Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

LOL....laughing at F'bammer trying to make something outta nothing....

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Re: LOL....laughing at F'bammer trying to make something outta nothing....
« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2009, 12:52:52 PM »
I've heard rumors of these hats of which you speak, but they've certainly never been seen inside Bryant Denny.  ...or so we've been told.

But can you wear one of them backwards and look as cool as Trooper?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2009, 12:59:51 PM »
I've heard rumors of these hats of which you speak, but they've certainly never been seen inside Bryant Denny.  ...or so we've been told.
Me either
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2009, 05:50:01 PM »
Houndstooth baseball hats?  They make those?  I've never seen one. 
They're a figment of our imagination. We barners are soooo obsessed with The Bear, all praise be upon his name, that we concocted the idea of this mythical chapeau.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2009, 10:13:11 AM »
Any publicity is good publicity for Finebaum. Remember this guys........its the same game he plays every week, every year. And everytime, people fall right into his trap.........Don't listen to him, Don't talk about him. That would be exactly what he DOESNT want.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #104 on: September 24, 2009, 10:14:37 AM »
They're a figment of our imagination. We barners are soooo obsessed with The Bear, all praise be upon his name, that we concocted the idea of this mythical chapeau.

Absolutely hideous

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #105 on: September 24, 2009, 02:35:17 PM »
:rofl: They had f'bammer on Fox6 with Karle and they ran the interview with Coach Troop.  Coach Troop said that he said his player's name, McNeil and that his mother always told him that some people hear what's on their heart not with their ears and that the people that heard him say, what they thought he said, then that's on their hearts

This may be what you are speaking of Prowler....

http://www.myfoxal.com/global/category.asp?c=151146&clipId=&topVideoCatNo=151721&topVideoCatNoB=169550&topVideoCatNoC=130699&topVideoCatNoD=169551&topVideoCatNoE=104817&clipId=4151945&topVideoCatNo=172915&autoStart=true
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2009, 07:37:11 PM »
This may be what you are speaking of Prowler....

http://www.myfoxal.com/global/category.asp?c=151146&clipId=&topVideoCatNo=151721&topVideoCatNoB=169550&topVideoCatNoC=130699&topVideoCatNoD=169551&topVideoCatNoE=104817&clipId=4151945&topVideoCatNo=172915&autoStart=true
Yup....I hadn't seen the first 3/4 of that interview until now, they just played the part about Coach Troop saying McNeil's name.
That's cool that all, or most, of the proceeds goes to a charity of Coach Trooper's choosing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2009, 08:13:36 PM »
After flipping past Finebaum today and hearing again that this was the primary topic and hearing the idiot bama fans say that he said the word without a doubt I decided to watch the clip. 

How in the screaming pink fuck can you get THAT out of what he said?  It wasn't even remotely close.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2009, 09:00:43 PM »
How in the screaming pink fuck can you get THAT out of what he said?  It wasn't even remotely close.

Like their crimson colored glasses, they have Crimson colored ear plugs as well.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 09:13:22 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2009, 10:48:51 PM »
After flipping past Finebaum today and hearing again that this was the primary topic and hearing the idiot bama fans say that he said the word without a doubt I decided to watch the clip.  

How in the screaming pink fuck can you get THAT out of what he said?  It wasn't even remotely close.
Because that's what the bammers wanted to hear.  It helped the bammers cause when f'bammer ILLEGALLY used the ESPN footage and only replayed the "Neil" or "Neia" part 5 different ways...picking the ones that sounds like he said "ninja".  Completely disregarding the Fact that while he was saying "Neil" or "Neia" he was doing the arm lock at the exact same time....Plus, he chose not to play the part were he says "Mc".  It's similar to what Coach Trooper said of the bammers, you hear what you want to hear and that's on them.  Basically calling them Ignorant.  Kinda gives the people, from outside the state, a clear view of the inbred nation.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 10:56:00 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Argo

« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2009, 10:54:39 PM »
 Kinda gives the people, from outside the state, a clear view of the inbred nation.

I've got bad news for you Prowler.  The people outside of the state that view Alabamians as racists don't give a damn about Alabama fans or Auburn fans.  Those people view us all the same.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 10:55:21 PM by Argo »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2009, 10:57:50 PM »
I've got bad news for you Prowler.  The people outside of the state that view Alabamians as racists don't give a damn about Alabama fans or Auburn fans.  Those people view us all the same.
Not really.  Most people from outside the state thinks that Auburn is in Georgia....So....there goes that little theory of yours.  :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2009, 11:03:51 PM »
Not really.  Most people from outside the state thinks that Auburn is in Georgia....So....there goes that little theory of yours.  :)

Read my post again.  I stated that those people don't make their decision based on college choices, so why would it matter where they think Auburn is located?

They believe a large percentage of Alabama citizens are racists.  Regardless of school preferences.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #113 on: September 24, 2009, 11:15:24 PM »
Read my post again.  I stated that those people don't make their decision based on college choices, so why would it matter where they think Auburn is located?

They believe a large percentage of Alabama citizens are racists.  Regardless of school preferences.   

I've met more hard core racists, particularly among the educated and professional class in Rhode Island, New Jersey, Utah, Connecticut, Maryland, New York and Pennsylvania than I've ever encountered in Alabama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2009, 11:25:20 PM »
I've met more hard core racists, particularly among the educated and professional class in Rhode Island, New Jersey, Utah, Connecticut, Maryland, New York and Pennsylvania than I've ever encountered in Alabama.

Yeah, but cotton apparently doesn't grow in the northeast.  Only Alabama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #115 on: September 24, 2009, 11:29:48 PM »

I had a professor from California say that the South is barely racist.  He said there are a few ignorant, uneducated people who enjoy choosing to be racist.  He then went on to explain that people in California, who are educated and wealthy, have an underlying negative connotation of black people.  He said that's the worst kind of racism. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #116 on: September 24, 2009, 11:31:16 PM »
Yeah, but cotton apparently doesn't grow in the northeast.  Only Alabama.

Ain't a damn soul picked cotton in years.  The bat who used to clean my house tried to tell me she grew up dragging sacks of cotton through the fields when whe was a chile.  She dindn't no more pick cotton and wasn't any more force to pick some cotton than I was.  She just leaned on that shit when she wanted me to give her money.  "Oh, I usta pick the cotton when I was a chile, that's how come I'm still down in my back.  We pick the cotten from when the sun comes up until its after dark."  Fuck her.  She didn't get any free money.  Hell, she wasn't but a year or two older than I am.  She probably only ever picked damn cotton candy in her whole life.  Crazy bat.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #117 on: September 25, 2009, 09:31:08 AM »
I'll be honest, it sounds just as unlikely that he said "McNeil" as it does some variation of the "n word".

I don't hear either.

I hear clearly "Gimme one a nem nurr." = them there

I suppose, especially since he claims himself to have said it, I can hear "Gimme one McNeal", with McNeal pronounced more like "McNurr".

I imagine he doesn't even really remember saying it exactly, but knows he didn't say "that".

Again for review:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #118 on: September 25, 2009, 09:35:14 AM »

I imagine he doesn't even really remember saying it exactly, but knows he didn't say "that".

Winner.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #119 on: September 25, 2009, 10:32:03 AM »
Again for review:

You win the prize for posting the same video as many times as possible!

CONGRATS!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions