Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Eric Smith Civil Suit (Merged)

Re: Eric Smith Civil Suit (Merged)
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2009, 10:02:50 AM »
Who? I know we had some top guys, but wasn't aware we had the #1 player in the state.

My apologies Sens...  I meant MS...  The three #1 state recruits we have committed are:

#1 Prospect from Arkansas (Michael Dyer)
#1 Prospect from Louisiana (Trovon Reed)
#1 Prospect from Mississippi (Shon Coleman)

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mr. Sensible

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2009, 10:03:07 AM »
Thanks.

Admittedly, I don't start following recruiting until the month before signing day.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 10:03:39 AM by Mr. Sensible »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2009, 10:04:39 AM »
He is a piece of poop, and I will no longer bother to listen to him.  Anyone know of any other stations throughout the south that talk SEC football in the afternoons?

I would add Cole Cubelic as a friend on Facebook. He is always listing times and shows around the state that he is on. Ben Leard at 97.7 FM in Auburn. Johnny Franks @ 103.9 fm in Huntsville.  Decatur 1400am espn radio. These are few that he has posted on his wall which he has participated. ESPN radio locally is about the best shot. I don't listen to too much sports radio, so I can't vouch for more that I stated. Good luck.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=520046829&ref=nf
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2009, 10:06:33 AM »
Thanks.

Admittedly, I don't start following recruiting until the month before signing day.

An interesting tid-bit though...  I believe (do NOT know for sure, someone correct me if I'm wrong)  We either lead, or have pulled even with "in-state" recruiting over Alabama right now.

Kind of pulls on my point about F'bomb.  I think he does a better job of pissing fans off than he does actual recruits.

I'd STILL love to see someone punch that fucker in the taint though.   :bc:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2009, 10:14:50 AM »
I didn't know he made a plea.  You don't have to make a guilty plea to get YO. 
Well, according to the story he pled guilty, anyways.

Smith was charged with disorderly conduct. He pleaded guilty and was granted youthful offender status.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2009, 10:22:18 AM »
680 the fan in Atlanta mid day guys Chuck and Chernoff have a college football themed show (obviously with falcons, hawks and braves talk mixed in) Chuck Oliver is an Auburn graduate and the shows producer Chadd Scott is also an Auburn graduate.  They are on 11-2 central.  They stream the show online and I think its worth listening to (or on a partly cloudy day you can pick up the station here in God's country).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2009, 10:24:24 AM »
As Brian said, PF is good at what he does and he understands that his bread is buttered by catering to the unwashed masses.  That means making sure his show centers around Bama, whether it's positive or negative.  That also means making sure any negative tidbit that surfaces about Bama's biggest rival is blown out of proportion.

I would tend to disagree concerning the ability to get "SEC" news from his show.  Having Barbara Dooley on each week and making fun of Pat Dye is about the extent of that for Finedung. He does have the ability to get great guests but unfornunately, if that guest can't somehow bring his/her topic back around to Bama football, they have no relevance on his show.  I turned him on a few weeks back and he had this beat writer on from Louisville when the whole Pitino affair thing was all the rage.  I thought to myself, hey..something besides Bama talk..might be worth a listen.  I promise you the 2nd thing I heard out of Finedongs mouth was something to the effect of.."This would almost be like something coming out about Nick Saban..blah, blah, blah.."

Let me get this straight, you're interviewing a beat writer from the State of Kentucky about a scandal involving one of the most high profile basketball coaches in the business...and you're asking him questions about Nick Saban?  But, that's what made his listeners perk up.  Prior to that, they were all going, "Whut thuh hayull's he tawkin' bout baskitbaw fer?  I wanna' know whut thuh almaghty Saybin had fer brekfast an thuh consistinsee of his poop afterwurds."  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2009, 10:27:50 AM »
Didn't realize there were 2 topics on this...Eric Smith Goes to Washington and What does a civil suit have to do with anything....Have been merged.

-Titan Out
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2009, 10:29:26 AM »
Didn't realize there were 2 topics on this...Eric Smith Goes to Washington and What does a civil suit have to do with anything....Have been merged.

-Titan Out
God Dammit, you are one hell of a man.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2009, 10:33:43 AM »

He has an immense e-penis.  He says it smells of mahogany.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2009, 10:33:54 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2009, 10:45:53 AM »

It's extra funny that you made that for him, and he wore it in his sig as badge of honor.

Not as funny as the one WarTim proudly displayed though. I'm sure you have that in your vault.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mr. Sensible

« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2009, 11:26:20 AM »
When's the father of the woman Courtney Upshaw assaulted on Finebaum?

Oh, that's right. That's a non-sports story and doesn't belong on his airwaves.

:pee: Finebaum

:shitfan:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 11:39:09 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2009, 03:51:06 PM »
When's the father of the woman Courtney Upshaw assaulted on Finebaum?

Oh, that's right. That's a non-sports story and doesn't belong on his airwaves.

Wait.  Is The Machine at it again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2009, 03:58:49 PM »
Jenkins' mommy on finebaum now.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2009, 04:01:01 PM »
Jenkins' mommy on finebaum now.   

Give us the Cliffs........I refuse to listen to his show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2009, 05:02:46 PM »
She basically feels like Smith got off easy and wants payback.  She said when she attempted to contact someone in the athletic office they blew her off and contacted her later.  She would not go into details about the dialogue between her and AU.  The reason she claims she got an attorney for her son is when Smith filed a counter warrant on her son.  She said if you talk to the "black" students at AU they are afraid of the football team and that there are a few of the players that don't deserve to be on the team.

Her son was valedictorian at his HS and is an angel.  He has never and would never start a fight with anyone.  All of his neighbors sent him get well cards.  He missed a week of school and now has a scar on his head for no reason.     

Finebaum keeps talking about how shocking the video was he saw and that there are reports that there are multiple tapes out there.  He also claims a prominent member of the football team was present that night.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2009, 05:03:57 PM »
Mummy sounded as innocent as a Ms. Daisy.  Soft spoken.  Sweet hearted.  

And she's an Auburn fan too.  Here baby boy has NEVER been in trouble.  He's just an angel.  She likes Auburn, though.  She's just upset that no one is looking out for Decari.  Chizik was happy.  The fans were happy.  Eric Smith was happy.  But no one asked Decari if he was happy.  No one is speaking for him.  That's why she got Wendy Crew.  Someone needs to speak up for Decari.  

Fuuuucccckkkkk me.  This is THE most frustrating story I've seen yet.  The Trooper Taylor "mcnugga" bullshit was bad enough, but this is awful.  

Then, after the replay of the interview, a Bama fan comes in all high and mighty about how all fans from both teams should feel for Decari's mother.  Anyone who has a heart should feel sympathy for a wonderful, sincere woman like Sonja Jenkins.  He also said that all parents should look after their children like Sonja did.  We should never be okay with football players getting away with violence on innocent people, and we definitely should have parents that are willing to stand up to football programs to ensure justice is being served correctly.  

WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU WHEN COURTNEY UPSHAW ASSAULTED THAT GIRL?  AND WHAT ABOUT HOW HER FATHER SCREAMED "ROLL TIDE" WHEN UPSHAW WAS CLEARED?

I need a drink.   :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2009, 05:48:52 PM »
According to Shane Corn the two other players with Smith were D. Adams and N. Thorpe. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions