Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Saban 1 - Limo 0

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Saban 1 - Limo 0
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2009, 11:09:24 AM »

Looks like he's smuggling a pair of pomegranates...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2009, 11:09:41 AM »
He is a life long bammer fan.  He was considered a bammer lock, for a while...that was until he'd heard that he wasn't high on SPuat's list of DLinemen, there was a rumor that he tried to commit to y'all a couple of months ago, but was told to wait.  That when Auburn came in, letting him know that he was very high on their list.  The Tiger Prowl went to Ariton High, then about 10 to 15 minutes had past and in walks Coach Smart (he was tipped off by someone at the school, while he was talking to one of the people that run a "Certain" hardware store in town).
I really don't see them turning him down a few months ago. Especially based on the implied premise that we only took him now to keep him away from AU. The coaches of your program have admitted and shown that they are behind in recruiting, not the other way around. If he is a life long Alabama fan, and has long been thought an Alabama lock, then I suppose when the Tiger Prowl stopped off at his school that should be viewed as an attempt to snatch him from the jaws of Alabama?

So, just how much of a life long Alabama fan is he, btw? I'm pretty sure he's said before that even though he grew up in Alabama, he never watched much football growing up. When he got a little closer to football playing age, he would watch Alabama, Florida, and Auburn, and the rest of the SEC. Never really had a favorite. His mother had remarried when he was little and his stepfather was a UF fan. His favorite football player is Tim Tebow. He even wore a Tebow jersey to one of UF's games last year. That certainly wouldn't indicate that he is a life long Alabama fan.

And of all days, he committed on Gene Chizik day....that pomegranate juice drinking bastard.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 11:18:40 AM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JR4AU

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2009, 11:12:34 AM »
I really don't see them turning him down a few months ago. Especially based on the implied premise that we only took him now to keep him away from AU. The coaches of your program have admitted and shown that they are behind in recruiting, not the other way around. If he is a life long Alabama fan, and has long been thought an Alabama lock, then I suppose when the Tiger Prowl stopped off at his school that should be viewed as an attempt to snatch him from the jaws of Alabama?

So, just how much of a life long Alabama fan is he, btw? I'm pretty sure he's said before that even though he grew up in Alabama, he never watched much football growing up. When he got a little closer to football playing age, he would watch Alabama, Florida, and Auburn, and the rest of the SEC. Never really had a favorite. His mother had remarried when he was little and his stepfather was a UF fan. His favorite football player is Tim Tebow. He even wore a Tebow jersey to one of UF's games last year. That certainly wouldn't indicate that he is a life long Alabama fan.

SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP!

:taunt:

:fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2009, 11:20:48 AM »
SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP!

:taunt:

:fu:
Easy there, killer. Its ok, really. My post was mainly directed at Prowler since he always has some spin on how Alabama cheated or felt the need to keep up with Auburn to get a recruit. To those of you who are sensible and can just accept that the guy signed with Alabama and not Auburn, I have no issue really. Well, other than you are Auburn fans. But thats ok too, sunshine. You're still special to me.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 11:21:36 AM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2009, 11:39:08 AM »
Yeah well, you just keep it up Mr. Leaded Pencil, Bourbon Drinker Smarty Pants.
Bourbon, its for whats for breakfast!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Birmingham

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2009, 01:05:21 PM »
For those keeping score it's...

Saban 4
Chizik  zero
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2009, 01:06:32 PM »
For those keeping score it's...

Saban 4
Chizik  zero

Make it up as you go fuckstick!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2009, 01:15:28 PM »
Make it up as you go fuckstick!

What exactly is it that you are saying I'm making up?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

#2Bammer

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2009, 01:50:15 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2009, 01:59:52 PM »
Easy there, killer. Its ok, really. My post was mainly directed at Prowler since he always has some spin on how Alabama cheated or felt the need to keep up with Auburn to get a recruit. To those of you who are sensible and can just accept that the guy signed with Alabama and not Auburn, I have no issue really. Well, other than you are Auburn fans. But thats ok too, sunshine. You're still special to me.
No spin here, dumbass, Craig was a bammer lock (somewhat) since the get go.  The people that were saying that Craig tried to commit a couple of months ago, only to get turned down, was coming from you bammers... Nothing made up there....I'm sure.  I was actually surprised that these coaches were able to get Craig Sanders interested in Auburn, after being a Huge bammer lock, and Craig was interested in Auburn...why do you think that Coach Smart thought it best to have a sit down with CS's mother at the hardware store (Violation), then go and disrupt the Tiger Prowl that was at Ariton High?  Because SPuat was starting to get worried, that's why.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2009, 02:18:27 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

RWS

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2009, 02:25:47 PM »
No spin here, dumbass, Craig was a bammer lock (somewhat) since the get go.  The people that were saying that Craig tried to commit a couple of months ago, only to get turned down, was coming from you bammers... Nothing made up there....I'm sure.  I was actually surprised that these coaches were able to get Craig Sanders interested in Auburn, after being a Huge bammer lock, and Craig was interested in Auburn...why do you think that Coach Smart thought it best to have a sit down with CS's mother at the hardware store (Violation), then go and disrupt the Tiger Prowl that was at Ariton High?  Because SPuat was starting to get worried, that's why.
Thank you for furthering my point. The story only gets jucier and longer every time it is told.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2009, 03:27:32 PM »
Your flogging was appropriate and appreciated.
Groveling is both appropriate and expected (after all, you ARE a bammer). 

However, while a flogging from me might be appropriate (after all, you ARE a bammer), I can guarantee you it would not be appreciated, unless you are a submissive, and would "appreciate" being treated like gum on the bottom of my stiletto heel...  :whip:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2009, 04:42:19 PM »
Groveling is both appropriate and expected (after all, you ARE a bammer). 

However, while a flogging from me might be appropriate (after all, you ARE a bammer), I can guarantee you it would not be appreciated, unless you are a submissive, and would "appreciate" being treated like gum on the bottom of my stiletto heel...  :whip:

Oklahoma
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2009, 05:31:05 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2009, 05:55:11 PM »
:blink:

An episode of Jackass.  They had two dominatrix women come to a hotel and tie up the fat guy naked and parade him around the hotel.  The only way he could make them stop whipping his ass and digging the stilettos into was to holler, "Oklahoma".

They beat his fat ass to a pulp and he screamed Oklahoma many a time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2009, 06:07:46 PM »
Thank you for furthering my point. The story only gets jucier and longer every time it is told.
What "Story" are you talking about?  If you're talking about Coach Smart going to speak to his CS' mother then getting word that the Tiger Prowl had arrived at Ariton High, he left abruptly to disrupt it, then I don't see were it's getting juicier or longer, this was information that was posted by someone that is very close to Craig Sanders and was at Ariton High when it all went down.  Go find my post about the situation of the Tiger Prowl at Ariton and lets just see were the story gets juicier and longer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2009, 07:48:27 PM »
What "Story" are you talking about?  If you're talking about Coach Smart going to speak to his CS' mother then getting word that the Tiger Prowl had arrived at Ariton High, he left abruptly to disrupt it, then I don't see were it's getting juicier or longer, this was information that was posted by someone that is very close to Craig Sanders and was at Ariton High when it all went down.  Go find my post about the situation of the Tiger Prowl at Ariton and lets just see were the story gets juicier and longer.
Here is your original account:

BTW, if you have 10-20 Clients that you really, really want....You do everything, legally, that you can to get them.  That's what Auburn is doing this week.  The next three weeks, they'll split up and go Nation Wide.

Also, Kirby Smart was scheduled to been at Ariton High, today.  But, when word got out that the Auburn Coaches were going to be there on Tuesday, he decided to make his way over there, stopping at a "Certain" Hardware store to grab a drink, eventhough he passed two convenience stores and gas stations, right up the road.  Then when he got word that the coaches had arrived, he got over there asap.  He walked right up in between the Auburn Seven and said, I'm going to break this little party up.  Word got back to the prospect that the coaches were there to evaluate, let's just say he thought it wasn't a Smart move on the Coach's part and that it was pretty tacky.

Also, rws, it's okay for a coach to "Bump" into the prospect, as long as, it's nothing more than a simple hello.  Think about it for a second.....do you see what I'm saying?
Now, we've changed the structure of the story a little bit and added his mother to the equation. And also, just thought I would point out that apparently the prospect that everybody was there to evaluate didn't mind too much, assuming we are talking about Craig Sanders. I think thats the biggest hole in your story, considering he just committed to Alabama. Of course, that hole calls in to question the validity of the rest of the story. I'm assuming you threw in the part about him thinking it was "tacky" when you thought he might lean towards AU. I bet you didn't expect him to commit somewhere else so quickly where somebody else might remember what you had said, did you? I don't doubt Smart was there when the Tiger Prowl was there, just for clarification. I simply call into question pretty much the rest of your little story. But hey, I'm sure the post you saw was not only from a "close friend" of Sanders, but a "very reliable poster" as well.

Add that to the fact that you WANT to believe it, perhaps to show that our staff is concerned about AU's recruiting or is otherwise shady about things, and this makes a nice little message board rumor. Its funny how AU fans and AU fans only have the connections to know about what Alabama is doing and why. Its funny AU fans' "connections" never know anything else about any other school. Only Alabama, and new information is coming up on a daily basis. Alabama cheats, and Alabama is the only team in the NCAA that is cheating, and AU fans are the only ones that know about it. Imagine that!

I could go on whatever board and say I'm close to this recruit and that recruit. It certainly doesn't make it true. Thats why I don't trust 99.9% of the bullshit I read on a board. You are the opposite of me. You take whatever you can from a message board post, treat it as the gospel, then twist it as you see fit. That way, if you change it just a little bit its different from the original rumor and makes it seem as if you know something others don't. This has been your game since AUN man, and I don't see it changing anytime soon.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 07:56:34 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2009, 11:52:07 PM »
The "Certain" hardware store is a store that Craig Sanders' mother runs.  And the part about a poster that was at Ariton High when all of it took place and has stated that he's close to the Sanders, I'm guessing family friend is about the same thing of you saying that you're close to the 5* Mexican and countless other SPuat players.

Also, Auburn fans aren't the only ones that know about it, SPuat has been turned in by other Universities not named Auburn and they're not all in the SEC either.  Hell, Tennessee fans, one in particular, knows about y'alls cheating since the bahr.  Have y'all learned the lesson that the NCAA has tried to teach?  10 years IN A ROW on probation, and I'm counting the upcoming probation, says that y'all haven't.  :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2009, 12:03:45 AM »
The "Certain" hardware store is a store that Craig Sanders' mother runs.  And the part about a poster that was at Ariton High when all of it took place and has stated that he's close to the Sanders, I'm guessing family friend is about the same thing of you saying that you're close to the 5* Mexican and countless other SPuat players.

Also, Auburn fans aren't the only ones that know about it, SPuat has been turned in by other Universities not named Auburn and they're not all in the SEC either.  Hell, Tennessee fans, one in particular, knows about y'alls cheating since the bahr.  Have y'all learned the lesson that the NCAA has tried to teach?  10 years IN A ROW on probation, and I'm counting the upcoming probation, says that y'all haven't.  :thumbsup:
So, now that I have raised the specific point about AU fans always knowing and being the only ones to ever know, now we've been turned in by other universities not in the SEC. I love it. Its easy for you, because you just make up whatever story is convenient for you. When you're spouting a bunch of bullshit, its easy for you to say whatever you want.

And are we seriously going to bring up tennstud? Really? Its just like the other day when a post was made on a UT board by somebody who was supposedly tennstud. The folks on AU boards reposted on their respective boards almost immediately for dissemination. The replies started pouring in, saying that "sources" had confirmed this and "this is what I've been hearing too". You must have missed the part where the UT admins deleted the thread, and revealed that it was not even actually the real tennstud who posted it. Hell, WarTim and others claim to have knowledge of cheating all the way back to Bear Bryant. Thats great that you think our textbook issue is an organized effort by everybody in our Athletic Department and is a way for us to cheat. I think the NCAA will see it a little differently.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions