Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A New Charger has been seen.....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
A New Charger has been seen.....
« on: June 19, 2009, 10:33:57 PM »
in Gadsden, it's an R/T, Black, Dodge Charger with custom stripes and #21 on the front.  Oh yeah, it has Dre Kirk on the back corner panels.

Uh Oh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Argo

Re: A New Charger has been seen.....
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 10:38:45 PM »
The Prowler = BamaPerry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 10:41:07 PM »
No idea on the stories behind this as I don't follow or put much stock in the rumors on Alabama, but here are the pictures:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Birmingham

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 10:55:45 PM »
Man, I told the REC to stop putting the name and number of the receipent they're giving the chargers to.  NOW WE'RE SHIT OUT OF LUCK!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 11:58:50 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 11:59:40 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 12:00:24 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 12:03:31 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 11:11:51 AM »
I'm surprised it took you guys that long to find those pics. Saw them on an Alabama board a few weeks ago. Again, still no worries about this. It seems Alabama may have learned something from the NCAA in the past. All UA athletes have to fill out a form declaring vehicles and consenting to a title search. Is it not OK for a kid to get a car from his parents for graduation?

Spin away!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2009, 12:14:01 PM »
I'm surprised it took you guys that long to find those pics. Saw them on an Alabama board a few weeks ago. Again, still no worries about this. It seems Alabama may have learned something from the NCAA in the past. All UA athletes have to fill out a form declaring vehicles and consenting to a title search. Is it not OK for a kid to get a car from his parents for graduation?

Spin away!!

Noooo. We'd be crazy black helicopter chasing barners to question how Dre Kirkpatrick from Gadsden got his Dodge Charger, after all the rumors that you yourself (and every other bamer in the world) tried to tell us we were crazy for taking stock in a few months ago. There was nothing related between uat players, Gadsden Alabama, or Dodge Chargers then. Now there's a blatantly obvious link (again with uat's arrogance), and at first bammers try to say it's photoshopped, then when that theory goes out the window, it's obvious that his parents (a preacher and a government employee) bought him a $30,000 car for a graduation gift. Not only the car, but they went that extra mile and dished out the cash for that custom flamboyant paint job.

Sounds like a textbook example of a "Big Lie"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lie\
The Big Lie (German: Große Lüge) is a propaganda technique. It was defined by Adolf Hitler in his 1925 autobiography Mein Kampf as a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously".

I'm not saying that I know for a fact that this is the damming evidence it appears to be. I am just saying shut the fuck up for your own sake, and realize that it doesn't take a lunatic to wonder what the fuck is going on here.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 02:01:10 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2009, 12:14:55 PM »
You get a new car! And you get a new car! And you get a new car! And you get a new car!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2009, 12:20:02 PM »
Also, rws, the pictures weren't on a bammer board two weeks ago.  The guy that took the pictures, posted them on the 19th of June....two days ago.  So, go crawl back into that little hole of yours, plug up your ears, close your eyes and repeat "there's nothing to it" over and over and over.  :rofl:

:popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2009, 12:57:32 PM »
There was a thread on tidefans two weeks ago with pictures of it. Damn and you say we have little brother syndrome. AU fans are walking around parking lots looking for cars. Are football players not allowed to get a car from their parents for graduation? If an AU player has a car built sometime over the past 8 years can we assume that AU gave them the car? Whats good for the goose.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2009, 01:13:23 PM »
There was a thread on tidefans two weeks ago with pictures of it.
So you guys have been formulating damage control since then, eh?
Damn and you say we have little brother syndrome. AU fans are walking around parking lots looking for cars.
I guess that was one of the talking points you went over on tidefans. Because a fucking Dodge Charger with "Dre Kirk" across the back and "21" on the hood doesn't stand out like a sore thumb. Damn, someone must have been OBSESSED with the tahd to notice that!
Are football players not allowed to get a car from their parents for graduation? If an AU player has a car built sometime over the past 8 years can we assume that AU gave them the car? Whats good for the goose.....
I'm not repeating myself because of your poor reading comprehension skills.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2009, 02:02:25 PM »
This one is easy.  Dre Kirkpatrick only signed with Alabama for money.  Dre Kirkpatrick's dad was given money by REC members to buy the car.  Dre Kirkpatrick didn't really graduate, but the REC member who is also a teacher at GCHS didn't want to look obvious by giving him the grades and the car, so they let him take an online class to get eligible.  The NCAA clearinghouse, who is ran by a member of the REC, went ahead and cleared him to enroll at Alabama. 

Dre Kirkpatrick is a cheater.  Dre Kirkpatrick's dad is going to hell for taking money from a REC member to buy the car. The REC member who coerced a preacher into taking illegal money is going to hell.  Alabama is going to be given the death penalty.   

That should just about cover it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 02:21:28 PM »
None are as blind as those who fail to see.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

RWS

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 02:24:20 PM »
Argo dont forget his mother was given a job at a law firm by a booster as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2009, 03:03:59 PM »
So please tell us. How exactly does a preacher at a small humble Gadsden, Alabama church afford a brand new $30,000 Dodge charger for his 18 year old son? Keep in mind, this is the same Dre Kirkpatrick the bammer media was pumping human interest stories about when he signed about how he came up from a rough neighborhood to make something of himself. On top of their financial status, does Dre's child support for his two year old not take a substantial chunk out of his (and his family's) spending cash?

Why have rumors been circulating since he signed with Alabama about this very allegation, and every bammer in the world laughed at the idea that any bammer recruit even had a Dodge charger, or that pictures such as the ones in this thread could possibly exist?

You're telling me it is pure coincidence that those rumors started up months ago, and now it has come to light that the Gadsden native uat recruit drives a Dodge Charger? It doesn't appear fishy that his parents spent approximately their yearly salary on a car for their son, a DODGE CHARGER in GADSDEN, at most a few months after he signed with the tahd, just as a graduation present?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2009, 03:16:05 PM »
So please tell us. How exactly does a preacher at a small humble Gadsden, Alabama church afford a brand new $30,000 Dodge charger for his 18 year old son? Keep in mind, this is the same Dre Kirkpatrick the bammer media was pumping human interest stories about when he signed about how he came up from a rough neighborhood to make something of himself. On top of their financial status, does Dre's child support for his two year old not take a substantial chunk out of his (and his family's) spending cash?

Why have rumors been circulating since he signed with Alabama about this very allegation, and every bammer in the world laughed at the idea that any bammer recruit even had a Dodge charger, or that pictures such as the ones in this thread could possibly exist?

You're telling me it is pure coincidence that those rumors started up months ago, and now it has come to light that the Gadsden native uat recruit drives a Dodge Charger? It doesn't appear fishy that his parents spent approximately their yearly salary on a car for their son, a DODGE CHARGER in GADSDEN, at most a few months after he signed with the tahd, just as a graduation present?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Birmingham

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2009, 03:44:55 PM »
Got a couple questions for you guys.

1)  What is Dre's fathers salary?  If you don't know, how can you speculate as if you do?  The pastor of my 190 member church makes a $85,000 salary.
2)  Why is it so hard for you to believe that a black family from gadsden bought there son a car.  Try if you want to say that this isn't your hangup with the whole deal but it absolutely is.  It seems like a stretch for most of you to believe they could buy their son a charger, why?
3)  What if they can't afford to buy their son a charger?  Aside from the enormous amount of money they have now saved by Dre getting to go to college for free let's assume they still can't afford a dodge charger.....  have you ever known anyone in this country to purchase something that's outside their means?  What if, and this is purely speculation, you may have bought something in your life that you didn't have the ability to actually pay cash for and that stretched your budget more than it should have.  Man, that sounds completely far stretched.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions