Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

LOL....laughing at F'bammer trying to make something outta nothing....

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: LOL....laughing at F'bammer trying to make something outta nothing....
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2009, 06:51:54 PM »
You're calling me out for saying what some folks are saying with the N***a stuff? Everybody knows what means. The ones doing that are saying the same word without actually saying it. That is what is not cool at all and what I am bitching about.
Leave it alone. You hear it said like that, OK. Link where the coach said it, OK.
When you post and use N***a, it's as if you said the other word. The use of ****** does not absolve you by any form or fashion.
No place for it on a public board in my opinion. I'm just a guest here, but I don't like this and have been seeing it more and more.
Rant over.
White people and their hard time understanding the difference in the two very different words that end in "a" and "er"...

Either way, this is in reference to a "controversy" about what someone else said.

The ruling on the field stands.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 07:09:57 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2009, 06:52:30 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2009, 06:57:10 PM »
Sounds to me like the bammers are getting a little nervous. They see the Phoenix rising out of the ashes and they're getting worried.

Ya'll can't stop it, fools. The Gus Bus is rollin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2009, 06:58:28 PM »

I've seen those clouds somewhere....Saturday night.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 06:59:30 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2009, 07:00:45 PM »
Sounds to me like the bammers are getting a little nervous. They see the Phoenix rising out of the ashes and they're getting worried.

Ya'll can't stop it, fools. The Gus Bus is rollin'.
Yup.  The Gus Bus is Rockin' and the Trooper Train is Rollin'
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2009, 07:02:55 PM »
Perry, starting a thread so you can control it's "damage" rather than it being started by a rival fan has become a typical practice of yours.  Whether you think you've become predictable or not I can tell you that most people know what they're gonna get before opening a thread started by you.  What I used to think was that you were just a homer and I chuckled while shaking my head at your threads.  Now I think you're a loser that isn't very talented at convincing everybody of the status that you try too hard to have.  You're not funny, you're not an insider.  You're a loser with a computer that listens to Paul Finebaum, and that is all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2009, 07:03:54 PM »
They pissed, moaned, and carried on the loudest over "Boom Mother Fucka!" a couple of years back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

boartitz

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2009, 07:06:25 PM »
There's a time and place for everything. Just saying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2009, 07:09:46 PM »
There's a time and place for everything. Just saying.

And the football field is not a place where people can get each other hyped up? Who did it offend? I will absolutely gaurantee you that it didn't offens any blacks...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2009, 07:12:11 PM »
Perry, starting a thread so you can control it's "damage" rather than it being started by a rival fan has become a typical practice of yours.  Whether you think you've become predictable or not I can tell you that most people know what they're gonna get before opening a thread started by you.  What I used to think was that you were just a homer and I chuckled while shaking my head at your threads.  Now I think you're a loser that isn't very talented at convincing everybody of the status that you try too hard to have.  You're not funny, you're not an insider.  You're a loser with a computer that listens to Paul Finebaum, and that is all.
AHAHAHA...you're futher from the truth.  I put it on here, because I was made awhere of it by a text message from one of my "sources", that's when I turned on the F'bammer show to hear what your ilk was talking about, I thought it was absolutely fuckin' hilarious that Coach Trooper didn't actually say the "N" word, but again, you bammers went ahead and contacted your fanbase's mouthpiece and told him that he said it.  So, fuck you ED, you definitely don't know me or anything about me.  It sounds like I struck a little nerve there by calling out your fuckin' ignorant retarded fanbase.  HAHA
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ibelonginprison

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2009, 07:14:34 PM »
And the football field is not a place where people can get each other hyped up? Who did it offend? I will absolutely gaurantee you that it didn't offens any blacks...

Anyone remember the Bama strength coach last year before the Georgia game?

Even if he did say it, who cares.  If two white guys looked at each other and said "gimme summa that, thur, Honkey" would anyone say sh*t?  Nope. That's just comedy.

In fact... I think I got called a Honkey by one of my friends today on my facebook page.  *shrug*  :bc:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2009, 07:14:45 PM »
AHAHAHA...you're futher from the truth.  I put it on here, because I was made awhere of it by a text message from one of my "sources", that's when I turned on the F'bammer show to hear what your ilk was talking about, I thought it was absolutely fuckin' hilarious that Coach Trooper didn't actually say the "N" word, but again, you bammers went ahead and contacted your fanbase's mouthpiece and told him that he said it.  So, fuck you ED, you definitely don't know me or anything about me.  It sounds like I struck a little nerve there by calling out your fuckin' ignorant retarded fanbase.  HAHA

Dude...I am not disagreeing with you here...I'm really not. But your reference to your "source" doesn't help your arguement here. Anyone that has access to a public radio could be your "source"...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2009, 07:16:22 PM »
And the football field is not a place where people can get each other hyped up? Who did it offend? I will absolutely guarantee you that it didn't offend any blacks...
Unless they're bammers and their mouth piece f'bammer made statements about it offending him, if it offends him, then it offends the bammers regardless if it actually did initially.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2009, 07:17:42 PM »
Anyone remember the Bama strength coach last year before the Georgia game?

Even if he did say it, who cares.  If two white guys looked at each other and said "gimme summa that, thur, Honkey" would anyone say sh*t?  Nope. That's just comedy.

In fact... I think I got called a Honkey by one of my friends today on my facebook page.  *shrug*  :bc:
Cracka!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2009, 07:19:24 PM »
Dude...I am not disagreeing with you here...I'm really not. But your reference to your "source" doesn't help your arguement here. Anyone that has access to a public radio could be your "source"...

I think you might be taking things a little too literal, and might be missing some blatant sarcasm here and there....  Just sayin...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 07:23:16 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2009, 07:21:58 PM »
I think you might be taking things a little to literal, and might be missing some blatant sarcasm here and there....  Just sayin...
What if my source has access to a "private" radio and not a public one?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2009, 07:24:14 PM »
What if my source has access to a "private" radio and not a public one?

I've got you beat though...  I have some guy on the other end of a string and a red party cup.  Don't fuck with me and my source.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2009, 07:25:32 PM »
I've got you beat though...  I have some guy on the other end of a string and a red party cup.  Don't fuck with me and my source.
does your red party cup have a GPS app. on it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2009, 07:25:50 PM »
I think you might be taking things a little too literal, and might be missing some blatant sarcasm here and there....  Just sayin...

**breathes a sigh of relief at the hopefully missed sarcasm**
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ibelonginprison

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions