Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Eric Smith

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
Eric Smith
« on: September 08, 2009, 01:02:32 PM »
The word is that he is going to suit up this Saturday...does anyone know if he's going to actually play?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Eric Smith
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 01:06:03 PM »
The word is that he is going to suit up this Saturday...does anyone know if he's going to actually play?

Good question. 
Well bitches? 
Answer the lady.

Make it fast and cut the grease.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 01:09:05 PM »
Make it fast and cut the grease.
I just did..oh you said grease, nevermind then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 01:13:11 PM »
Senior Ben Tate said Smith was a friend and the team was glad to have him back. He said he expects Smith to contribute immediately.

http://blog.al.com/auburnbeat/2009/09/rb_eric_smith_back_at_practice.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 01:18:45 PM »
I hear Chizik contacted Jumbo, to handle the punishment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 01:32:47 PM »
I hope it doesn't take the ball out of the hands of McCaleb though.  That kid is fun to watch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 01:36:23 PM »
I hear Chizik contacted Jumbo, to handle the punishment.

I don't guess we'll be seeing Smith line up as a tight end anytime soon then.   :sex:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 01:52:57 PM »
I don't guess we'll be seeing Smith line up as a tight end anytime soon then.   :sex:
:bugs:

Thank you for the info gentlemen....and the rest of you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 02:01:46 PM »
Am I the only one who is pissed at this news?  Is Chizik no better than Sabben at doling out punishment?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2009, 02:09:06 PM »
Am I the only one who is pissed at this news?  Is Chizik no better than Sabben at doling out punishment?

My biased opinion:

Smith isn't getting light punishment out of a need for his services on the field (hello Ben and Juwan's Ice Cream Parlor).

The running game is fine without Smith, so the coaches must know something about the situation that we don't and I'll just have to accept their handling of the situation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2009, 02:19:10 PM »
I think we grew accustomed to Tuberville suspending a player 6 games for farting in the locker room.  Very few corches that I've seen over the years had as strict a disciplinary policy as did CTT.  Good or bad?  Who knows? Tuberville's record for minimal off field problems speaks for itself.  We know what we heard in the papers and that Chizik said he'd have to work his ass off if he wanted to be part of the team.  I was at JHS Saturday night and I thought I saw a piece of Smith's ass on one of the stadium stairs.

Not for sure, though. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2009, 02:23:32 PM »
My biased opinion:

Smith isn't getting light punishment out of a need for his services on the field (hello Ben and Juwan's Ice Cream Parlor).

The running game is fine without Smith, so the coaches must know something about the situation that we don't and I'll just have to accept their handling of the situation.
Just maybe a coincidence that this weekend starts AU's SEC schedule and he might need a big guy. I was only one game off in my prediction, but I was close. Personally I don't think he should have been suspended, but whatever. I just knew the tough talk was total bullshit is all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2009, 02:27:38 PM »
I just knew the tough talk was total bullshit is all.
and you know this how again?

You have no idea what he had to do to get back in the coaches good graces.  Until your Coach shows ANY discipline whatsoever, your not aloud to talk on the matter.  Go sit in the corner.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 02:30:20 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2009, 02:28:17 PM »
Just maybe a coincidence that this weekend starts AU's SEC schedule and he might need a big guy. I was only one game off in my prediction, but I was close. Personally I don't think he should have been suspended, but whatever. I just knew the tough talk was total bullshit is all.

I'm not sure this is the case either.  Until the ice cream is served and court dates held can we be really sure of anything?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2009, 02:33:22 PM »
Insanely hypocritical.

A couple weeks of practice and one game is sufficient.

It's an actual punishment. He's not going back on his suspension mid-game. And by the way, if he wanted to, he had a perfect opportunity at the beginning of the second half, before we took complete control of that ball game.

The punishment fits the crime. Unlike the complete lack thereof for anything short of incarceration at uat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2009, 02:40:44 PM »
Insanely hypocritical.

A couple weeks of practice and one game is sufficient.

It's an actual punishment. He's not going back on his suspension mid-game. And by the way, if he wanted to, he had a perfect opportunity at the beginning of the second half, before we took complete control of that ball game.

The punishment fits the crime. Unlike the complete lack thereof for anything short of incarceration at uat.
Oh noes, coach held me out of practice! Its killing me! Yeah, ok. I did predict he would play against La Tech though, and I was certainly wrong about that. So, point taken on that one. I'm not saying that he should be suspended for longer. Fuck, I said he shouldn't be suspended at all. How the hell is that hypocritical? My deal is if you say you're going to do something, or talk so seriously about something, then do it. Thats why I was pissed off over the whole DJ Hall thing. If he's not going to be suspended, then fine. But if you say he is suspended, don't put his dumbass out there in the second half.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2009, 02:44:37 PM »
and you know this how again?

You have no idea what he had to do to get back in the coaches good graces.  Until your Coach shows ANY discipline whatsoever, your not aloud to talk on the matter.  Go sit in the corner.
Please, the writing was all over the wall. "If you see him suit up again, then you know he's done what he had to do to earn it." That is the broadest statement ever when asked how long he is suspended. I originally stated that he would take snaps during the La Tech game, and I was wrong. But you can see that my expectations were obviously pretty low. Shit, it was his first offense. Is it that surprising that we want these guys to go play a violent sport and be violent on the field and hit people, and then come to find out, holy shit, they have issues with hitting people! Big shock. Doesn't really make it acceptable for any of them to act like a dipshit out on the streets, but is it REALLY that shocking if it happens?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2009, 02:49:51 PM »
Please, the writing was all over the wall. "If you see him suit up again, then you know he's done what he had to do to earn it."
You obviously are not familiar with the term "Yoxercise"...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2009, 02:54:31 PM »
You obviously are not familiar with the term "Yoxercise"...
Yes, I am. It is the solution to everything at AU.

Oh, he's not big enough? Yoxercise.
Not tall enough? Yoxercise.
Not talented enough? Yoxercise.
Tired in the 4th quarter? Well, that boy needs some Yoxercise.
Troublemaker? Yoxercise.
Likes guys? Yoxercise.

etc.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2009, 02:55:18 PM »
Yes, I am. It is the solution to everything at AU.
You say that like it's a bad thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions