Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Saban 1 - Limo 0

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
Re: Saban 1 - Limo 0
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2009, 09:50:37 AM »
An episode of Jackass.  They had two dominatrix women come to a hotel and tie up the fat guy naked and parade him around the hotel.  The only way he could make them stop whipping his ass and digging the stilettos into was to holler, "Oklahoma".

They beat his fat ass to a pulp and he screamed Oklahoma many a time.

Poor Preston.  Out of all of those idiots, he always got it the worst.  And it was damn funny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2009, 12:52:31 PM »
So, now that I have raised the specific point about AU fans always knowing and being the only ones to ever know, now we've been turned in by other universities not in the SEC. I love it. Its easy for you, because you just make up whatever story is convenient for you. When you're spouting a bunch of bullshit, its easy for you to say whatever you want.

And are we seriously going to bring up tennstud? Really? Its just like the other day when a post was made on a UT board by somebody who was supposedly tennstud. The folks on AU boards reposted on their respective boards almost immediately for dissemination. The replies started pouring in, saying that "sources" had confirmed this and "this is what I've been hearing too". You must have missed the part where the UT admins deleted the thread, and revealed that it was not even actually the real tennstud who posted it. Hell, WarTim and others claim to have knowledge of cheating all the way back to Bear Bryant. Thats great that you think our textbook issue is an organized effort by everybody in our Athletic Department and is a way for us to cheat. I think the NCAA will see it a little differently.
I love it how you bammers are trying to make it look like we, Auburn fans, are just making everything up, by saying...."Oh, now you're adding to the story or I haven't heard that one, wow".  The truth is, there have been other Universities not named Auburn and not in the SEC to turn y'all in.  The SEC schools became wise to Mike Slive and his "look the other way" type of running things, that they had to go over his head.  It's what I've been saying the whole time, it's nothing new.  Also, think of the Textbook as a way for players, not on scholarship, to get the book(s) and sell them back for $$$....and if you think that "Books-A-Million" just started in ('05) you are one naive bammer.

:sad: Bammers trying to figure out what the NCAA is going to do to them  :sad:

This should be fun
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2009, 01:14:38 PM »
I love it how you bammers are trying to make it look like we, Auburn fans, are just making everything up, by saying...."Oh, now you're adding to the story or I haven't heard that one, wow".  The truth is, there have been other Universities not named Auburn and not in the SEC to turn y'all in.  The SEC schools became wise to Mike Slive and his "look the other way" type of running things, that they had to go over his head.  It's what I've been saying the whole time, it's nothing new.  Also, think of the Textbook as a way for players, not on scholarship, to get the book(s) and sell them back for $$$....and if you think that "Books-A-Million" just started in ('05) you are one naive bammer.

:sad: Bammers trying to figure out what the NCAA is going to do to them  :sad:

This should be fun
Oh, its the truth? Show me proof that other universities have turned us in. You say it has happened, and that it is fact. I'm waiting on that one. See, thats the problem with you. You just make up whatever silly bullshit you can think of, or that you see on another message board, and spread it around as the truth. Most of the retards on AUN that you so gleefully share this with eat it up with a spoon, because they think the same way you do. They blindly follow anything that is negative regarding Alabama. More so since the arrival of CNS, and noticeably more since the Iron Bowl. And its peculiar how it is always something that can't be proven, but just happens to be word of mouth from "reliable posters" on message boards. Its easy to pander to people who refuse to think for themselves or use common sense.

The way you guys justify it is by always being vague and simply saying "NCAA is investigating something, its gonna kill bammer". Then years down the road, if something happens, then you point back and say "SEE! WE TOLD YOU ALL ALONG!!". It doesn't work that way, champ. I remember about a month after CNS arrived some AU fans were claiming how the NCAA was already investigating, or would be shortly, his recruiting violations. More specifically a South Florida prospect. Still haven't heard anything about that. But, the accusations have continued since. I supposed if you use the shotgun approach, you might eventually hit something. Some of you just come up with anything and everything you can.

And as for the textbooks, there were no profits gained nor was there money involved. The NCAA even admitted as much in copies of papers that were released. The school isn't even being charged with "lack of institutional control", its a "failure to monitor" charge. Again, yet another instance of you just spouting whatever bullshit you can think of.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2009, 07:59:03 PM »
The South Florida instance was a Self appointed secondary violation, I thought all you bammers were always in the know about the NCAA when it's regarding the Cesspool, guess I was wrong. Remember the Plane ride that Brandon Gibson took with some friends and family members? SPuat told the NCAA about that violation too, but when it was hitting the internet all the bammers, I'm guessing yourself included, said that the AU fans were just pulling that out of thin air too.  As for "Failure to Moniter", you do realize that it's one small step away from "Lack of Institutional Control", right?  Think of LOIC as Murder and FTM as Manslaughter.

Let me ask this question again, what would you say if a bammer "insider"/ website admin./ REC member sent out an email to you and other bammers that stated that Jerrell still has his Dodge Charger and that Dre had one on lease but that he gave it back not long after the ChargerGate rumors started hitting the internet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2009, 08:35:13 PM »
I think everyone has gotten off the point -

fuck your limo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2009, 09:52:06 PM »
We (Auburn) would have probably stood a better chance of landing him instead of watching him get gobbled up by that other school had we actually acted like we were recruiting players instead of rolling around in a ghetto-tastic pimp wagon trying to be treated like some sort of world beating coaching staff.
But, You know what I'm going to say next don't you.....or do you?

There is an 85 scholarship rule. Since all schools can have no more than 85 scholarships then all schools should in theory land good players for their programs. The difference in the programs will come down to.....the coaches.

Auburn has shit the bed with our coach and staff and the recruits who actually interact with our "coaches" know that we have. Every single other school from MMI to Southern Cal that speaks to anyone that Auburn is recruiting is going to point that out and reinforce that message.

If Auburn still took football seriously why did they hire chizik?

The recruits hear that from everyone...except Auburn who rolled up in a prom night ghetto-tastic circus wagon with a coaching staff dressed like a cruise ship waiter staff.And after they hear it enough they start to wonder and then here comes the clowns acting as though they have done something besideds provide a valid credit card to  limo company. 
Then we bitch when a very needed player commits to another school.

Unfuckinbelievable.

Open your eyes people. Auburn is fucking ourselves.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 09:56:54 PM by Greaseyweasel »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2009, 10:44:44 PM »
We (Auburn) would have probably stood a better chance of landing him instead of watching him get gobbled up by that other school had we actually acted like we were recruiting players instead of rolling around in a ghetto-tastic pimp wagon trying to be treated like some sort of world beating coaching staff.
But, You know what I'm going to say next don't you.....or do you?

There is an 85 scholarship rule. Since all schools can have no more than 85 scholarships then all schools should in theory land good players for their programs. The difference in the programs will come down to.....the coaches.

Auburn has shit the bed with our coach and staff and the recruits who actually interact with our "coaches" know that we have. Every single other school from MMI to Southern Cal that speaks to anyone that Auburn is recruiting is going to point that out and reinforce that message.

If Auburn still took football seriously why did they hire chizik?

The recruits hear that from everyone...except Auburn who rolled up in a prom night ghetto-tastic circus wagon with a coaching staff dressed like a cruise ship waiter staff.And after they hear it enough they start to wonder and then here comes the clowns acting as though they have done something besideds provide a valid credit card to  limo company. 
Then we bitch when a very needed player commits to another school.

Unfuckinbelievable.

Open your eyes people. Auburn is fucking ourselves.

you should seriously open your fuckin' eyes and realize that the staff that Coach Chizik has assembled is an Awesome one.  If you really can't see that then, you shouldn't worry yourself with trying to follow football.  As for asking recruits what they think, maybe you should do your fuckin' homework on what the recruits have said about the staff, before you open your gnat trap....what am I saying, you're gnat trap is always open.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2009, 09:15:04 AM »
Auburn has shit the bed with our coach and staff and the recruits who actually interact with our "coaches" know that we have.

Wannabe........
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2009, 09:16:46 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2009, 09:24:33 AM »
Or one and the same?

Nah. Kaos would never write in non coherent thoughts like GW. At least when Kaos makes a point, whether you agree with it or not, it is very well written.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2009, 05:30:52 PM »
you should seriously open your fuckin' eyes and realize that the staff that Coach Chizik has assembled is an Awesome one.  If you really can't see that then, you shouldn't worry yourself with trying to follow football.  As for asking recruits what they think, maybe you should do your fuckin' homework on what the recruits have said about the staff, before you open your gnat trap....what am I saying, you're gnat trap is always open.
Besides you and COACH GENE chizik who actually thinks that Ted Roof is such a great hire? How hard is it to lure the co-offensive coordinator away from Tulsa?
Sorry but the whole mystical magical coaching staff is just a bad magic act.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2009, 05:31:33 PM »
Wannabe........
It was such a cool line I had to try and use it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2009, 05:39:52 PM »
It was such a cool line I had to try and use it.

That one's free.  Because I swiped "squadoosh" from you. 

Interesting word, squadoosh.  I've added it to my repitoire.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2009, 05:40:28 PM »
Or one and the same?

You cut me, dog.  Cut me deep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2009, 08:11:00 PM »
Besides you and COACH GENE chizik who actually thinks that Ted Roof is such a great hire? How hard is it to lure the co-offensive coordinator away from Tulsa?
Sorry but the whole mystical magical coaching staff is just a bad magic act.
Yes you are a special one.  Is this what happens when you're a 4th generation inbred?

You and probably only you, think that Coach Roof isn't a great hire as a Defensive Coordinator...and you'd be completely WRONG
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2009, 10:04:54 PM »
Hey rws....did you just say that no money was involved in Books-A-Million?

Check out the top of Page 6 and tell me how many Zeros is in that number...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 10:05:56 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2009, 10:43:13 PM »
Yes you are a special one.  Is this what happens when you're a 4th generation inbred?

You and probably only you, think that Coach Roof isn't a great hire as a Defensive Coordinator...and you'd be completely WRONG
Your right prowler I am completely wrong. Duke has always been known as a defensive powerhouse with many many football championships to their credit....oh wait I am wrong now.
Duke sucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

#2Bammer

« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2009, 10:52:44 PM »

Asking recruits what they think? Barner Mathews asking a recruit doesnt mean shit! What TOP rated recruit has the AWESOME STAFF  got to commit??????? NONE you farm animal fucking piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :fu: Damn you need to stop butt fucking your sister you retard!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2009, 10:53:05 PM »
Your right prowler I am completely wrong. Duke has always been known as a defensive powerhouse with many many football championships to their credit....oh wait I am wrong now.
Duke sucks.
homework is not your friend there greaseybammer.  If you had any football knowledge, you'd know that Coach Ted Roof is a really good to great Defensive Coordinator and recruiter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2009, 10:54:57 PM »
homework is not your friend there greaseybammer.  If you had any football knowledge, you'd know that Coach Ted Roof is a really good to great Defensive Coordinator and recruiter.
According to COACH GENE CHIZIK and his cock holster prowler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions