Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Just To Get The Week Started With Hawg Fans....

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
Re: Just To Get The Week Started With Hawg Fans....
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2009, 07:51:59 PM »
We don't phuk our own pigs. We pimp them out in Alabama. Want some? You're right next door. We can hook you up.

No thanks.  I'm not from Tuscaloosa.

But it's sweet of you to offer!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

boartitz

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2009, 07:26:59 PM »
Wherez the smack? I was expecting to get it here this week.
I guess we're just a pawn in the game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2009, 07:47:20 PM »
Wherez the smack? I was expecting to get it here this week.
I guess we're just a pawn in the game.
They're too busy trying to get our assistants far'd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

boartitz

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2009, 10:09:12 PM »
Bama beat on a bounce. :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2009, 10:20:56 PM »
Bama beat on a bounce. :)

I'm sure the bammers claim this as a victory alongside their 6 fake championships.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

boartitz

« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2009, 09:12:06 AM »
We're doomed. Ain't this the guy who plagiarizes and has to take his stuff down all the time?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2009, 10:13:49 AM »
Dear God, does every redneck with a webcam feel like they have to make a pregame video now?

What have you done to us, Cowboy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2009, 10:24:32 AM »
Can you blame this guy?  Since Arkansas joined the SEC in 1992, Alabama does hold a one game lead (9-8) over Arkansas...so you can understand his pride and condescension.    :puke:

The last 12 years are an even 6-6.  :eyeroll:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2009, 10:34:50 AM »
Can you blame this guy?  Since Arkansas joined the SEC in 1992, Alabama does hold a one game lead (9-8) over Arkansas...so you can understand his pride and condescension.    :puke:

The last 12 years are an even 6-6.  :eyeroll:

move along.  No facts to see here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2009, 10:42:23 AM »
Arkansas only beats us when we're down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2009, 11:26:18 AM »
+1
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

jadennis

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2009, 12:11:43 PM »

That's my favorite Bama logic of all time.

"you only won because you were good and we sucked".   :blink:

How is it possible that they even figure out how to brag about sucking?  It's so stupid it's almost genius.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2009, 04:08:29 PM »
That's my favorite Bama logic of all time.

"you only won because you were good and we sucked".   :blink:

How is it possible that they even figure out how to brag about sucking?  It's so stupid it's almost genius.

Sorta sounds like "Well, Alabama beat the worst Auburn team in the past decade", doesn't it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

boartitz

« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2009, 08:46:27 PM »
I am looking forward to the games this year but I do not want any problems. Whenever I go to an away game or a visiting team comes into Tuscaloosa to play Alabama I make it a point to get a few things cleared up before the game starts.

First off, you guys are playing The University of Alabama. We are not some 2nd rate team from some backwards conference. Alabama is among the elite. The best. A tradition that goes back a long way. National Championships, many bowl wins, SEC Championships, high national rankings, etc. The list goes on. With that resume comes respect. The kind of respect that can only be earned. The Alabama fans carry that respect whether we are at home or on the road and a few things need to be understood. When Alabama comes to town you are seeing one of the movers and shakers in all of college football and the fans are no exception.

First, there will NOT be any yelling in my ear during the game. I darn well don't plan on driving all that distance to your stadium to have some guy yell in my ear. I will ask you one time to stop and no more. I don't mind clapping but this incessant yelling is out. If you continue then I will take a physical solution that you will not like. I will NEVER provoke but if you guys think that yelling in my ear is gonna be tolerated you are in for a big surprise. Same thing for the kids. Sure, they can be there but keep them out of my area and keep them quiet. If you cannot control the kids then you will be held responsible and I will take matters into my own hand. We don't put up with that crap in Tuscaloosa and we darn well aren't gonna drive all that distance to your place and put up with it.

If I have to go to the restroom I don't wait in line, I go to the front. This is an area where I have encountered some problems before so I am just making it clear now. A Crimson Tide fan has earned the right to not wait in some bathroom line and we choose to not do it. If you have a problem with this you had better go to a "home" restroom or to one where the Alabama fans are not in. If you do decide to make an issue out of it then be prepared to face a physical solution. Ditto for concessions. We go to the front of the line. Not out of spite or to try to show you up. It is all about showing respect, folks.

Again, if you have a problem with this I advise you to keep away from me or the Alabama contingent. I am very upfront and honest when I tell you that it ain't nothing for me to up and kick a man's ass. Done it several times and I'll do it again if pushed. NEVER will I provoke, though. It is YOU that determines my actions. If you understand where I and the Alabama folks are coming from and what is expected then we will have a great time and no problems will ever arise.

Please understand that I am NOT coming to cause problems as that is the last thing on my agenda. It is a tradition and respect that Alabama has and you need to realize this. We can laugh and have a good time but I just wanted to get a few things understood beforehand. I hope all goes well and there are no problems.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2009, 08:58:49 PM »
If you do decide to make an issue out of it then be prepared to face a physical solution.
Dull if the win!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2009, 08:59:14 PM »
Okay is it just me, or does Big E actually look like a piglet?  That would be like Jumbo making fun of a bald guy that could and would beat the shit outta someone, if his line is crossed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jadennis

« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2009, 10:30:36 PM »
Sorta sounds like "Well, Alabama beat the worst Auburn team in the past decade", doesn't it?

Now I'm not gonna say no Auburn fan has said something along those lines, I'm sure it happens.  But come on, the "you only beat us because we were down" was copy-writed by Alabama fans starting in the early 80's and it has been used with great regularity for the last 25+ years.

It's a root problem.  They believe that if everything is right in the universe, they should win any game they play.  I'm not gonna lie, going 114-18-1 in the SEC over a 20 year span (1960-1979) will do that to you.  You win so much that it's naturally expected, and when it doesn't happen, there simply must be some good excuse (bad calls by officials, injuries, bum coach, etc).  It can't be that another team or program is superior, but something must have interrupted the natural order of things and it's merely a temporary mirage until things return to the norm.

Problem is, and the reason that attitude is so irritating, is that we're 30 years past that era of domination that Alabama experienced.  The "norm" Alabama fans expect has been gone a lot longer than it was ever here. 

The way Alabama fans act today, in 2009, you would never guess that Auburn leads Alabama in the last 30 years (16-13 since 1980).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

- Reggie Torbor

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2009, 12:21:08 AM »
I am looking forward to the games this year but I do not want any problems. Whenever I go to an away game or a visiting team comes into Tuscaloosa to play Alabama I make it a point to get a few things cleared up before the game starts.

First off, you guys are playing The University of Alabama. We are not some 2nd rate team from some backwards conference. Alabama is among the elite. The best. A tradition that goes back a long way. National Championships, many bowl wins, SEC Championships, high national rankings, etc. The list goes on. With that resume comes respect. The kind of respect that can only be earned. The Alabama fans carry that respect whether we are at home or on the road and a few things need to be understood. When Alabama comes to town you are seeing one of the movers and shakers in all of college football and the fans are no exception.

First, there will NOT be any yelling in my ear during the game. I darn well don't plan on driving all that distance to your stadium to have some guy yell in my ear. I will ask you one time to stop and no more. I don't mind clapping but this incessant yelling is out. If you continue then I will take a physical solution that you will not like. I will NEVER provoke but if you guys think that yelling in my ear is gonna be tolerated you are in for a big surprise. Same thing for the kids. Sure, they can be there but keep them out of my area and keep them quiet. If you cannot control the kids then you will be held responsible and I will take matters into my own hand. We don't put up with that crap in Tuscaloosa and we darn well aren't gonna drive all that distance to your place and put up with it.

If I have to go to the restroom I don't wait in line, I go to the front. This is an area where I have encountered some problems before so I am just making it clear now. A Crimson Tide fan has earned the right to not wait in some bathroom line and we choose to not do it. If you have a problem with this you had better go to a "home" restroom or to one where the Alabama fans are not in. If you do decide to make an issue out of it then be prepared to face a physical solution. Ditto for concessions. We go to the front of the line. Not out of spite or to try to show you up. It is all about showing respect, folks.

Again, if you have a problem with this I advise you to keep away from me or the Alabama contingent. I am very upfront and honest when I tell you that it ain't nothing for me to up and kick a man's ass. Done it several times and I'll do it again if pushed. NEVER will I provoke, though. It is YOU that determines my actions. If you understand where I and the Alabama folks are coming from and what is expected then we will have a great time and no problems will ever arise.

Please understand that I am NOT coming to cause problems as that is the last thing on my agenda. It is a tradition and respect that Alabama has and you need to realize this. We can laugh and have a good time but I just wanted to get a few things understood beforehand. I hope all goes well and there are no problems.
I will fight you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2009, 01:57:12 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

boartitz

« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2009, 03:04:54 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions