No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: SO, Chizik Critics....
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2009, 06:07:12 PM »
Umm...Sani, unless you were in the huddle on some of those fake handoffs, I'm pretty sure you were getting faked too.  There was a couple times, I was cheering at Kodi, because I could've sworn he had taken the ball.  I'm up in the stands, and I can't tell who had the ball some of the time, I'm pretty sure the Defense was having a hell of a time, trying to figure out who had the ball as Ontario blazed past them.

Also, I loved it when that commentator said...."Uh Oh".

Another thing, when Zachery scored, he was looking up at me and my step-brother, shakin' his head (we were sitting to the right of the guy in the blue jacket, one row up) because I was going bat shit crazy, basically elbowing everyone around me, while I was swingin' my arms around.  That guy in the blue shirt had just turned around and told me that it was about to be a different ball game after they stopped us on that third and 4th attempt.  He left not long after that TD.

Side Note: that guy was the former kicker for LaTech ('97-'99) yes that was the last two years that SPuat played Tech....and lost, lol.  He also shared his Woodford with me and a dip of Copenhagen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2009, 03:42:37 AM »
Watch this video, and watch both of their cornerbacks and a linebacker completely bite on the fake.  I hate to admit it, but it makes me smile.

I cant believe you agree with me!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2009, 07:44:42 AM »
Umm...Sani, unless you were in the huddle on some of those fake handoffs, I'm pretty sure you were getting faked too.  There was a couple times, I was cheering at Kodi, because I could've sworn he had taken the ball.  I'm up in the stands, and I can't tell who had the ball some of the time, I'm pretty sure the Defense was having a hell of a time, trying to figure out who had the ball as Ontario blazed past them.

So what I am hearing is you do not need to be operating a camera for ESPN either.  Maybe I missed my calling cause it has been very few times throughout the years when I was faked out, except for the hooker who said its name was Alice.....wait what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2009, 09:04:16 AM »
So what I am hearing is you do not need to be operating a camera for ESPN either.  Maybe I missed my calling cause it has been very few times throughout the years when I was faked out, except for the hooker who said its name was Alice.....wait what?
Her hands were the size of Andre the Giants
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2009, 09:13:48 AM »
Al Ice sounds like a cool name.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2009, 10:11:48 AM »
Al Ice sounds like a cool name.
Alice A. Giant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions