Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Modern Warfare 2

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Modern Warfare 2
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2009, 03:22:48 PM »
No worries J..I have played a bunch and I still suck at them.  Sani will carry us.
Sweet, I want to be the first on my block with a confirmed kill.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2009, 03:23:46 PM »
No worries J..I have played a bunch and I still suck at them.  Sani will carry us.

Pfffffttt.........back in the day I use to make SOCOM my bitch.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2009, 03:27:01 PM »
Pfffffttt.........back in the day I use to make SOCOM my bitch.   

SOCOM?  Why don't you just name drop some Doom while you are at it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2009, 04:04:11 PM »
SOCOM?  Why don't you just name drop some Doom while you are at it.

Damn, that was about 15 years ago when that game came out!  Ok, so maybe back in the day, I made Quake my bitch. 

I never did get into Doom, I remember a lot of people did, but I wasn't into it at the time. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Jumbo

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2009, 04:56:01 PM »
I used to own teh Duck Hunt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2009, 05:18:11 PM »
I used to own teh Duck Hunt.

^^This^^

Now that's what I'm talking about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2009, 05:41:21 PM »
I did indeed pick this up today (got Borderlands, too).

Played some co-op missions with my neighbor and got a feel for it.  I might not be as horrible at this one as I am at WaW.

Is there no way for two people to play online on the same console?  I tried everything today.  I was pretty high, but I felt that I had a basic understanding of the menus and their consequences.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Jumbo

« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2009, 06:32:01 PM »
I did indeed pick this up today (got Borderlands, too).

Played some co-op missions with my neighbor and got a feel for it.  I might not be as horrible at this one as I am at WaW.

Is there no way for two people to play online on the same console?  I tried everything today.  I was pretty high, but I felt that I had a basic understanding of the menus and their consequences.
Should I quit my job and buy a gamer headset?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2009, 08:50:35 PM »
I will straight up gank any of you motherfuckers at some Dig Dug.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2009, 09:55:55 PM »
I'm buying it Saturday, Ive never played a First Person shooter. Autiger1 did you see my friends request?

My bad Jumbo.  It's AUTIGER_1 not AUTiger1.  I forgot until I logged in a few minutes ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2009, 08:53:53 AM »

Played some co-op missions with my neighbor and got a feel for it.  I might not be as horrible at this one as I am at WaW.
Judging it against World at War is probably not very fair.  You came into that game toward the end of it's run which put you at a HUGE disadvantage to everyone else who knew all the maps, all the high traffic areas, etc. Plus we were already playing hardcore which is usually not helpful to someone who does not have a lot of the perks opened up.  Your learning curve with this one will be closer to everyone else.

Is there no way for two people to play online on the same console?  I tried everything today.  I was pretty high, but I felt that I had a basic understanding of the menus and their consequences.

No there is not.  You can link two systems together or play split screen but simultaneous online gameplay through the same console is not doable on this game or any that I am aware of.

And fuck you Taylor for not coming when I invited.  We proceeded to go on a 27 game win streak.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 09:32:36 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2009, 11:10:13 AM »
I will straight up gank any of you motherphukers at some Dig Dug.

Fuck Dig Dug,   I would pwn all you bastards at Yar's Revenge and Kaboom.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2009, 11:53:00 AM »
I am gonna grab the game this afternoon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2009, 12:50:23 PM »
I am gonna grab the game this afternoon.

Well fuck.  I am a loser and have no life.  I might as well do the same.   Anyone gaming tonight? Either this or Borderlands?

I was planning on jacking folks wif my 360 homies but I will pops caps wif yall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2009, 01:06:28 PM »
Well phuk.  I am a loser and have no life.  I might as well do the same.   Anyone gaming tonight? Either this or Borderlands?

I was planning on jacking folks wif my 360 homies but I will pops caps wif yall.

Headed to get Modern Warfare in the next 10 minutes.  I guess I will be online tonight getting my ass handed to me, by whoever.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2009, 01:13:03 PM »
I can tonight but it won't be until later...the Mrs and I are watching the Nephews tonight, so it will have to be after they go to bed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2009, 01:15:09 PM »
Headed to get Modern Warfare in the next 10 minutes.  I guess I will be online tonight getting my ass handed to me, by whoever.   

OK.  I will go to get after I cut out of the shop.  AU I will send you a friend request.  Bri gimme a hollar and let me know when you are getting on.

I will have to try to get used to those freakishly small controllers again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2009, 01:22:23 PM »
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 01:24:38 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2009, 01:23:34 PM »
For those who aren't on my friend list.

Tag is: autiger518 shoot me an invite.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2009, 01:25:28 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions