Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kaos vs. Chopper XVI The Dread of the Thread (Reading Warning...TTFWIW)

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
Re: Points that Tubs would have never gotten
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2009, 06:04:46 AM »
POSTING TEMPLATE FOR KAOS

Insult of previous post author (i.e. Dumb fuck, stop posting while drunk, fucking idiot, you need grammar lessons, go suck a goose dick etc.)

Restate that you have said the same things since day one etc.

State your point above post.

Call out the previous poster for not agreeing with me, how they are always confused about what I post, recommendations for going back and reading the previous 4811 posts about how I am right and you will be forever wrong.

Last statement, recommended that you tell the previous posters to once again fuck themselves, go back to school, watch the game again.  Insinuate that the above poster should stop posting and go play in a fire and or traffic.

****Example****

CHF, you are a moronic fuck that only posts irrelevant bullshit.  You need to mind your own business because this has nothing to do with my postings, you cock sucking, donkey fucking, pile of rat shit.

I have said before that I don't care if you believe me or not or like the way I post, I'm not going to change my responses for you or anyone else.  I speak the truth and what I fucking say is the only opinion that you should ever remember. 

You gripe about the way I post, maybe you should research more and come up with your own insightful posts and enlighten us as to what a good post should look like you mommy part drizzle.

Yeah CHF, you are definitely a wasted wad of sperm and in fact, you should just go douse yourself with some gas and light up a cig.  Fucking idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2009, 08:16:31 AM »

Insult of previous post author (i.e. Dumb fuck, stop posting while drunk, fucking idiot, you need grammar lessons, go suck a goose dick etc.)

Call out the previous poster for not agreeing with me, how they are always confused about what I post, recommendations for going back and reading the previous 4811 posts about how I am right and you will be forever wrong.

Last statement, recommended that you tell the previous posters to once again fuck themselves, go back to school, watch the game again.  Insinuate that the above poster should stop posting and go play in a fire and or traffic.

****Example****

CHF, you are a moronic fuck that only posts irrelevant bullshit.  You need to mind your own business because this has nothing to do with my postings, you cock sucking, donkey fucking, pile of rat shit.

I have said before that I don't care if you believe me or not or like the way I post, I'm not going to change my responses for you or anyone else.  I speak the truth and what I fucking say is the only opinion that you should ever remember. 

You gripe about the way I post, maybe you should research more and come up with your own insightful posts and enlighten us as to what a good post should look like you mommy part drizzle.

Yeah CHF, you are definitely a wasted wad of sperm and in fact, you should just go douse yourself with some gas and light up a cig.  Fucking idiot.
***** and two thumbs up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2009, 09:11:42 AM »

Insult of previous post author (i.e. Dumb phuk, stop posting while drunk, phuking idiot, you need grammar lessons, go suck a goose tool etc.)

Last statement, recommended that you tell the previous posters to once again phuk themselves, go back to school, watch the game again.  Insinuate that the above poster should stop posting and go play in a fire and or traffic.

****Example****

CHF, you are a moronic phuk that only posts irrelevant bullpoop.  You need to mind your own business because this has nothing to do with my postings, you cock sucking, donkey phuking, pile of rat poop.

I have said before that I don't care if you believe me or not or like the way I post, I'm not going to change my responses for you or anyone else.  I speak the truth and what I phuking say is the only opinion that you should ever remember. 

You gripe about the way I post, maybe you should research more and come up with your own insightful posts and enlighten us as to what a good post should look like you hair pie drizzle.

Yeah CHF, you are definitely a wasted wad of sperm and in fact, you should just go douse yourself with some gas and light up a cig.  phuking idiot.

Two small items.

One, you confirm the fact that I'm consistent and maintain the same position.  I'm good with that.  I do have to repeat the same thing over and over because the same question keeps getting asked.   Thanks for that. 

Two (and this is a big one), only a small handful of people get the dumbass treatment.  It's really down to about one now except in the rare occasions when somebody else attempts to mediate. 

Here let me give you an example:

Posting template for (insert poster of your choice here):

Post something really stupid and moronic,but use lots and lots of words and emphasize the use of commas.

Complain about being attacked without noting that 95% of your posts contain references to another poster in one way or another. Don't understand that this is a manifestation of extreme insecurity and self-loathing issues.   

Celebrate with yourself for scoring big.

Turn every thread into a rampaging dinosaur shit fest. 

Rinse and repeat. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2009, 09:20:57 AM »
I still say you two should just fuck and get that shit over with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2009, 09:22:26 AM »
MUAH, WINK
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2009, 09:29:41 AM »
I still say you two should just fuck and get that shit over with.

Mmmm.  Hate sex.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2009, 09:32:12 AM »
I still say you two should just phuk and get that poop over with.

I'm just going to put his schizo ass back on ignore.  I don't care about anything he has to say and certainly don't give a flying fuck at a rainbow Skittle about his jurassic attempts to interpret what I say.  The dead horsefly on my back porch has more and better insight anyway.

I tried the ignore thing for several months and was okay with it. It was peaceful, in fact. I just got tired of seeing **This user is currently ignored ** after every single one of my posts.  He can claim to be the victim and pretend he's the martyr (which he's done ad infinitum) but his insecurity and jealousy won't allow him to let it die.  He's so insecure and so completely lacking in self awareness that he has a compelling need to prove he's somehow better or smarter or something than I am.   That's not going to happen.  I could get struck by lightning and have half my brain blasted out of my head and I'd still have the advantage.  

Chopper?  You're better at golf, or so I hear.  And you can drink more than I do.  There you go.  Just take that and go with it.   It's all you'll ever get.  

Back to ignore where he belongs.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2009, 09:39:50 AM »

Posting template for (insert poster of your choice here):

Post something really stupid and moronic,but use lots and lots of words and emphasize the use of commas.

Complain about being attacked without noting that 95% of your posts contain references to another poster in one way or another. Don't understand that this is a manifestation of extreme insecurity and self-loathing issues.   

Celebrate with yourself for scoring big.

Turn every thread into a rampaging dinosaur shit fest. 

Rinse and repeat. 

This is just YOUR template again.  :doh:

I'm just going to put his schizo ass back on ignore.  I don't care about anything he has to say and certainly don't give a flying fuck at a rainbow Skittle about his jurassic attempts to interpret what I say.  The dead horsefly on my back porch has more and better insight anyway.

I tried the ignore thing for several months and was okay with it. It was peaceful, in fact. I just got tired of seeing **This user is currently ignored ** after every single one of my posts.  He can claim to be the victim and pretend he's the martyr (which he's done ad infinitum) but his insecurity and jealousy won't allow him to let it die.  He's so insecure and so completely lacking in self awareness that he has a compelling need to prove he's somehow better or smarter or something than I am.   That's not going to happen.  I could get struck by lightning and have half my brain blasted out of my head and I'd still have the advantage. 

Chopper?  You're better at golf, or so I hear.  And you can drink more than I do.  There you go.  Just take that and go with it.   It's all you'll ever get. 

Back to ignore where he belongs. 

Same rehashed insults and repetitive crap....Chopper's insecure.  Chopper's a jurrasic this or that.  Chopper's a martyr.... blah blah blah....

Man, you SURE love to dish it, but you're the only one constantly running off to the ignore button.

Sucks not having EVERYONE respect your bullshit, huh. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2009, 09:42:47 AM »
Mmmm.  Hate sex.
Nah you've seen Chop he looks more like a gentle lover.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2009, 09:43:59 AM »
Nah you've seen Chop he looks more like a gentle lover.

Evidently you glossed over "The Spocker" pic....   :silence:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2009, 09:46:09 AM »
Evidently you glossed over "The Spocker" pic....   :silence:

That's what the Godfather considers gentle.  The other involves Jumbo when he's been dogless.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2009, 09:48:24 AM »
That's what the Godfather considers gentle.  The other involves Jumbo when he's been dogless.

DAYYUMMMNN....  Understood....  Then yes...Gentle it is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2009, 09:51:14 AM »
Wow.  Mr. Insecurity wasted no time.  

The very next post after I pointed out that every post of mine is followed by **This user is currently ignored ** when I have him on ignore?  

Guess what the post following that one said?

** This user is currently ignored **

Can we just change the wording to ** This user lacks a shred of self-awareness and continues to post out of some compelling need to prove something to himself and hopefully others  **

At least I'd get a laugh out of that.  

** sigh **

Rampage on, dinosaur.  I'll not be seeing it.   Although I do realize that when I have you on ignore your neediness increases tenfold. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2009, 09:55:35 AM »
Wow.  Mr. Insecurity wasted no time.  

The very next post after I pointed out that every post of mine is followed by **This user is currently ignored ** when I have him on ignore?  

Guess what the post following that one said?

** This user is currently ignored **

Can we just change the wording to ** This user lacks a shred of self-awareness and continues to post out of some compelling need to prove something to himself and hopefully others  **

At least I'd get a laugh out of that.  

** sigh **

Rampage on, dinosaur.  I'll not be seeing it.   Although I do realize that when I have you on ignore your neediness increases tenfold.  

Another dinosaur reference...imagine that...   More references to my insecurity...  Dude, you should rename yourself "Groundhog Day"...for real.

Find the ignore button dumbass, it STILL says ZERO.  The reason you see that, is because I've actually been talking to others on here too.  It's not all about you unfortunately.  This is AGAIN, another example, where you say you'll finally put me back on ignore, only not to do it.  DO IT!!!!  PLEASE.  I find it ironic you talking about "wasting" no time in responding when you did it just as fast, if not faster.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 09:56:52 AM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2009, 09:59:21 AM »

And.... again.   ** This user currently ignored ** 

I'm sure he'll follow THIS post with another of his own, but I think we've clearly established a pattern here. 

Get over yourself, Chopper, please.   I'm not ever going to fuck you.  You can just get that out of your head.  I don't swing that way.  Obsess over somebody else for a while. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2009, 10:00:07 AM »
Write it down ladies and gentlemen, we will be the first team in the history of any sport to constantly bitch at each other after winning a championship someday... People will talk about us for decades... :suicide:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2009, 10:03:53 AM »

And.... again.   ** This user currently ignored ** 

I'm sure he'll follow THIS post with another of his own, but I think we've clearly established a pattern here. 

Get over yourself, Chopper, please.   I'm not ever going to fuck you.  You can just get that out of your head.  I don't swing that way.  Obsess over somebody else for a while. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You want to talk about "patterns" Kaos?  You're the king of them for sure.

I'm not talking to you in 90% of the threads here.  Only in one here right now were YOU have addressed me directly.  But, I'M obsessed???  Laughable. STILL not ignored like you've said for an hour...  Who's obsessed???

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2009, 10:05:02 AM »
Write it down ladies and gentlemen, we will be the first team in the history of any sport to constantly bitch at each other after winning a championship someday... People will talk about us for decades... :suicide:

Nope.  You should have seen the wars on some of the LSU boards back in the day.  

I'm sorry, I just have a low tolerance for churlish idiot.  I realize it demeans me to lower myself to the level of others, but I keep thinking that maybe one day I'll get through and make a change for the better. It's like that special ed teacher who keeps going back to the classroom day after day when little Frankie just poops on himself and makes bubbling noises.  She keeps trying, hoping that one day the light might go on in little Frankie's head.    

It's that power of hope that keeps me going.  But for the time being, I'm giving hope a vacation.  

The user is still ignored.  And still replying.  I guess stupid never goes on vacation.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 10:06:23 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2009, 10:09:53 AM »
The user is still ignored.  And still replying.  I guess stupid never goes on vacation.

Hey, Captain Smartass...

You DO know that EVERYONE can see your profile and where it says "0" members on ignore....Right?  Cause right now (unless you change it RIGHT NOW) you have "0" members.

Also, I'd like to point out, that I never said I was going to ignore you.  You're supposedly ignoreing ME...remember?

HELLLOOOO!!!

Get on that.  Do us this favor....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2009, 10:10:19 AM »
Less talking, more fucking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler