Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Eric Smith

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Eric Smith
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2009, 02:55:59 PM »
Yes, I am. It is the solution to everything at AU.

Oh, he's not big enough? Yoxercise.
Not tall enough? Yoxercise.
Not talented enough? Yoxercise.
Tired in the 4th quarter? Well, that boy needs some Yoxercise.
Troublemaker? Yoxercise.
Likes guys? Yoxercise.

etc.

I Yoxercise in my pants after a Justin Timberlake concert.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2009, 03:07:23 PM »
I Yoxercise in my pants after a Justin Timberlake concert.
And just who the fuck doesn't??
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2009, 03:11:54 PM »
Yoxercise = more clearer punishment than ice cream or defensive player of the week awards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2009, 03:15:05 PM »
I don't know the actual details of what happened w Eric Smith...I just know he got into a fight and there was a girl there. Don't know if it was over the girl, if he was defending the girl, I don't know any of that....and I'm thinking not that many people do....
So how can we really speculate as to a fitting punishment?

Oh, and I yoxercise with the lights on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2009, 03:17:54 PM »
Yoxercise = more clearer punishment than ice cream or defensive player of the week awards.
This.

And, why are you basically arguing that he wasn't punished enough, and out of the other side of your mouth you're saying he shouldn't have been punished at all?

He sat out one game. The punishment fits the crime. I said after it happened, that anything less than a full game is not enough. Anything more than 3 would be overkill and I would have criticized him for that as well. He was within my 3 game window. I'm satisfied. Let your coach do ANYTHING besides praise the guy and defend his character before you think about tsk tsking over a guy actually sitting out a whole game for getting in a fight off the field. Moving on...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2009, 03:18:53 PM »
Oh, and I yoxercise with the lights on.
Jen, you're slipping as favorite female poster...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2009, 03:20:55 PM »

Meh.  Talk's cheap.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2009, 03:22:53 PM »

...but the pictures.  surely that keeps her on top.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2009, 03:23:04 PM »
Meh.  Talk's cheap.
That's true, I have seen her tits and got a kiss on the mouth.

Step up your game, sweetheart. Speaking of which, when will you be joining us for a TigersX meet and greet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2009, 03:25:04 PM »
I heard his girlfriend was actually being robbed at gunpoint, and E. Smith jumped in and gave his gun a roundhouse kick.  The kick was so powerful that it knoched the gun into the back of the kid's head and then it disintegrated.  Boy, I tell, ya he's lucky the gun didn't go off and hit him in the arm or something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2009, 03:27:09 PM »
 :tits:

I've been invited to WVa...which I might make. I have a nasty ankle sprain that kept me from the La Tech game, but I hope to grace you boys with my presence soon.

And Wench is free and clear as the number one female poster if she kissed you on the mouth...she earned it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2009, 03:29:00 PM »
:tits:

I've been invited to WVa...which I might make. I have a nasty ankle sprain that kept me from the La Tech game, but I hope to grace you boys with my presence soon.

And Wench is free and clear as the number one female poster if she kissed you on the mouth...she earned it.

We will look forward to it.

And to be fair about it, I think Wench did have to go get a parvo shot afterwards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2009, 03:35:12 PM »
We will look forward to it.

And to be fair about it, I think Wench did have to go get a parvo shot afterwards.
That might be because she kissed Birdman on the mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2009, 03:36:29 PM »
That might be because she kissed Birdman on the mouth.

I thought that's what started the avian flu scare?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2009, 03:40:46 PM »
Guess I had better ask who has the swine flu before I get drunk then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2009, 03:46:14 PM »

Well lucky for you most everyone in this group drinks enough to kill anything they may or may not have including their memory.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2009, 03:46:56 PM »
Hey I'm just happy you only mentioned not kissing Chadskins, not that you wouldn't show us your boobies. Both accounts make you :thumbsup: in my book and a welcomed edition to the X.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 03:48:16 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2009, 03:47:38 PM »
Hey I'm just happy you only mentioned not kissing Chadskins, not that you wouldn't show us your boobies. That makes you :thumbsup: in my book and a welcomed edition to the X.

You said boobies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2009, 03:49:36 PM »
You said boobies.
and it made you smile...didn't it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2009, 03:50:52 PM »
and it made you smile...didn't it.

It always does. 

It's my happy place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions