Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A New Charger has been seen.....

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: A New Charger has been seen.....
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2009, 10:58:17 AM »
So please tell us. How exactly does a preacher at a small humble Gadsden, Alabama church afford a brand new $30,000 Dodge charger for his 18 year old son? Keep in mind, this is the same Dre Kirkpatrick the bammer media was pumping human interest stories about when he signed about how he came up from a rough neighborhood to make something of himself. On top of their financial status, does Dre's child support for his two year old not take a substantial chunk out of his (and his family's) spending cash?

Why have rumors been circulating since he signed with Alabama about this very allegation, and every bammer in the world laughed at the idea that any bammer recruit even had a Dodge charger, or that pictures such as the ones in this thread could possibly exist?

You're telling me it is pure coincidence that those rumors started up months ago, and now it has come to light that the Gadsden native uat recruit drives a Dodge Charger? It doesn't appear fishy that his parents spent approximately their yearly salary on a car for their son, a DODGE CHARGER in GADSDEN, at most a few months after he signed with the tahd, just as a graduation present?
Chizad, what do your parents do for a living and what type of vehicles do they drive? I will let you know if your parents rob banks or not depending on your answer. What do you do for a living and what do you drive?

Damn, my dad works at a paper mill in Mobile and my mother delivers papers for the Mobile Press Register. They both drive new vehicles less than 3 years old, own a new boat, and live in a nice house on five acres. I guess they're knocking off banks and shit too. Since when is it up to you to decide who can afford what? Shit, lets list the vehicles AU players drive and what their parents do for the sake of fairness. This shit is just like I've been saying, its getting a bit out of hand with fans. Its none of my business what anybody's parents do or how much they make. Its none of yours either. Some of you are just so pissed off that Alabama is having success in something that you can't stand it.

I work for a city as a dispatcher/jailer and my wife is in school for her Medical Assistant license. I pay child support as well. What kind of vehicles and house can we own according to you?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 02:40:37 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2009, 11:06:45 AM »
The NCAA can save a little time and postage by hand delivering the PLOI to Bama when they meet for the appeal of the textbook scandal.  You know, what with postage going up and all....

The do seem like a frugal bunch.

On point though...it makes perfect sense that a guy who "struggled just to make it" going through High School with a kid and a child support payment to boot could afford a new car just after signing on to play for bama.  I don't understand why the rest of you can't see that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Birmingham

« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2009, 11:37:21 AM »
Buzz, I don't think anybody's claiming that he's paying for it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2009, 04:25:57 PM »
Since you're from Gadsden, you know that city has been littered with recruiting scandals and other topics of gossip that go way deeper and more dangerous than Old Maude at the hair salon.

Don't act like this shit isn't fishy.  

Here's a chain of events:

1.  Rumors start over recruiting practices in Gadsden.  The rumors are that people connected to Bama are buying players.
2.  All three top recruits from Gadsden commit to Alabama.
3.  Rumors start up that Dodge Chargers were used to sway recruits Bama's way.
4.  Bama fans deny any of this happening and act like Auburn fans are crazy for making up these rumors.
5.  People claim to have documents that can prove these Dodge Chargers were once owned by a rich REC member.  These documents were sent to the NCAA and Paul Finebaum.  Finebaum admitted that some of the documents in his little package contained reports on VIN numbers of Dodge Chargers.  He did not, however, say that the evidence was damning; just that it could be if the NCAA were to investigate further.
6.  Bama fans continue to deny any of this to have ever happened.
7.  Pictures of a Dodge Charger with the words "Dre" and "Kirk" and Kirkpatrick's number "21" painted on the car make their way around the internet.
8.  Now, Argo, has decided to shed light on this Dodge Charger.  Dre's driven it all along, and from what he's heard, it was a graduation present.
9.  Kirkpatrick's parents do not seem to have jobs that allow their children to drive such vehicles, but we're to assume that they can and are willing to pay for it.  

:taunt:  Give me a break, guys.  These "baseless rumors" are coming to fruition.  

The next step in the whacky and crazy little brother rumors is a 2nd PLOI.  I guess when that comes out, it'll just be the NCAA double checking to make sure Alabama didn't violate the rules.  Just routine inspections.  

Hasn't Bama been on probation 14 of the last 17 years?  And we're supposed to think Bama has kept the shit wiped off their ass?   :fu:

#8 is BS.  That single tidbit is exactly why I tend to not believe anything posted by an AU fan.  The rumors change daily, and most of you make crap up to fit your conspiracy theories.  I never once said Dre's been driving it all along or that it was a graduation present.  

« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 04:31:19 PM by Argo »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2009, 09:09:43 PM »
#8 is BS.  That single tidbit is exactly why I tend to not believe anything posted by an AU fan.  The rumors change daily, and most of you make crap up to fit your conspiracy theories.  I never once said Dre's been driving it all along or that it was a graduation present.  

rws did.

Is it not OK for a kid to get a car from his parents for graduation?
Spin away!!

And you said...
I live in Gadsden.  I know for 100% fact that only one recruit from Gadsden drives a dodge charger.  100%. 
Why didn't you bring this up when the original Chargergate threads were emerging?

At that time you knew for a 100% fact that no recruits from Gadsden drove chargers.
I did.  I made challenge after challege for Prowler to post a picture of the Red charger with white stripes. 

Give me a minute and I'll try to find you some links.
Then you provided a link that didn't include anything about you saying you knew about the Dre Kirk charger as you had claimed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2009, 09:12:41 PM »
Chizad, what do your parents do for a living and what type of vehicles do they drive? I will let you know if your parents rob banks or not depending on your answer. What do you do for a living and what do you drive?

Damn, my dad works at a paper mill in Mobile and my mother delivers papers for the Mobile Press Register. They both drive new vehicles less than 3 years old, own a new boat, and live in a nice house on five acres. I guess they're knocking off banks and shit too. Since when is it up to you to decide who can afford what? Shit, lets list the vehicles AU players drive and what their parents do for the sake of fairness. This shit is just like I've been saying, its getting a bit out of hand with fans. Its none of my business what anybody's parents do or how much they make. Its none of yours either. Some of you are just so pissed off that Alabama is having success in something that you can't stand it.

I work for a city as a dispatcher/jailer and my wife is in school for her Medical Assistant license. I pay child support as well. What kind of vehicles and house can we own according to you?
Spin all you want.

This is not exclusively about the kids socioeconomic status, although that further supports the fact that something is fishy here.

This is about DODGE CHARGERS in GADSDEN, ALABAMA suddenly being driven by ALABAMA RECRUITS.

To recap:
1)DODGE CHARGERS
2)GADSDEN, ALABAMA\
3)ALABAMA RECRUITS

Did it sink in yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2009, 09:20:58 PM »
Spin all you want.

This is not exclusively about the kids socioeconomic status, although that further supports the fact that something is fishy here.

This is about DODGE CHARGERS in GADSDEN, ALABAMA suddenly being driven by ALABAMA RECRUITS.

To recap:
1)DODGE CHARGERS
2)GADSDEN, ALABAMA\
3)ALABAMA RECRUITS

Did it sink in yet?
4) Dodge Chargers that were said to not exist and that all the Auburn fans were just making it up
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2009, 09:26:59 PM »
Spin all you want.

To recap:
1)DODGE CHARGERS
2)GADSDEN, ALABAMA\
3)ALABAMA RECRUITS

Did it sink in yet?
BULLSHIT! It seems your argument hinges on the fact that his father is a preacher and his mother is a government employee. You're hanging your hat on that by making the arguments that you have made. Also, you're not answering my question. You have decided that you are now the judge, jury, and executioner of what people make and what they can or cannot afford. You're the one that opened this can of worms, now answer my questions.

-What do your parents do for a living and what do they drive?
-What do you do for a living and what do you drive?
-My dad works for a papermill and my mom delivers newspapers. What kind of vehicles can they afford?
-I work as a dispatcher/jailer and my wife is a student. What type of car and home can we afford?

You made the statements that his parents should not be able to afford this car based on hearing solely their occupations. Why can't you answer my questions based on the same information?

Again: GOD FORBID A KID GETS A CAR FROM HIS PARENTS FOR HIS GRADUATION! Rather, God forbid a recruit that AU fans are sore over gets a car for his graduation. The simple fact is, as I have pointed out in other threads, is you are so pissed off that Alabama is having success and Auburn is at a low point, is that you are desperate for ANYTHING to try and reverse this trend. You have taken a Prowler-esque approach to things. Hell, I don't know why AUN banned you; you seem to fit in quite well with their line of thinking. Is it that hard to fathom that he got a car a month or so ago, some AU fans knew about it, and then decided to go ahead and say UA had something to do with it? Its not all that fucking difficult to make up a message board rumor. Also, show me the pic of Dre's cousin driving a Charger. I will take Argo's word on this one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Argo

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2009, 09:30:23 PM »
rws did.

And you said...Then you provided a link that didn't include anything about you saying you knew about the Dre Kirk charger as you had claimed.

You left out one quote.

That thread was from March.  At the time, I didn't know that Dre had one.  I'm still not sure he had it then.

I'll make it more clear.  At the time of the Chargergate threads, back in February-March, I didn't know that Kirkpatrick had a charger, which is why I didn't mention it.  I did, however, know that Jerrell WASN'T driving one, which was the rumor of choice then.  Red charger, white stripes.    

I didn't know that Kirkpatrick had one until a few days ago.  I still haven't seen it around Gadsden yet, but I'm not going to deny him having one when there are already pictures of it with his name on it.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2009, 09:34:15 PM »
Since you're from Gadsden, you know that city has been littered with recruiting scandals and other topics of gossip that go way deeper and more dangerous than Old Maude at the hair salon.

Don't act like this shit isn't fishy.  

Now that I've read the thread again, exactly what recruiting scandals has Gadsden been littered with? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2009, 09:35:56 PM »
4) Dodge Chargers that were said to not exist and that all the Auburn fans were just making it up
I generally don't believe shit I read on message boards. I don't believe AU rumors I read on Alabama boards either, for that matter. I'm pretty much equal oppurtunity. All I ask for is proof. Now I see proof in the form of pictures, and I'm fine with that. Apparently there were some folks that knew a Charger existed. Its easy to, at every point thereafter, to come up with your own reasoning as to how it came to be. You guys, especially you, like to try and accuse us of cheating or wrongdoing at every turn. With Dre it has ranged from grade changing, to money, to his mother being given a "job" at a lawfirm in Birmingham, etc. You guys accuse us of widespread cheating on basically any high profile recruit. When some found out he had a newer Charger, it made everything thereafter easy.

I'm not worried about it. UA participates in a voluntary program where signees' vehicle information is submitted to the NCAA upon enrollment for all of its student-athletes. With that goes vehicle information, chain of ownership, and title searches. If there is an irregularity, the NCAA will catch it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2009, 09:37:10 PM »
Now that I've read the thread again, exactly what recruiting scandals has Gadsden been littered with? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2009, 09:38:19 PM »
You left out one quote.

I'll make it more clear.  At the time of the Chargergate threads, back in February-March, I didn't know that Kirkpatrick had a charger, which is why I didn't mention it.  I did, however, know that Jerrell WASN'T driving one, which was the rumor of choice then.  Red charger, white stripes.    

I didn't know that Kirkpatrick had one until a few days ago.  I still haven't seen it around Gadsden yet, but I'm not going to deny him having one when there are already pictures of it with his name on it.  

So I repeat:

If you 100% knew beyond any shadow of a doubt that there were no Dodge Chargers by any recruits then, how do you 100% know beyond any shadow of a doubt that this one that was just brought to your attention through photographic evidence is the only one now?

Even if it is a fact that Jerrell doesn't have a Charger, it doesn't mean that he never did.

DODGE CHARGERS
GADSDEN, ALABAMA
ALABAMA RECRUITS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2009, 09:39:02 PM »

There are an insane amount of variations to each story. I think he is asking exactly what details are we talking about since you guys never can seem to keep your stories consistant.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2009, 09:40:23 PM »
Even if it is a fact that Jerrell doesn't have a Charger, it doesn't mean that he never did.
I guess since I am halfway bald, it doesn't necessarily mean that I ever had hair in my lifetime.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2009, 09:50:52 PM »
So I repeat:

If you 100% knew beyond any shadow of a doubt that there were no Dodge Chargers by any recruits then, how do you 100% know beyond any shadow of a doubt that this one that was just brought to your attention through photographic evidence is the only one now?

DODGE CHARGERS
GADSDEN, ALABAMA
ALABAMA RECRUITS

Jerrell NEVER had a charger.  The red charger with white stripes was completely fabricated.  THAT, and only that, was what I challenged over and over for the last year.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2009, 09:54:48 PM »
There are an insane amount of variations to each story. I think he is asking exactly what details are we talking about since you guys never can seem to keep your stories consistant.

I'm not asking for rumors.  Townhall states that Gadsden has been littered with recruiting scandals.  Not rumors of scandals.  But full blown scandals.  I've lived here all of my life and I don't remember any scandals. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2009, 10:00:08 PM »
Jerrell NEVER had a charger.  The red charger with white stripes was completely fabricated.  THAT, and only that, was what I challenged over and over for the last year.  

Jerrell had and still has a Dodge Charger.....go ask one of your own, who has stated that he has had a Dodge Charger, the poster lives in Gadsden and has for 20 some odd years as a Police Officer and a Fraud Investigator.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2009, 10:11:26 PM »
Jerrell had and still has a Dodge Charger.....go ask one of your own, who has stated that he has had a Dodge Charger, the poster lives in Gadsden and has for 20 some odd years as a Police Officer and a Fraud Investigator.

Is that all it takes to make a relevant argument?  

I live in Gadsden, and am a Sheriff's Deputy.  

If I knew all I had to do was announce my profession to have a stronger argument, I wouldn't have wasted all of these post trying to use logic.  

:flag: :flag:

I give.  Dre's parents can't afford a Charger, Jerrell was given a Charger, and Alabama will be given the death penalty in a matter of months.

I always liked Mark Richt, I guess I'll start pulling for Georgia.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 10:13:52 PM by Argo »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2009, 10:22:52 PM »
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman." - Bill Clinton
friendly