Modern Warfare 2

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Modern Warfare 2
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2009, 01:28:16 PM »
hater
I call Courtney Thorne-Smith, Sani you can have Betty (Julia Montgomery )
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 01:29:07 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2009, 01:29:20 PM »
I call Courtney Thorne-Smith, Sani you can have Betty

I'm gonna do all the Omega Moos
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2009, 02:10:41 PM »
I can play tonight. Will be on sometime after 9pm CST.

Either MW2 or Borderlands.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2009, 02:18:31 PM »
I can play tonight. Will be on sometime after 9pm CST.

Either MW2 or Borderlands.

You acting like you have a life now?  You get your ass on so I can drag you down to my level.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2009, 03:04:13 PM »
MW2 is now in my possession.  I (actually the wife) found an old Best Buy gift card that I forgot about last night.  They are fucking crazy in that place.  $50 for the headset, $30 for the cheapest one they had in the store.  Sani, I sent you and the GodFather an invite last night around 9'ish. 

wes:  my tag is AUTIGER_1.  Send me an invite.  I look forward to getting my ass kicked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2009, 03:17:03 PM »
MW2 is now in my possession.  I (actually the wife) found an old Best Buy gift card that I forgot about last night.  They are fucking crazy in that place.  $50 for the headset, $30 for the cheapest one they had in the store.  Sani, I sent you and the GodFather an invite last night around 9'ish. 

wes:  my tag is AUTIGER_1.  Send me an invite.  I look forward to getting my ass kicked.

Invite last night does me no good when I was on 360.

I should be on PS3 by 7:30 - 8:00
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2009, 03:24:02 PM »

10-4
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2009, 03:26:50 PM »
Some of you fuckers make sure your shit is charged up as well. Brian.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 03:27:38 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2009, 03:29:15 PM »
Some of you fuckers make sure your shit is charged up as well. Brian.

It was...probably dead now, cause you've been ignoring me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2009, 03:31:00 PM »
It was...probably dead now, cause you've been ignoring me.

I will be getting on early to ensure it is not my setup.  Still don't think it was cause I could go into other games and have no problems but gonna double check before the 11th hour.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2009, 06:55:43 PM »
I'm ready for the chumps on the wall, this shit is the tit's playing through my surround sound. Sounds like a movie especially with Optimus Prime narrating, this shit's serious.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 07:23:36 PM by Jumbo »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2009, 12:42:48 AM »
I have to give a special thanks to Uncle Sani and Godfather for the nice head kills.  I appreciated that.  I need to practice....A LOT!!  The most I got was 4 kills in one round.  Terrible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Jumbo

« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2009, 02:21:14 AM »
I'll be on tommorow I had to work at the bar tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2009, 09:10:22 AM »
You fuckers need mics.

AUTiger1 - Sorry about that.  I guess you ended up on the other team.  I didn't even realize.

Wes -  unless there was some nekid whore playing GH last night while simultaneously sucking you off and you have pictures to prove it then you suc.

Jumbo - I forgive you cause you were doing something the rest of these fuckers don't know anything about and that was work.

I went back over to 360 and Taylor and I commenced stomping ass and punching little children in the face.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2009, 11:20:49 AM »
Wes -  unless there was some nekid whore playing GH last night while simultaneously sucking you off and you have pictures to prove it then you suc.

The whore was at happy hour....thus the late arrival home.

Then the neighbor came by and wanted to play GH.  She watches my dog all the time, so I oblige when she wants to play.

I made the switch around 11:30 or so....no one was still on, so I campaigned until 4am.  Fuckin hell this thing is addictive.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2009, 03:31:38 PM »
The whore was at happy hour....thus the late arrival home.

Then the neighbor came by and wanted to play GH.  She watches my dog all the time, so I oblige when she wants to play.

I made the switch around 11:30 or so....no one was still on, so I campaigned until 4am.  Fuckin hell this thing is addictive.

I'll be ready to play after 5 today, I have to get some yard work finished since the wife decided to invite her whole family to the house for Thanksgiving.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2009, 09:19:26 PM »
I went back over to 360 and Taylor and I commenced stomping ass and punching little children in the face.
you fucker you said you were tired and going to bed.  I got my mic working right after you logged. It was a setting. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2009, 10:41:23 PM »
I'm addicted to this game, I may never leave my house again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2009, 12:11:46 AM »
you phuker you said you were tired and going to bed.  I got my mic working right after you logged. It was a setting. 

^This^

Same here.  I thought the USB would be plug and play.  Yeah that's right, I am a wired motherfucker.  No BlueTooth for me!! 

I'm addicted to this game, I may never leave my house again.

^That^

I have to admit, this is one hell of a game.  I will be online tomorrow night some, didn't have a chance today. 

Sani: Not a problem, I was on another team earlier in the night.  I had just re-spawned too and.............BOOM, head shot! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2009, 05:58:58 AM »
^This^

Same here.  I thought the USB would be plug and play.  Yeah that's right, I am a wired motherfucker.  No BlueTooth for me!! 

^That^

I have to admit, this is one hell of a game.  I will be online tomorrow night some, didn't have a chance today. 

Sani: Not a problem, I was on another team earlier in the night.  I had just re-spawned too and.............BOOM, head shot! 
BlueTooth Headsets will be on sale this weekend, for less than $20.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions