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2009, 10:12:12 PM »
What is the status on Ingram's injury?  Someone said it was a hip pointer. (Crooked erection)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2009, 10:21:58 PM »
What is the status on Ingram's injury?  Someone said it was a hip pointer. (Crooked erection)

You mean this guy?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

No Huddle

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2009, 10:38:55 PM »
Yes that guy  :bugs:. Saban said in his conference call today with CUM that he would be fine for the SECCG but you never know. I have also heard it is a hip pointer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2009, 09:46:08 AM »
Sprained vaginas heal quickly. He'll show up (just to get beat down again) in the SECCG.

Ingram just pussed out in the IB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2009, 09:48:08 AM »
Sprained vaginas heal quickly. He'll show up (just to get beat down again) in the SECCG.

A Heisman winner shows up for the big ones.

He is no Heisman winner this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2009, 05:05:15 PM »

Exactly!  He had his little feelings hurt, and figured the best way out was to fake an injury. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions