Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Modern Warfare 2

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Modern Warfare 2
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2009, 08:26:38 AM »
BlueTooth Headsets will be on sale this weekend, for less than $20.

As bad as they are as a communication tool they should have to pay you to take one. 

If I am being forced to play with a substandard controller I am gonna have to seek out a set of PS3 headphones so at least one part is as good as the 360 version.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2009, 10:17:44 AM »
As bad as they are as a communication tool they should have to pay you to take one. 

If I am being forced to play with a substandard controller I am gonna have to seek out a set of PS3 headphones so at least one part is as good as the 360 version.
How can I jump off a snow cliff onto another snow cliff without falling to my death? Besides lose weight?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2009, 10:22:23 AM »
How can I jump off a snow cliff onto another snow cliff without falling to my death? Besides lose weight?

Run and then jump.
(I assume you are talking about the mission in story mode?)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2009, 11:24:57 AM »

Run, jump, and if you miss the next cliff, swing those ice axes like a madman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2009, 11:35:58 AM »
You shouldn't be jumping off of snow cliffs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2009, 11:42:34 AM »
You shouldn't be jumping off of snow cliffs.
Dont hate the playa.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2009, 08:10:57 AM »
4.7 million

The number of copies of COD MW2 that were sold in the first 24 hours of it's release.

Oh yeah that was just in the US and UK.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 09:51:17 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2009, 09:31:55 AM »
You missed out on a good time last night...the counselor and I had some good warfare....modern even.  I still suck though.

Autiger_1 I sent you a bunch of invitations to come join us, but never heard from you.  You know how to accept them right?  (ps this isn't sarcasm I am asking cause Jumbo had the system for 3 years before he figured out you get messages)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #88 on: November 24, 2009, 09:44:48 AM »
You missed out on a good time last night...the counselor and I had some good warfare....modern even.  I still suck though.

Autiger_1 I sent you a bunch of invitations to come join us, but never heard from you.  You know how to accept them right?  (ps this isn't sarcasm I am asking cause Jumbo had the system for 3 years before he figured out you get messages)

I wasn't on last night.  I was late getting in and had shit I had to get done in preparations of leaving town for the Warden's.

Has Wes learned how to hide when you are up by two and his partner is on an 18-1 run of killing?

Ya'll have any better luck with the bluetooth quality?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 09:50:47 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2009, 09:53:24 AM »
Ya'll have any better luck with the bluetooth quality?
Worked fine...Wes's quality was a little sketchy in the beginning, but after about 10 minutes I could hear him fine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #90 on: November 24, 2009, 10:05:50 AM »
You missed out on a good time last night...the counselor and I had some good warfare....modern even.  I still suck though.

Autiger_1 I sent you a bunch of invitations to come join us, but never heard from you.  You know how to accept them right?  (ps this isn't sarcasm I am asking cause Jumbo had the system for 3 years before he figured out you get messages)

I saw one from Wes but was in the middle of a game and by the time I got to it was too late.  I did see the ones you sent after the fact.  I didn't see the notifications that I usually see in the upper corner though.  I decided about midnight before I logged off to see if anyone was online and saw the messages then.  I will do a better job of keeping them checked if it doesn't notify me for some reason. 

Oh, fuck you Argo.  He pwned my ass thrice.....in a row.....it was bad.  I never expected him to be in the same place 3 fucking times in a row.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #91 on: November 24, 2009, 11:08:23 AM »
I saw one from Wes but was in the middle of a game and by the time I got to it was too late.  I did see the ones you sent after the fact.  I didn't see the notifications that I usually see in the upper corner though.  I decided about midnight before I logged off to see if anyone was online and saw the messages then.  I will do a better job of keeping them checked if it doesn't notify me for some reason. 

Oh, fuck you Argo.  He pwned my ass thrice.....in a row.....it was bad.  I never expected him to be in the same place 3 fucking times in a row.
It's called camping.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #92 on: November 24, 2009, 11:10:16 AM »
It's called camping.

It's called shoot a noob tube in on his ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #93 on: November 24, 2009, 11:34:15 AM »
It's called camping.

Actually he wasn't camping, we were both on the run through the same section. I just didn't see his ass until it was too late. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Token

« Reply #94 on: November 24, 2009, 12:03:55 PM »
Actually he wasn't camping, we were both on the run through the same section. I just didn't see his ass until it was too late. 

No kidding.  That shit was crazy.  It seemed like every time I came around the corner you were running right at me. 

And AWK, I'm not a camper.  More like a fucking wild man.  I may have 15-20 kills, but I also die 20-25 times.  Spray and pray.

My headset isn't working for some reason.  I'm going to get a new one this weekend, so I'll be able to talk smack the next time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #95 on: November 24, 2009, 12:28:10 PM »
My headset isn't working for some reason.  I'm going to get a new one this weekend, so I'll be able to talk smack the next time.

What are your thoughts concerning headsets for the PS3?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #96 on: November 24, 2009, 12:37:56 PM »
What are your thoughts concerning headsets for the PS3?

I bought the cheap wired one.  Works pretty well if you can put up with the wire.  Of course you have to make a change in the system settings>audio input device (or something like that).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #97 on: November 24, 2009, 01:08:17 PM »
you all need to learn this site.

www.monoprice.com

Learn It, Love It, Live It!

(Ps Look up bluetooth headsets) and if you need anything audio or video....this be the place.  All of my HDMI cables come from here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #98 on: November 24, 2009, 01:14:24 PM »
you all need to learn this site.

www.monoprice.com

Learn It, Love It, Live It!

(Ps Look up bluetooth headsets) and if you need anything audio or video....this be the place.  All of my HDMI cables come from here.

OK. 

I see six total.

Two in stock.

What is supposed to be WOW'ing me again?

http://www.monoprice.com/products/search.asp?keyword=bluetooth%20headset
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #99 on: November 24, 2009, 01:32:41 PM »
Not supposed to me wowing you Mr. McWhiny. 

It is for those that are looking for a cheap bluetooth headset. 

The wow is the pricing, especially on cables, if you know anything about them.  Go take a look at the price on a 10ft HDMI cable - $11.91 these aren't cheaply made either.  The have also been tested and anything under 50 ft is on pace with monster cable (which at 10' will run you about $100)

Excuse me for adding some "value" to the thread.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 01:34:06 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum