Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Runaway Train

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
Re: Runaway Train
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2009, 09:08:49 PM »
Although the wife did say I could buy a boat if I let her have a puppy.  It's a trap, I know.... but damn it's tempting.
OK here is an idea. Get the puppy, get the boat then later go around putting up "LOST DOG" fliers with a huge reward on them. Your wife will think you are wonderfull for offering so much $$$ for Fido's safe return.
Just make sure he is not able to return.
And then sail off into the sunset on your boat. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2009, 09:38:37 PM »
I only post on Wednesdays during the season. I was out with the flu last week and am here only to answer your self absorbed dumbass call out prowley.
Remember I do not like to Auburn fail. (1) So far they are doing as good as I predicted (ok a little better against WVU, (2) who would have thunk they would actually get lucky enough to schedule a game against a dumber coaching staff?)
(1) I still have no faith in the staffs ability to beat a team of equal talent with a competent coaching staff.
(2) Auburn won Saturday night thanks to the fact that WVU decided to turn over the ball 6 times.
So no I do not plan to come on here and gloat (2) when the shortbus season is over and Auburn has its ass handed to it by legitimate coaching staffs. That is not what I want. But in the meantime I'm just standing back and watching as you gleefully dance while your hoping and praying against all logic that maybe just maybe the smoke won't blow away and the mirrors crack.
I love Auburn (1) but not these morons.
(1) "It's better to thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

(2) LOL, spoken like a true closet bammer.   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 09:40:08 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2009, 10:57:07 PM »
I like dogs.  I just don't own one.  Makes it a pain to jump up and travel whenever the hell I want.

I like waking up on a random Saturday and saying "Hey, let's go to Savannah for the weekend" and not having to worry about finding a "dog sitter."

And the fuck if a dog is going to be let in my car.

Although the wife did say I could buy a boat if I let her have a puppy.  It's a trap, I know.... but damn it's tempting.

Dog for a boat is a much better deal than I got offered.

I refused....we'll see how you do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2009, 10:59:11 PM »
Dog for a boat is a much better deal than I got offered.

I refused....we'll see how you do.

prayers sent
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2009, 12:50:18 AM »
(1) "It's better to thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

(2) LOL, spoken like a true closet bammer.   :thumbsup:
You call me a bammer well I'll tell you what... you speak like a true ass licking tea bagged Key West cross dressing queer.
Who's the Goddamn fool now dumbass?  Only a fucking BAMMER WOULD HAVE EVER BACKED THIS OBAM-BORTION OF A COACHING STAFF.
Looks like I'm a little more intelligent than you have given me credit for.
I'll guarrantee you that the only fucker sicker feeling than me about this bullshit is one Jay "Is this where the unemployment line starts" Jacobs.
Fuck I'm furious. Gimme till Wednesday to calm down after I sober up.
It'll be unicorns and puffy clouds then....thats the Wednesday after the limo hauls this coaching staff the fuck out of town for good this time.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 12:51:42 AM by Greaseyweasel »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2009, 01:52:18 AM »
You call me a bammer well I'll tell you what... you speak like a true ass licking tea bagged Key West cross dressing queer.
Who's the Goddamn fool now dumbass?  Only a fucking BAMMER WOULD HAVE EVER BACKED THIS OBAM-BORTION OF A COACHING STAFF.
Looks like I'm a little more intelligent than you have given me credit for.
I'll guarrantee you that the only fucker sicker feeling than me about this bullshit is one Jay "Is this where the unemployment line starts" Jacobs.
Fuck I'm furious. Gimme till Wednesday to calm down after I sober up.
It'll be unicorns and puffy clouds then....thats the Wednesday after the limo hauls this coaching staff the fuck out of town for good this time.
Yup, I figured you would come on here after this loss.  "Told ya so, I'm right, blah, blah, blah, abortion of a coaching staff" this after two losses.  I can't wait until after the Iron Bowl....Please get a video camera, place it on the nightstand next to the couch, hit record...instant YouTube classic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2009, 12:17:45 PM »
OK I'm sober now and breaking with my Wednesdays only pledge due to the fact that I got drunk and broke with it last night. OK on to the actual meat of this matter.

Prowler,
You are a fucked up ass licking Rah-Rah cumstain. I didn't post last week because, well simply, I knew that the second I came on here and pointed out the obvious that you were going to mumble "I knew you were going to come on here and gloat" or some neanderthalic version of that. Do you remember this post? (I'm sorry I do not like the quote function on this site)

I only post on Wednesdays during the season. I was out with the flu last week and am here only to answer your self absorbed dumbass call out prowley.
Remember I do not like to Auburn fail. (1) So far they are doing as good as I predicted (ok a little better against WVU, (2) who would have thunk they would actually get lucky enough to schedule a game against a dumber coaching staff?)
(1) I still have no faith in the staffs ability to beat a team of equal talent with a competent coaching staff.
(2) Auburn won Saturday night thanks to the fact that WVU decided to turn over the ball 6 times.
So no I do not plan to come on here and gloat (2) when the shortbus season is over and Auburn has its ass handed to it by legitimate coaching staffs. That is not what I want. But in the meantime I'm just standing back and watching as you gleefully dance while your hoping and praying against all logic that maybe just maybe the smoke won't blow away and the mirrors crack.
I love Auburn (1) but not these morons.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions