Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

"Pick up the ball or you'll lose."

"Pick up the ball or you'll lose."
« on: October 26, 2009, 06:59:42 PM »
Fuck Bama. 

20 seconds into the clip.  Official in the northwest corner.  The fuck he doing?

And yes, I'm just looking for more reasons to bitch and moan about college football. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: "Pick up the ball or you'll lose."
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 07:46:32 PM »
I noticed that too...looks to me like he was pointing out the ball to the bammer players, since ALL of the UT players thought Cody or another bammer player had the ball and was returning it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 07:51:32 PM »
What's amazing to me is he made all the Tennessee players turn around so they wouldn't know where he was pointing. 

A vol fan on Volnation (that is an official) said that the first thing you do when the ball is on the ground is to point it out for the ref to see.  He said that is certainly what this official is doing.  In the still shots you can tell that he's not even looking at any Bama players, I'll go look for the photos.

Let me know if I need to post the Dawson's Creek Crying picture again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 08:01:17 PM »
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 08:01:54 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 08:12:32 PM »
This thread is stupid
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 08:28:16 PM »

Well, I guess he thought Rolando was an official.  If y'all could hear the ref, I could...he said "HEY, ROLO!!! HERE'S THE BALL!!!!  RTR!!!!!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 08:35:48 PM »
Well, I guess he thought Rolando was an official.  If y'all could hear the ref, I could...he said "HEY, ROLO!!! HERE'S THE BALL!!!!  RTR!!!!!"
You forgot to add, "Please don't punch me!".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Birmingham

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 08:37:12 PM »
You forgot to add, "Please don't punch me!".
:rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2009, 12:28:58 PM »
BTW he is throwing out the ball marker, you can see something white fly from his hand.  It was still a live ball at that point bama could have picked it up and run it back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2009, 12:53:28 PM »
This is such a non-issue and I'm so tired of hearing Bama fans call in to every show to try and explain the rule.

Once'd Mount Kohdee done blocked that ball, the rule is the game is OHFISHULLY over and we done won the Nashnul Champeenship.  Even ole Mike Slides done said Kiftin is a crybaby and should shut his damn mouf.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Argo

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2009, 01:27:48 PM »
This is such a non-issue and I'm so tired of hearing Bama fans call in to every show to try and explain the rule.

Once'd Mount Kohdee done blocked that ball, the rule is the game is OHFISHULLY over and we done won the Nashnul Champeenship.  Even ole Mike Slides done said Kiftin is a crybaby and should shut his damn mouf.

How exactly do you know that "mouth" is being enunciated as "mouf" and not "mouph"?

Just wondering. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2009, 01:32:51 PM »
How exactly do you know that "mouth" is being enunciated as "mouf" and not "mouph"?

Just wondering. 
Because that would be to complicated fer yur bama mind to comprehend. "Ph" as an "f" der that aint don sond right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2009, 01:34:33 PM »

Just wondering. 

HA...I laff at your assertion
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Argo

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2009, 01:40:39 PM »
Ah.  You guys are much better at the redneck speak.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2009, 05:46:23 PM »
BTW he is throwing out the ball marker, you can see something white fly from his hand.  It was still a live ball at that point bama could have picked it up and run it back.
The official doesn't throw anything, that still photo shows that there is something white, that might look like it is being thrown, but that's something white on the field....probably the tape that Fitzgerald left on the field on their last or next to last field goal.  Watch the replay, the official never takes anything out of his pocket, just keep watching his right hand.  He's clearly pointing to the ball then he looks over to Rolando and says, "Please don't hit me Mr. McClain, but there's the ball...rtr"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2009, 08:05:46 PM »
The official doesn't throw anything, that still photo shows that there is something white, that might look like it is being thrown, but that's something white on the field....probably the tape that Fitzgerald left on the field on their last or next to last field goal.  Watch the replay, the official never takes anything out of his pocket, just keep watching his right hand.  He's clearly pointing to the ball then he looks over to Rolando and says, "Please don't hit me Mr. McClain, but there's the ball...rtr"
And still, it doesn't even matter. It was done and over with at that point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2009, 09:37:14 PM »
Tenn could have picked up the ball and scored to win the game, a live ball left on the field (the clock is not a factor in that at all). But the lazy-asses today don' think that way. They looking towards their NFL careers and not their Alma Mater.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2009, 09:54:39 PM »
But the lazy-asses today don' think that way. They looking towards their NFL careers and not their Alma Mater.

That applies to both teams on that field I think.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Birmingham

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2009, 10:01:20 PM »
That applies to both teams on that field I think.

What an ignorant comment.  Damn shame you wasted bandwidth on such a biased peace of shit like that.  I'm starting to think you really couldn't hold wench's jock.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2009, 10:11:47 PM »
What an ignorant comment.  Damn shame you wasted bandwidth on such a biased peace of poop like that.  I'm starting to think you really couldn't hold wench's jock.

First of all, I don't give two fucks what you think.

Second, it has always been my contention that uat is made of phenomenal athletes...not necessarily a TEAM.
I stand by that.

Third, I AM FUCKING BIASED.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.