Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

LOL....laughing at F'bammer trying to make something outta nothing....

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: LOL....laughing at F'bammer trying to make something outta nothing....
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2009, 07:26:17 PM »
As was said a post or two ago.  Who cares???  Except people trying to stir up trouble.  If I'm standing on the field and I hear 8 Bama corches high fiving and chest bumping players and all of them saying "My nigga" with each one....I don't give a fuck.  I don't take it as racist.  I don't think anyone should be fired.  I don't care, plain and simple.  If you don't understand the spirit in which it's said or that there are things unique to particular cultures, that's your problem.

I admit, I got in the car and turned on PF for a few minutes and damn, that little bitch is treating this like a terrorist attack and went to break assuring the audience that he would be talking about this a LOT in the coming days.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2009, 07:28:00 PM »
As was said a post or two ago.  Who cares???  Except people trying to stir up trouble.  If I'm standing on the field and I hear 8 Bama corches high fiving and chest bumping players and all of them saying "My nigga" with each one....I don't give a fuck.  I don't take it as racist.  I don't think anyone should be fired.  I don't care, plain and simple.  If you don't understand the spirit in which it's said or that there are things unique to particular cultures, that's your problem.

I admit, I got in the car and turned on PF for a few minutes and damn, that little bitch is treating this like a terrorist attack and went to break assuring the audience that he would be talking about this a LOT in the coming days.  
You're pretty fly, for a white guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2009, 07:28:07 PM »
f'baum smokes pole.

I still have my fingers crossed for a fiery plane crash.  But that's just between all of us here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2009, 07:29:10 PM »
does your red party cup have a GPS app. on it?

Yes.  SHHHHHHHH!!!!  

It guides me through the skreets.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ibelonginprison

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2009, 07:34:10 PM »
Yes.  SHHHHHHHH!!!!  

It guides me through the skreets.

Streets = 280 and Hwy 31.
Skreets = Ensley and West End.

I'm putting 24's on the Camry when you fall asleep.   :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2009, 07:35:31 PM »
Streets = 280 and Hwy 31.
Skreets = Ensley and West End.

I'm putting 24's on the Camry when you fall asleep.   :popcorn:

That'll be crunk.   :nagger:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2009, 07:35:54 PM »
You're pretty fly, for a white guy.

Give it to me baby, Uh huh..Uh huh.  Uno, doce, tres, quatro, cinco, cinco, seis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

boartitz

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2009, 07:36:16 PM »

Why repeat it as an excuse to use the N word? You heard it, OK.
I don't know any of yall personally, yet. I just feel like it is bad form for a bunch of white guys to be throwing around the word nonchalantly as if you were a black balla. It's not the same, no matter how you think if they can do it, it's alright if I do it.

Carry on. Don't pay any attention to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2009, 07:36:25 PM »
Prowler:  I'm not even sure he actually said the N word, because it's kinda muffled as he was saying it while he was doing the hook arm thing,

Prowler:  I thought it was absolutely phukin' hilarious that Coach Trooper didn't actually say the "N" word, but again, you bammers went ahead and contacted your fanbase's mouthpiece and told him that he said it.

Do you even know if you think he said it or not?  You're so full of shit you don't even know where you stand on the issue.  You continue to prove yourself unable to be taken seriously.  Let's try this again... do you think he said it or not?  Pick one and stick with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2009, 07:38:11 PM »
Do you think he said it Ham?  ...or are you just here to bitch and moan?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2009, 07:40:52 PM »
I couldn't tell if he said it.  I also just took a shit in my toilet.  I wouldn't give it to you for the knowledge of whether or not he said it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2009, 07:48:36 PM »
I couldn't tell if he said it.  I also just took a shit in my toilet.  I wouldn't give it to you for the knowledge of whether or not he said it.

Gift-O-turd or not, I wouldn't come to you for information.  I think you've been baited, battered, fried and fed to the hungry in this thread Ham.  

« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 07:57:11 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ibelonginprison

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2009, 07:50:49 PM »
Nah, it's not offensive if white people say it.  You just have to TYPE it differently.

n00ka.  See?  Perfectly acceptable.  I'm not getting jumped on the way to my car.

For the record... I was in a Karaoke bar and sung Snoop.  I accidently left the "n" word in the song.  The table of black guys up front thought it was HILARIOUS.

Continue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2009, 07:56:50 PM »
Gift-O-turd or not, I wouldn't come to your for information.  I think you've been baited, battered, fried and fed to the hungry in this thread Ham. 

I call them like I see them.  When perry acts like a teenage bitch gossiping and complaining about those who are complaining about him I simply don't ignore it.  If you want to call that "baiting", whatever. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2009, 07:58:15 PM »

For the record... I was in a Karaoke bar and sung Snoop.  I accidently left the "n" word in the song.  The table of black guys up front thought it was HILARIOUS.

Continue.

I find the thought of this pretty hilarious myself, and I'm not even black.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2009, 07:58:39 PM »
I call them like I see them.  When perry acts like a teenage bitch gossiping and complaining about those who are complaining about him I simply don't ignore it.  If you want to call that "baiting", whatever. 

Hook.  Line.  Sinker.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2009, 08:00:37 PM »
  I also just took a poop in my toilet. 
Crimpson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2009, 08:08:51 PM »
I find the thought of this pretty hilarious myself, and I'm not even black.
I'm black and I'm getting a kick out of these replies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

ibelonginprison

« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2009, 08:10:15 PM »
I'm black and I'm getting a kick out of these replies.

You have 1956 posts... one more and you have a national championship.

That is all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2009, 08:16:29 PM »
Ignoring all the ignorant bickering, there's a point here that's being missed.

Finebaum always -- and I stress ALWAYS -- has an agenda.  

Since coming over to JOX that agenda has changed somewhat.  His show has become more Bama centric.  The "issues" he raises are often calcluated to cast Auburn in the worst possible light.

He was the only one beating the Eric Smith drum, even though he may have been right and that situation may still cause some grief after the season.  

He is the only one advancing this ridiculous issue.  

Why?  

Three reasons:

1) His show caters to Bama rabble. They would rather talk about an Auburn misfortune than their own turd-tastic program.  

2) When he screams and points at us, we react. It not only drives his ratings up but it also sends the media off chasing red herrings.  Keeps them from thinking about the excesses and assorted bullshit going on at Bama. I can say without reservation that the current climate is as bad or worse now than it was in the 80s in Tuscaloosa.  Ever head of the mote, beam thing?  If they -- through Finebaum -- keep shrieking about our mote the hope is that no one will notice their beam.  Seems to be working  doesn't it?

3)  Fear.  When is Finebaum at his most vociferous toward Auburn?  When Bama fears our success. We aren't world beaters, but they don't want us to soak up even a smidgen of the attention they think they are going to get for the coming national title coronation.  It is ordained.  They will not lose a game.  How dare we draw media attention with our ridiculous high school offense and our cast off players?

Everything Finebaum does is calculated to get a response.  Think about that for a minute.  Most of his callers don't even really exist.  They are paid by the show and fed their lines.  Think about that, too.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.