Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

"Pick up the ball or you'll lose."

Birmingham

Re: "Pick up the ball or you'll lose."
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2009, 09:15:20 PM »
Edited rebuttal.

Clearly state what you intend to say the first time, poop stain on the underwear of life. My claim, based on your initial statement, is correct. Cement those goalposts into the ground. My time is too valuable to engage in cat herding.

Again, the original statement remains unedited.  I said exactly the facts the first time.  Posting a random "last edit" in no way makes it belong to my original statement.  You got owned, You claimed Auburn had accomplished what this years Alabama team has accomplished, and in terms of 5 straight SEC games without a break you were wrong.

You phuked up, just admit it and stop showcasing your lack of understanding.  You didn't acknowledge that the stat meant consecutive wins and boasted a claim that featured a string of OOC and SEC games mixed together.  Nothing is gonna change that.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 09:16:24 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2009, 09:34:17 PM »
Again, the original statement remains unedited.  I said exactly the facts the first time.  Posting a random "last edit" in no way makes it belong to my original statement.  You got owned, You claimed Auburn had accomplished what this years Alabama team has accomplished, and in terms of 5 straight SEC games without a break you were wrong.

You phuked up, just admit it and stop showcasing your lack of understanding. You didn't acknowledge that the stat meant consecutive wins and boasted a claim that featured a string of OOC and SEC games mixed together.  Nothing is gonna change that.
I didn't get owned. You just proved your lack of education, which is totally understandable - given your situation. Maybe you should go out and buy a dictionary. There's a significant difference in the words "straight" (which you used) and "consecutive" (what you meant). Auburn won 6 straight conference games before their bye in 2004. They were 6-0 in the conference heading into the break. They were not in consecutive weeks.

Say what you mean, dipshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2009, 09:36:22 PM »
I'm not aware of any 5* mexican on Alabama's roster. 

Julio Chavez Jones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2009, 09:45:05 PM »
5 straight SEC games to me means 5 OOC and SEC games mixed all together.

I think I see the problem now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2009, 09:54:07 PM »
I got my ass handed to me and I can't let it go.
I know I see the problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Birmingham

« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2009, 08:40:20 AM »
I want to put my hands on your ass and I don't want to let it go.

Dude, wtf?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2009, 09:34:34 AM »
What was this topic about again?
 :popcorn:   :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2009, 10:07:14 AM »
You guys are a bunch of straight bashers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

jadennis

« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2009, 11:17:15 AM »
I think I see the problem now.

How are you not getting this? 

When you say "five straight SEC games without a bye", that leads one to look at the results of games played against SEC opponents in which there was no bye week.   You never said 5 SEC wins in a 5 game stretch.  The only stipulation you put on "5 straight" was that there was no bye week involved.  You never said "and no non-conference games in between". 

In 2004 Auburn beat 6 straight SEC teams without a bye in between the wins against those SEC teams. 

In 2002 Georgia was 5-0 in conference play with no bye week during that streak.

Both examples work with what you said.  As we know now, it doesn't work with what you MEANT to say, but it does work with what you actually said.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

jadennis

« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2009, 11:19:30 AM »
...went on to win 5 straight SEC games without a bye week....

You did not say "5 straight SEC games without a BREAK"

You said "without a bye week".

There is a difference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2009, 11:35:06 AM »

Both examples work with what you said.  As we know now, it doesn't work with what you MEANT to say, but it does work with what you actually said.

Just another example of how it happens, jadennis.
 :bammer:
And the beat goes on.....
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 11:39:48 AM by AUsweetheart »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.