Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

"Cathouse" chick dead

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
"Cathouse" chick dead
« on: November 17, 2009, 12:25:17 AM »
Thought I'd start with pics before the boring read. She was on the show cathouse on HBO, I don'thave HBO since Sopranos went off, so I hadn't seen the show in a couple of years.  I don't remember her the few times I did watch.

Link
http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/30786/2009/11/brooke-phillips-moonlite-bunny-ranch-photographs

Oklahoma City fire victim was on ‘Cathouse’
Officials raise death toll to 5 because of pregnancy; brothel owner says she’d taken time off
BY JOHNNY JOHNSON   
Published: November 13, 2009

The owner of Dennis Hof’s World Famous Bunny Ranch in Nevada said the pregnant woman found dead in a burnt house in Oklahoma City on Monday was one of his employees.

Brooke Phillips

MultimediaPhoto
view all photos
NewsOK Related ArticlesPolice say death toll at 6 in Oklahoma City fire case
11/13/2009 Police have set up a telephone hot line for information about the fire that killed five people in south Oklahoma City. Names of the victims have not been...
Brooke Phillips, 21, of Moore, had taken six months off from the brothel and the accompanying HBO program "Cathouse: The Series,” because of her pregnancy, Dennis Hof said.

Authorities have not released the name or cause of death for of any of the four people whose bodies were found in the house. They said the fire was intentionally set.

Police said Thursday one victim was pregnant, and Hof said he was told by the girl’s roommate in Oklahoma City that Phillips’ body was identified by her aunt at the medical examiner’s office.

"This is a terrible, terrible day,” Hof said Thursday. "It’s the saddest time in 54 years at the Bunny Ranch.”

Hof said Phillips had been with him about two years and had begun employment there shortly after she e-mailed him and said she was a big fan of the HBO series.

"She had an amazing personality — just a beautiful person. She had everything going her way,” Hof said.

After talking to a witness Wednesday night, police have begun calling the investigation a homicide case.

They said the pregnancy brings the death toll from four to five people.

Police spoke to Jose Fernando Fierro, 31, who they said was a possible witness in the fire that was set at the home he was renting near SW 59 and Kentucky Avenue, Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow said.

No suspects have been identified.

Police did not discuss details of the interview and would not confirm whether Fierro has been eliminated as a suspect.

Cami Parker, who worked with Phillips, said she was a really nice girl who had a caring nature.

"No matter how crappy you were feeling, she could always make you feel better,” Parker said.

Phillips, who went by the name of Hayden Brooks for her employment, wrote in an online biography that she was taking time off from pursuing a history degree and had previously been a nurse’s assistant.

Attorney Shawn Jefferson, who is representing Fierro, said his client is not a suspect in the investigation. He said Fierro wants the "assassin” brought to justice more than anyone.

"I can tell you my client was very happy and lucky to make it out alive,” Johnson said. "It’s a very sad experience for him. He lost a lifelong friend who was near and dear to his heart.”

Police were looking for Fierro for two days before he voluntarily spoke with them, but Jefferson said the "material witness” warrant police obtained had nothing to do with Fierro’s decision to speak to them.

"The material witness warrant may have happened simultaneously, but it was mutually exclusive,” Jefferson said.

And as for why Fierro didn’t go back to the scene to talk to police or call 911, Jefferson said his client had just been involved in an "assassination attempt.”

"I think anyone would have been scared,” Jefferson said.

Read more: http://newsok.com/fire-victim-was-on-cathouse/article/3416995#ixzz0X5hmd8h3

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions