Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A Question For Those That....

A Question For Those That....
« on: November 02, 2009, 10:22:03 AM »
have their lips still wrapped around Tuberville's cock... 

Why is Auburn ten players short on scholarship this year and why is the talent that's been brought into Auburn so grossly under-developed?   Why are we in this situation that took Alabama PROBATION to get into?

Thanks. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: A Question For Those That....
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 10:38:00 AM »
While I may agree with you to an extent, why bash Tubs now? He is not part of the program anymore and blaming Tuberville now sounds like sour grapes.

Tuberville did a good job at Auburn and he did a lot of good things for the program. I wish his last couple of years would have been different, but they weren't. To openly cuss Tuberville and blame him for where we are at is in bad taste.

Auburn has the talent to beat both Kentucky and Arkansas, and we didn't. That is not Tubs fault...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 10:44:10 AM »
These are my answers....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 10:55:05 AM »
While I may agree with you to an extent, why bash Tubs now? He is not part of the program anymore and blaming Tuberville now sounds like sour grapes.

Tuberville did a good job at Auburn and he did a lot of good things for the program. I wish his last couple of years would have been different, but they weren't. To openly cuss Tuberville and blame him for where we are at is in bad taste.

Auburn has the talent to beat both Kentucky and Arkansas, and we didn't. That is not Tubs fault...

Agreed War Eagle.  My thoughts are in another place though.  I think that it's impossible for some to continuously bash the current staff without fully acknowledging what they're dealing with.  My problem isn't so much Tuberville, rather the people that completely hack on Chizik while he deals with a position in which he was put.

Nothing more, or short of that.   Bottom line, some would rather just bash the current staff to support their extreme view on where things are at Auburn.  It's weak, and narrow minded.

My guess, it'll never be acknowledged, or admitted by those that can't handle that the job done at Auburn by Tuberville, or at least his staff, was poor by anyone's standard at the end. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 11:02:37 AM »
I have bashed Tubs and I have bashed the current staff. Both are deserved.

However, Tubs is no longer part of the program. To blame him is sour grapes. I will say that Tubs did get his ass handed to him by Saban and then got the fuck out of dodge. But I ain't one to gossip, so you ain't heard that from me...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 11:04:23 AM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 11:09:23 AM »
I have bashed Tubs and I have bashed the current staff. Both are deserved.

However, Tubs is no longer part of the program. To blame him is sour grapes. I will say that Tubs did get his ass handed to him by Saban and then got the fuck out of dodge. But I ain't one to gossip, so you ain't heard that from me...

Okay...  I agree.   You probably also acknowledge the past mistakes, or poor recruiting as part of WHEN you bashed the old staff though...  Some refuse to acknowledge it.

A LOT of our depth issues have ZERO to do with the current staff, and even NOW, depth is an issue we'll be dealing with for another year or so...in THAT regard, the old staff is relevant.   Will some acknowledge that?  Not thinking so, but having that opinion might just get you called a colorful name or two.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 11:19:43 AM »
Errybody shares the blame.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 11:25:03 AM »
have their lips still wrapped around Tuberville's cock... 

Why is Auburn ten players short on scholarship this year and why is the talent that's been brought into Auburn so grossly under-developed?   Why are we in this situation that took Alabama PROBATION to get into?

Thanks. 
:haha:

Fucking idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 11:40:56 AM »
:haha:

Fucking idiot.

Thank you.  The Kaos reply when he's been had, or has NO answer. 

You've got NOTHING.  Moving on....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 12:59:50 PM »
Thank you.  The Kaos reply when he's been had, or has NO answer. 

You've got NOTHING.  Moving on....

Actually, you're reading into his response too much.

The smiley he chose is pointing to his screenname and avatar.  I think he's calling himself a fucking idiot.

Which, combined with a few other things I've read from him, I'm inclined to agree with. 
Who knew.... Kaos and I are on common ground about something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009, 03:10:23 PM »
Here's another more specific take on things:

Yes, the house was not nice and tidy when Tubs and Co. left.  But seldom do coaches EVER leave behind a stellar program.  I would say that LSU (Miles) and Florida (Meyer) are exceptions rather than the rule.  

So honestly, there is no way I am gonna bash Tubs - not now, no way, no how.  

For you to say those of us who still love Tubs and appreciate him for all he did for Auburn are sucking his dick kind of makes me agree with Kaos.  You could have written that a lot of different ways but you just had to go for the extreme - all or nothing.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 03:11:32 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 03:45:05 PM »
Here's another more specific take on things:

Yes, the house was not nice and tidy when Tubs and Co. left.  But seldom do coaches EVER leave behind a stellar program.  I would say that LSU (Miles) and Florida (Meyer) are exceptions rather than the rule.  

So honestly, there is no way I am gonna bash Tubs - not now, no way, no how.  

For you to say those of us who still love Tubs and appreciate him for all he did for Auburn are sucking his dick kind of makes me agree with Kaos.  You could have written that a lot of different ways but you just had to go for the extreme - all or nothing.

You're right..could have said it differently, but again, you're not on here bashing someone's opinion and misrepresenting someone's opinion either.  My point here was rather to point out that some here are willing to bash the current staff while ignoring things that were completely out of their hands.  Depth is a major, glaring example of this. 

This isn't calling Tuberville a cocksucker, or saying that he wasn't the best thing to happen at Auburn for a long time, but to ignore the dreadful position we're in due to his failure in recruiting at the end, would be irresponsible, and certainly doesn't give you a solid base to be calling anyone else "fucking idiot" for simply recognizing it in their opinions.  That's for sure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 04:03:29 PM »
You're right..could have said it differently, but again, you're not on here bashing someone's opinion and misrepresenting someone's opinion either.  My point here was rather to point out that some here are willing to bash the current staff while ignoring things that were completely out of their hands.  Depth is a major, glaring example of this. 

Auburn has more talent than both Arkansas and Kentucky. Who's fault is it that we came away with embarrassing losses for both of those games?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2009, 04:13:16 PM »
Auburn has more talent than both Arkansas and Kentucky. Who's fault is it that we came away with embarrassing losses for both of those games?

Squarely on the shoulders of the current staff, but I don't think you can totally dismiss depth either.  We had seven walk ons playing on the kick off return in the third quarter against Arkansas.  They gave up a 70 yard return that killed the momentum that game.  Most teams play good players on special teams to keep that stuff from happening. That's just one example.  You can say it's an excuse, but even Roof said in interviews last week, that he "simply didn't have the bodies to get as aggressive as he'd like to" on defense.  Who knows....

I'm not going anywhere NEAR saying that depth is the only issue, but it certainly has played into the equation.  Can you really deny that?  Just my opinion....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 04:18:17 PM »

UK I agree with.  Arky, no way are we more talented.  Possibly on relatively equal footing and certainly there's not a disparity indicative of the way Auburn was gutted in the Hawg pen. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2009, 05:22:14 PM »
UK I agree with.  Arky, no way are we more talented.  Possibly on relatively equal footing and certainly there's not a disparity indicative of the way Auburn was gutted in the Hawg pen. 

I would take probably every one of our starters over Arkansas' with the exception of QB. Maybe LB's...but I don't know enough about the ARK LB core...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2009, 05:27:49 PM »
Why didn't you just send Kaos a PM?  

Why try to act like you're interested in an honest constructive Tuberville discussion when everyone here knows your opinion and knows you're sitting by the computer waiting for Kaos' response just so you can start calling each other idiots again?

There are certain facts that are not even worth discussing and should speak for themselves.

Tuberville took over a wreck.
He turned it around.
He ran probably the cleanest and classiest program the SEC has seen since I've been alive.
He led Auburn to it's only 13 win season.
He led a senior class that graduated with the most wins any senior class has ever had at Auburn.
He led a 6 game win streak against Alabama.
He had a five year run as successful as any in Auburn history, winning 50 games.
He had an outstanding record against teams ranked in the Top 10.
He had top 10 recruiting classes throughout his tenure, and as recently as 2007.
He led an Auburn team that was second only to Florida from 2002 to 2007 in wins against the other top 5 SEC programs.
He will go down as one of Auburn's greatest coaches, plain and simple.

Consider his tool sucked....he earned it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2009, 05:32:22 PM »

This isn't calling Tuberville a cocksucker, or saying that he wasn't the best thing to happen at Auburn for a long time, but to ignore the dreadful position we're in due to his failure in recruiting at the end, would be irresponsible, and certainly doesn't give you a solid base to be calling anyone else "phuking idiot" for simply recognizing it in their opinions.  That's for sure.

^^

That's not why. 

Just saying...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2009, 05:57:08 PM »
Why didn't you just send Kaos a PM?  

Why try to act like you're interested in an honest constructive Tuberville discussion when everyone here knows your opinion and knows you're sitting by the computer waiting for Kaos' response just so you can start calling each other idiots again?
What I was saying, only less nicely.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2009, 06:04:44 PM »
Exactly. Alabama had more talent than ULM. We still lost. There is no blaming that on anybody other than our current staff. Saban wasn't left with a stocked cupboard either. We had horrible depth issues in 2007. We had to play a shitload of young guys too. We sucked in 2007, true enough. Can Chizik and Co. turn it around in 2010? Dunno....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler