Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

*Word on the skreets, regarding Montez Billings*

Birmingham

Re: *Word on the skreets, regarding Montez Billings*
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2009, 11:50:25 PM »
BTW, ED (b'ham), it isn't really that big of a deal.  Definitely not as big as you're trying so damn hard to make it.

We'll see if what you say is true once you finally play a real opponent, which you haven't yet.  As for the "ED", care to explain what the hell you're talking about and why it pertains to me?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2009, 11:50:48 PM »
BTW, ED (b'ham), it isn't really that big of a deal.  Definitely not as big as you're trying so damn hard to make it.

No use, Prowler.  He is beyond the point of mental retardation.  For the sake of entertainment, we should keep fueling the fire so he can further prove that point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's only when we've lost everything that we are free to do anything.

Birmingham

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2009, 12:01:08 AM »
No use, Prowler.  He is beyond the point of mental retardation.  For the sake of entertainment, we should keep fueling the fire so he can further prove that point.

You're a loser and you're attempt at neglecting the acknowledgment of reality (losing your leading wide receiver) is absolutely what I'd expect of a typical auburn fan.  You're gonna fit right in with this group. 

P.S.  You have shit for brains and you're in good company with your brethren.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2009, 12:12:22 AM »
Coming out of the Spring and early Fall, Montez was slated to be one of the starters and obviously, one of the most experienced WR coming back.  He's never really done all that much in his career but then, not many receivers have in the last couple of years.  Apparently, the guy screwed up and refused to get his shit together.  Do we need him?  Yes.  After two games, no one other than D. Adams has really distinguished himself as a go to guy. 

Just have to wish the guy well and move on without him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Birmingham

« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2009, 12:15:24 AM »
Coming out of the Spring and early Fall, Montez was slated to be one of the starters and obviously, one of the most experienced WR coming back.  He's never really done all that much in his career but then, not many receivers have in the last couple of years.  Apparently, the guy screwed up and refused to get his poop together.  Do we need him?  Yes.  After two games, no one other than D. Adams has really distinguished himself as a go to guy. 

Just have to wish the guy well and move on without him.

As is the case 100% of the time.  Birdman shows more credibility than the assdouche Perry.  See, Perry, just tell it like it is.  It's simple.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2009, 12:17:02 AM »
You're a loser and you're attempt at neglecting the acknowledgment of reality (losing your leading wide receiver) is absolutely what I'd expect of a typical auburn fan.  You're gonna fit right in with this group.  

P.S.  You have shit for brains and you're in good company with your brethren.

A loser?  You do not even know me, side-walk alum.  I have been blessed with a life most would envy.  Secondly, Montez was the returning leading receiver.  Not our leading receiver in the slightest for 2009.  There is nothing to neglect when production from the position has picked up in his absence.  I can guarantee you most of the people that post on this Auburn site, including myself, are far more intelligent than you could ever hope to be.  Shit for brains?  I have been through more in my life than you could possibly imagine.  Some of the people on here know my story.  The only part where you are correct in your incoherent rambling in an attempt to piss me off is that I will fit in with my family here.  Try harder next time to offend me.  Maybe even look up a couple of insulting words in the dictionary if you feel like it helps.  I will be here waiting to rip you a new one just like majority would agree that I have done so far in this thread.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 12:19:23 AM by Keller »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's only when we've lost everything that we are free to do anything.

Birmingham

« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2009, 12:19:47 AM »
I can guarantee you most of the people that post on this Auburn site, including myself, are far more intelligent than you could ever hope to be.

link?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2009, 12:27:56 AM »
As is the case 100% of the time.  Birdman shows more credibility than the assdouche Perry.  See, Perry, just tell it like it is.  It's simple.
Tez didn't practice at all in the Spring, rumors were going around that he'd quit the team at that point.  He came back during the early part of the Fall practices and Coach Trooper said that he's going to give him the first shot, because of he wanted to see what he could do, after a few practices Coach Troop said that if he can continue doing what he'd seen of him, he'll be in the 1st group of receivers alongside Darvin and Terrell.  Coach Troop also said that he's going to continue to push Tez and that there won't be any "bar lowering".  These comments by Coach Troop was on (8-10-09).

So, going into the Spring he was slated to be one of the starting WRs, seeing as he was one of our most experienced WRs coming back.  He came back during the early part of Fall practices and was "starting" to be slated to become one of the starting receivers.

Then on (8-23-09), Coach Troop said that neither Montez Billings or Philip Pierre-Louis will be part of the playing rotation until they're released by head coach Gene Chizik. They're both practicing and trying to return from off-the-field issues.

"I put (Billings) back down with the scout team and brought him back for different scenarios," Taylor said. "Until he gets everything cleared with Coach and back on page with doing things right, he and Philip are still in the same boat. Both of those guys have to prove they want to be Auburn Men to be back out there."

So really, Tez was only slated to be one of the starting receivers before the Spring.  After that, it was up in the air as the coaches moved on to the other receivers.  Now, if Tez had been practicing with the starting group in the Spring, then going into the early Fall practices he continues practicing with the starting group of receivers, even after he's gotten the word from the NCAA that he won't be able to start until the 4th game, then yeah I'd say this is a huge blow to our receiving corps.  Again, since he hasn't been with the team that much or not at all since the Spring, it is not that much of blow.  I would've liked to have seen what he could do in this offense.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 12:46:47 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2009, 12:50:34 AM »
We'll see if what you say is true once you finally play a real opponent, which you haven't yet.  As for the "ED", care to explain what the hell you're talking about and why it pertains to me?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2009, 12:53:12 AM »

How about..Bitch, give me my money. I want my money and I want it fast.  Hey bitch, give me my money. Else I'm bout to take it outcha' ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2009, 01:03:03 AM »
As is the case 100% of the time.  Birdman shows more credibility than the assdouche Perry.  See, Perry, just tell it like it is.  It's simple.
Looks like someone has a little reading disability...*Cough* ED *Cough*:

Montez would've been nice to have by the UT game, but like I've said the coaches have been with the other receivers not knowing if he'll be coming back, this was from the Spring up until now.  I'm not sure if he's even been at practice, if he has, he's been on the scout team.  So, the game plan won't change now that he's decided to forgo his Senior season.  It would've been good to have him later in the season, eventhough Hawthorne might be on the field by the UT game.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2009, 01:11:29 AM »
Are you sure Julio has a Black Dodge Charger?
That's what his girfriend says.  You doubting her?  Racist.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 01:12:01 AM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2009, 01:17:04 AM »
That's what his girlboyfriend says.  You doubting herhim?  Racist.
FTFY, rws might've gotten mad at you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2009, 09:36:59 AM »
Looks like someone has a little reading disability...*Cough* ED *Cough*:

No reading disability at all.  It's real simple.  You try to spin negative stuff and Birdman doesn't.

Is that hard for you to hear?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2009, 09:59:17 AM »
..... I haven't really payed attention.  ........

You haven't PAYED attention to this story like you did to English class at Abalama.

I was trying to get a sense of what we would miss by losing Billings.  So I counted up the TD catches in the last 10 games played (or maybe plaid?) by Julio Jones to get a comparison.  Huh, both guys have 0 TD catches in their last 10 games....so maybe we won't miss him so badly(?)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Birmingham

« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2009, 10:15:34 AM »
You haven't PAYED attention to this story like you did to English class at Abalama.

I was trying to get a sense of what we would miss by losing Billings.  So I counted up the TD catches in the last 10 games played (or maybe plaid?) by Julio Jones to get a comparison.  Huh, both guys have 0 TD catches in their last 10 games....so maybe we won't miss him so badly(?)

I didn't say Montez was good, I just said he is Auburns leading receiver.  Which he was before he "quit".  If you want to argue if that means in the last 2 games in which he hasn't played or the 2008 season, go ahead.  The fact is he was (before he quit) Auburn's top receiver for 2008.  It's like Julio being our top receiver in 2008 but since Mike McCoy had more yards in the first half of last weeks game while Julio was injured saying that Mike McCoy is our leading receiver now.  Whatever you guys have to say to make yourselves hurt less is fine with me.  Play someone then we can talk about how much this doesn't hurt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2009, 10:24:39 AM »
I didn't say Montez was good, I just said he is Auburns leading receiver.  Which he was before he "quit".  If you want to argue if that means in the last 2 games in which he hasn't played or the 2008 season, go ahead.  The fact is he was (before he quit) Auburn's top receiver for 2008.  It's like Julio being our top receiver in 2008 but since Mike McCoy had more yards in the first half of last weeks game while Julio was injured saying that Mike McCoy is our leading receiver now.  Whatever you guys have to say to make yourselves hurt less is fine with me.  Play someone then we can talk about how much this doesn't hurt.
Is today the day that a small school beats Bama? Yall get that about once a year don't you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2009, 10:26:28 AM »
Play someone then we can talk about how much this doesn't hurt.

:doh: Good luck against the "mean green" today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2009, 10:27:28 AM »
You tell me, is it?  What's your score prediction for the game?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2009, 10:28:20 AM »
:doh: Good luck against the "mean green" today.

We've played a top 10 team this year.  What were you saying again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions