Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

SO, Chizik Critics....

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: SO, Chizik Critics....
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2009, 11:09:38 PM »
Son, you are spot on.  Nothing like 15 pounds of undigested red meat to properly cleanse the colon.  It's my motto.
Meat's good for the ass?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

boartitz

« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2009, 12:25:22 AM »
Should have.  It WAS beautiful!    :vn:

Figured I'd eat something good tonight before I get back on the road in the morning and eat crap basically the rest of the week.
Have you checked out the Mohawk Tavern in Monroe yet? Or are you still travelling that route?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2009, 08:16:18 AM »
Screw you bitches. 
A 64oz bag of skittles and knob creek on ice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2009, 09:13:15 AM »
Screw you bitches. 

This man knows
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2009, 09:22:48 AM »
This man knows
Taste the muthafuckin' rainbow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2009, 09:31:14 AM »
Screw you bitches. 

Nice! FYI, Hot Tamales go good with Knob Creek as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2009, 10:02:25 AM »
Bitch....food makes me sick...a 750ml of Pyrat was downed on Sat. The only solids I had was the ice.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2009, 10:07:41 AM »
Back to the thread.  The biggest change I feel between this year and last is that the team looked prepared, and we kept the foot on the necks of our opponent.

As for Chris Todd I will be the first to say that looking at this game he looks far improved over last year.  Everyone was talking about the pump fake to Zach for 93 yards.  While that was impressive and just as much T Zach as Todd I thought Todd's mos impressive pass was the TD to Darvin Adams in the back of the end zone with a defender in his face.  Todd threw that ball about as perfect as you could. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2009, 10:55:02 AM »
Back to the thread.  The biggest change I feel between this year and last is that the team looked prepared, and we kept the foot on the necks of our opponent.

As for Chris Todd I will be the first to say that looking at this game he looks far improved over last year.  Everyone was talking about the pump fake to Zach for 93 yards.  While that was impressive and just as much T Zach as Todd I thought Todd's mos impressive pass was the TD to Darvin Adams in the back of the end zone with a defender in his face.  Todd threw that ball about as perfect as you could. 
Agreed. There were plenty of pretty passes on his end.

ZERO 3-and-outs.

His passing percentage (I think it was like 65%) was nice, but would have been much nicer if some of our receivers had caught the balls that bounced out of their hands/chests a couple of times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2009, 11:04:27 AM »
When Todd squared up to fake the out pattern, I was saying, "They need to stop throwing this same out pattern.  It's beginning to be teh sux and.....OH HELL, HE'S WIDE OPEN"

Beauty, eh?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2009, 11:10:53 AM »
When Todd squared up to fake the out pattern, I was saying, "They need to stop throwing this same out pattern.  It's beginning to be teh sux and.....OH HELL, HE'S WIDE OPEN"

Beauty, eh?
Watch this video, and watch both of their cornerbacks and a linebacker completely bite on the fake.  I hate to admit it, but it makes me smile.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2009, 11:14:57 AM »
Taste the muthafuckin' rainbow.
yeah, and poop the muthafuckin rainbow for the next two days... red dye #5 will give you a real shock bright and early in the morning...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2009, 11:17:16 AM »
Watch this video, and watch both of their cornerbacks and a linebacker completely bite on the fake.  I hate to admit it, but it makes me smile.
You know it's a good fake when the cameraman bites too...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2009, 11:19:30 AM »
You know it's a good fake when the cameraman bites too...

Let's not go overboard here.  It was a cameraman working for the U which are usually locals and they were getting faked on handoffs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2009, 11:20:53 AM »
Let's not go overboard here.  It was a cameraman working for the U which are usually locals and they were getting faked on handoffs.
Leave me alone.  I am on a roll...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2009, 11:21:54 AM »
Leave me alone.  I am on a roll...

OK.  In that case.  You go girl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2009, 11:42:42 AM »
OK.  In that case.  You go girl.
Welcome to 1993...don't forget to shake your moneymaker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2009, 11:44:13 AM »
Welcome to 1993...don't forget to shake your moneymaker.

Whomp d'ere it is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2009, 11:45:47 AM »
Whomp d'ere it is.
Oh yeah.... Tag Team in effect...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions