Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Just To Get The Week Started With Hawg Fans....

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Just To Get The Week Started With Hawg Fans....
« on: September 19, 2009, 06:19:57 PM »
Fuck Arkansas.

That is all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Birmingham

Re: Just To Get The Week Started With Hawg Fans....
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 06:26:11 PM »
phuk Arkansas.

That is all.

+3

(stole that from PCT)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 07:14:08 PM »
Yall got priapism from your big win today?
Tune in and watch your next opponent tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 07:20:19 PM »
Yall got priapism from your big win today?
Nope, it went pretty much the way everybody thought it would. No reason to get overly excited about it. Either way, I still think we're gonna fuck Arky up. Will know a little better after tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Birmingham

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 07:33:19 PM »
Nope, it went pretty much the way everybody thought it would. No reason to get overly excited about it. Either way, I still think we're gonna phuk Arky up. Will know a little better after tonight.

For the record I didn't think we'd cover the spread (because of the weather).  Also, BDS apparently drains very well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 07:35:52 PM »
For the record I didn't think we'd cover the spread (because of the weather).  Also, BDS apparently drains very well.
With as much as our offense just prefers to eat away at the clock, I figured we would score 35 and hold them to a shutout. I figured playing alot of 2nd and 3rd teamers would also contribute to that score of 35-0 as well. Offense did a little better than I thought with Star Jackson. I can see CNS' point that they need to figure out some way to get him the ball on offense. He is pretty damn quick. All in all, a good warmup for Arky, and gave alot of our starters some time to rest. They should come out full of piss and vinegar next Saturday.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 07:38:08 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 10:41:31 PM »
So, I tuned in.....something tells me you're kind of regretting this post right about now.

Bring that shitty defense to Tuscaloosa and we'll see what happens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 11:37:37 PM »
boartitz where you at???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2009, 12:02:32 AM »

NYAW NYAW all you want to.
We'll talk bout this time next week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2009, 02:12:07 AM »
We let Cox get a 284 QB rating.  McElroy will have a 500 QB rating.  Ingram and Richardson will run for 200 yards combined.  Seriously, Bama would have hung 70 on our D tonight.

On the other hand...

Mallett sure is fun to watch.  He set a single game school yardage record (408) and tied the single game TD record (5) in his first full start as a Hog (he only played 5 series in the opener).  He had no INT's, but did have a lost fumble after he took a helmet-to-helmet shot which the refs did not call.  Our O-line only gave up 2 sacks on 41 called pass plays which is a big improvement over last year (we gave up 46 last year in 12 games...we never had to pass block under Colonel Nutt so there was a steep learning curve).  Arkansas doesn't have a household name at WR like Julio Jones, but if you watched Childs, Wright and Adams vs. UGA, they are pretty darn good (so if TE DJ Williams).

Mallett will give Ricky fits.  I predict another broken table.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 02:14:40 AM by GenNormanSwinekopf »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 02:16:08 AM »
Don't feel too bad over this.  Georgia has experience in shoot outs now.  Two weeks in a row, what the hell happened to the UGA defense?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 04:40:05 AM »
We let Cox get a 284 QB rating.  McElroy will have a 500 QB rating.  Ingram and Richardson will run for 200 yards combined.  Seriously, Bama would have hung 70 on our D tonight.

On the other hand...

Mallett sure is fun to watch.  He set a single game school yardage record (408) and tied the single game TD record (5) in his first full start as a Hog (he only played 5 series in the opener).  He had no INT's, but did have a lost fumble after he took a helmet-to-helmet shot which the refs did not call.  Our O-line only gave up 2 sacks on 41 called pass plays which is a big improvement over last year (we gave up 46 last year in 12 games...we never had to pass block under Colonel Nutt so there was a steep learning curve).  Arkansas doesn't have a household name at WR like Julio Jones, but if you watched Childs, Wright and Adams vs. UGA, they are pretty darn good (so if TE DJ Williams).

:pwnd:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 05:01:50 AM »
Don't feel too bad over this.  Georgia has experience in shoot outs now.  Two weeks in a row, what the hell happened to the UGA defense?
I've been wondering the same thing.  I have a feeling that Coach Martinez will be gone after this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2009, 12:11:20 PM »

NYAW NYAW all you want to.
We'll talk bout this time next week.
Oh, you were all about getting me to watch the team we will face next week.....now Arky loses, and we'll just talk next week? Pfftttt...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2009, 12:21:55 PM »

On the other hand...

I think we can all agree, UGA's defense isn't even in the same ballpark as Alabama. We have the #3 defense in the country, UGA is ranked #97. Before you think "Well, Alabama has only played one good team and two scrubs", this is the same defense from last year minus two starters. This defense is even better than last year. UGA doesn't have much on defense, and the only thing they have on offense is AJ Green. Their QB is horrible, and the running game isn't great either. They were able to hang 52 points on your defense. That shit isn't going to get fixed in a week. The way our offense is built, we are going to run it down your throats, and we're going to take our time doing it. Its all about ball control. If our offense has the ball, that means Mallett isn't on the field.

Also, like I have been saying this whole time, Arkansas has nobody except Mallett. Nothing, not on either side of the ball. I don't know if we saw the same game, but even UGA receivers that didn't have the last name Green were straight up making Arky DBs look bad.

I predict a trip to the 'shed for your Hawgs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2009, 12:45:04 PM »
I think we can all agree, UGA's defense isn't even in the same ballpark as Alabama. We have the #3 defense in the country, UGA is ranked #97. Before you think "Well, Alabama has only played one good team and two scrubs", this is the same defense from last year minus two starters. This defense is even better than last year. UGA doesn't have much on defense, and the only thing they have on offense is AJ Green. Their QB is horrible, and the running game isn't great either. They were able to hang 52 points on your defense. That poop isn't going to get fixed in a week. The way our offense is built, we are going to run it down your throats, and we're going to take our time doing it. Its all about ball control. If our offense has the ball, that means Mallett isn't on the field.

Also, like I have been saying this whole time, Arkansas has nobody except Mallett. Nothing, not on either side of the ball. I don't know if we saw the same game, but even UGA receivers that didn't have the last name Green were straight up making Arky DBs look bad.

I predict a trip to the 'shed for your Hawgs.

You predict a woodshed beating after I told you Bama would hang 70 on us?  Brilliant!  Do you also predict both teams will wear red Saturday?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2009, 12:52:37 PM »
You said we WOULD HAVE hung 70 on you TONIGHT, then followed it with "On the other hand.....". Then you ended your post saying that you predict Mallett giving dipshit fits and another broken table. Which way do you want it? You're pulling a Prowler bigtime here......
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 12:53:21 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2009, 12:55:41 PM »
Careful Norman...

You're entering into a debate with a Bammer that can twist words like "the" and "is" into fifteen different definitions, purposes, and talks in seventeen different dialects.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2009, 12:59:44 PM »
Careful Norman...

You're entering into a debate with a Bammer that can twist words like "the" and "is" into fifteen different definitions, purposes, and talks in seventeen different dialects.

Yeah, that whole twisting words thing.....posting EXACTLY what he said. Yeah, thats some big twisting. It makes it alot easier when somebody makes 2-3 conflicting statements in their post, then tries to call you out on it. And of all people to call me out on twisting words........
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 01:01:33 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2009, 01:24:31 PM »
Careful Norman...

I grew up among Sooner fans.  They are carbon copies of Bama fans.  It's expected.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions