Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn Bowl game possibilities

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Auburn Bowl game possibilities
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2009, 10:43:35 AM »
This statement epitomizes Alabama fandom at its core.  

"I've never been able to make it to an Alabama game"  

Never been to an Alabama game.  

Never been.

Speechless.  
Work, kids, family, wife lost her job, subsequently lost my house and one of our cars. Going to a football game isn't high on the priority list at all. But go fuck yourself anyways.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 10:44:29 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

jadennis

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2009, 10:45:54 AM »
Work, kids, family, wife lost her job, subsequently lost my house and one of our cars. Going to a football game isn't high on the priority list at all. But go phuk yourself anyways.

Ben Tate sheds no tears for you.

Didn't you give a "thin skin" speech a couple days ago?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

RWS

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2009, 10:52:15 AM »
Ben Tate sheds no tears for you.

Didn't you give a "thin skin" speech a couple days ago?
:bugs:

I'm all about thick skin. But then again, I'm all about not popping off at the mouth about something you don't know shit about either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2009, 10:53:09 AM »
This made me laugh my ass off. It's like they're reading his post.

:bugs: :bugs: :bugs:

Best gif I've seen in a very long time.  I wonder what they were laughing at on the scoreboard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2009, 11:00:14 AM »
Best gif I've seen in a very long time.  I wonder what they were laughing at on the scoreboard.
Kobe Bryant's trial.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2009, 11:00:38 AM »
Never been?

Seriously?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2009, 11:06:11 AM »
:bugs:

I'm all about thick skin. But then again, I'm all about not popping off at the mouth about something you don't know shit about either.

:haha:

Whatever dude. Like always, you can't take people calling you out on your bullshit. It IS typical Alabama fan bullshit, and Kaos couldn't be more right. You ran off at the mouth about Ben Tate and his comments, although you had no fucking idea in what context his quotes were said in. You went "popping off at the mouth about something you don't know shit about", but yet you get pissed as fuck when people call you out on shit or complain like my bitch ex-wife when someone tells you to fuck off...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2009, 11:12:30 AM »
:haha:

Whatever dude. Like always, you can't take people calling you out on your bullshit. It IS typical Alabama fan bullshit, and Kaos couldn't be more right. You ran off at the mouth about Ben Tate and his comments, although you had no fucking idea in what context his quotes were said in. You went "popping off at the mouth about something you don't know shit about", but yet you get pissed as fuck when people call you out on shit or complain like my bitch ex-wife when someone tells you to fuck off...
No, the context of what Ben Tate said is quite clear. I know all the other complimentary stuff Tate said. I knew it when I posted. But he still said he was the best back in the state. Its like if OJ said in a statement 25 times "I'm innocent" then said "I KILLED THAT BITCH" then said "I'm innocent 25 more times".

And as for the other shit? Sometimes some people take football a little too seriously. If not ever going to an Alabama game while being an Alabama fan somehow fits me into some sort of stereotype, or makes me whatever person you want to see me as, then so be it. Real life is more important than football. For that matter, I'm not even pissed off. That was a general fuck you. Again, I don't take football or a message board so seriously that I'm going to get "pissed as fuck" over it. If I cared so much, I wouldn't have ever said what I did. Its just a matter of I really don't give a fuck. I come on to have a good time, and thats that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2009, 11:21:00 AM »
No, the context of what Ben Tate said is quite clear. I know all the other complimentary stuff Tate said. I knew it when I posted. But he still said he was the best back in the state. Its like if OJ said in a statement 25 times "I'm innocent" then said "I KILLED THAT BITCH" then said "I'm innocent 25 more times".

Bull. Fucking. Shit.

You ignored this post from me on your stupid Ben Tate thread...because you couldn't answer my question...

What the fuck would you say if you were Ben Tate and someone asks you, "Ben, Ingram is getting a lot of publicity for Hiesman but you guys have similar numbers and stats. Do you feel that you and Ingram are on the same level? Who do you think is the best tailback in the state?"

What do you want him to say? I am second? I can't hold Ingram's jock? Seriously dude...what the fuck? This is why you are such a douche. You don't know what fucking questions were asked. It's not like Ben has a tendency to talk shit like this. I am pretty sure that he was probably asked a specific question about Ingram. Why the hell else would he mention him. Not everyone gets on their knees to suck UA players dick. I want a RB that thinks he is the baddest mother fucker out there when he steps on the field. The game of football has a lot to do with confidence. I want our players to be confident...not cocky...but confident. You don't know what was asked and what questions prompted this response...

And you ignored this quote that Autiger1 posted because it doesn't fit your closed minded view of what Tate said:
"Don't get me wrong, he's a good running back," Tate said. "He's a very good running back. He's only a sophomore and he's having a great year, but at the same time, his team is winning, they're undefeated so of course, he's going to be talked about."

"It's great he's up for the Heisman," Tate said.

"Hopefully, he gets it. I want to see a running back get it. It's been a while (Reggie Bush in 2005) since a guy at the position has been able to get it. Maybe, hopefully he will. More power to him."

Again, you take what you want to take and use it to say what you want it to say. Unless you were there when the interview was given, you have no clue the context his quote was said. Your OJ example is laughable. Completely stupid...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2009, 11:58:57 AM »

« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 12:00:15 PM by jadennis »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2009, 12:00:48 PM »

:bugs: :bugs: :bugs:
This thread has just reached epic status.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2009, 12:25:03 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2009, 12:27:08 PM »
Watch Lamar closely...read his lips...he turns and yells "Waaaaaaarrrrr Eagle!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

- Reggie Torbor

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2009, 01:18:00 PM »
Really...come on dude.  Never?  Seriously?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2009, 02:38:03 PM »
Really...come on dude.  Never?  Seriously?
Seriously, never. I'm only 26, but still. My son was born 4 months before I turned 22. I wasn't really "with" his mother when he was born, relationship wise. She was just a chick I laid a couple of times and had no intention of having a "relationship" with her, and we really didn't get along anyways. But still, it was my kid, so we get along for him just fine. But anyways, back then I was working a shitload of hours so any days I had off I always got him. Its still that way, except I don't work a shitload of hours anymore. My job now lets me spend a shitload of time with him, and we don't go thru the courts for custody or child support or anything, so that really helps. I would rather see my son, wife, etc, than go to a football game.

Plus, now my wife and I have adopted her 3 year old cousin. So, between kids, family, work, fire department, etc, going to a football game isn't really a priority on my list. I've had a few opportunities to go, but I just haven't. I just never really make much time to go do stuff like that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2009, 02:39:12 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2009, 02:46:19 PM »
Seriously, never. I'm only 26, but still. My son was born 4 months before I turned 22. I wasn't really "with" his mother when he was born, relationship wise. She was just a chick I laid a couple of times and had no intention of having a "relationship" with her, and we really didn't get along anyways. But still, it was my kid, so we get along for him just fine. But anyways, back then I was working a shitload of hours so any days I had off I always got him. Its still that way, except I don't work a shitload of hours anymore. My job now lets me spend a shitload of time with him, and we don't go thru the courts for custody or child support or anything, so that really helps. I would rather see my son, wife, etc, than go to a football game.

Plus, now my wife and I have adopted her 3 year old cousin. So, between kids, family, work, fire department, etc, going to a football game isn't really a priority on my list. I've had a few opportunities to go, but I just haven't. I just never really make much time to go do stuff like that. 

:bugs: :rofl:

You're fuckin' serious?  You mean, even as a kid, nobody ever took you to game?  You mean your family won't understand, or will implode if you pick up one Sat. and go to a game and see you're beloved Tahd?  LOL, and yet you represent so well here.  Dude, you can't even know just how fucking funny (in a patheticly stereotypical way) it is to see you admit that, try to rationalize it in such a lame way, and still be here talking smack! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2009, 02:50:11 PM »
:bugs: :rofl:

You're fuckin' serious?  You mean, even as a kid, nobody ever took you to game?  You mean your family won't understand, or will implode if you pick up one Sat. and go to a game and see you're beloved Tahd?  LOL, and yet you represent so well here.  Dude, you can't even know just how fucking funny (in a patheticly stereotypical way) it is to see you admit that, try to rationalize it in such a lame way, and still be here talking smack! 
Really, it doesn't matter to me what you think. If that makes me whatever in your eyes, thats cool. I really don't care. My life isn't going to shatter because some people on a message board think whatever about me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2009, 02:50:19 PM »

:violin:

And you still never responded to my post about Tate and why you were acting like a douche about him. I am not going to feel sorry for your ass because you still say condescending pull shit about Auburn and your Alabama team...OF WHICH YOU HAVE NEVER ACTUALLY SEEN!!! It could be fiction to you. It could be like the movies and you would have no fucking idea...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2009, 02:58:43 PM »
:violin:

And you still never responded to my post about Tate and why you were acting like a douche about him. I am not going to feel sorry for your ass because you still say condescending pull shit about Auburn and your Alabama team...OF WHICH YOU HAVE NEVER ACTUALLY SEEN!!! It could be fiction to you. It could be like the movies and you would have no fucking idea...

Like the moon landing even! 

The funny thing is he has no clue how he keeps painting a picture of himself trying to rationalize and at that same time make himself look "stand up" with his "I don't neglect my family for football games" bullshit, and yet it becomes the stereotypical bammer we all make light of.  He is THAT bammer!  The bammer that's never been to school there, never seen a game, doesn't buy tickets, doesn't send money to support the school or football program he professes to love so much...but by God he shows up daily on an Auburn forum to talk bammer smack.  Surely there's a Bama fan (as opposed to a bammer) here that can enlighten him in some way to just how bad this makes them all look?  Anybody? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions