Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Saban 1 - Limo 0

Birmingham

Saban 1 - Limo 0
« on: May 19, 2009, 11:00:25 PM »
sorry for the trollish post but I feel like you guys have started liking me here lately and I can't let that shit happen.  It's bad for both of us.  Just trying to keep the universe aligned.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=85394&sport=1

Oh, and yes Prowler, I'm sure someone gave him a car if he'd commit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Saban 1 - Limo 0
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 11:25:33 PM »
Shut up, BITCH!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

boartitz

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 11:32:17 PM »
sorry for the trollish post but I feel like you guys have started liking me here lately and I can't let that shit happen.  It's bad for both of us.  Just trying to keep the universe aligned.

?
Yall offered? Anybody can do that.
Just because you see Alabama on the top of those lists alot, I'll give you a clue. They are in alphabetical order.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 11:45:53 PM »
Boartitz, I was posting the profile of the player that committed to Alabama today.  As it is, your sarcasm and tough talk, while misplaced, was noted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 12:13:12 AM »
Wow.  So Saban landed a lifelong Bama fan.  Whoopty fuck. 

I'm guessing since Sanders if from Ariton, he didn't get the Dodge Charger treatment.  Ford F150? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Birmingham

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 12:27:58 AM »
For a "life long bama fan" there certainly was a shit load of speculation about him being close to an Auburn lock.  Not sure who to believe here, the Auburn fans who said he was an Auburn lock or the Auburn fan who says he was a life long bama fan.  That's a predicament.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 02:19:05 AM »
He is a life long bammer fan.  He was considered a bammer lock, for a while...that was until he'd heard that he wasn't high on SPuat's list of DLinemen, there was a rumor that he tried to commit to y'all a couple of months ago, but was told to wait.  That when Auburn came in, letting him know that he was very high on their list.  The Tiger Prowl went to Ariton High, then about 10 to 15 minutes had past and in walks Coach Smart (he was tipped off by someone at the school, while he was talking to one of the people that run a "Certain" hardware store in town).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

boartitz

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 07:42:27 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

#2Bammer

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 09:05:55 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 09:12:14 AM »
sorry for the trollish post but I feel like...
You can take your feelings and shove them up your ass sideways with a chainsaw.  This is the X, not Dr. Phil.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 10:11:22 AM »
You can take your feelings and shove them up your ass sideways with a chainsaw.  This is the X, not Dr. Phil.

very good observation.  I usually catch it if anyone uses the word, it sticks out like a sore thumb.  Through the restraint of alcohol last night my eyes mislead me.  Your flogging was appropriate and appreciated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009, 10:12:55 AM »
I'm not trying to make it sound like sour grapes, but I've been talking about this kid to Bama from the start.  I've been close friends with one of the assistant coaches on Ariton whose son was the QB the last couple of years.  He was talking about this kid being a life long Bama fan and lock a couple of years ago.  I admit I was pumped when it appeared the coaches might have turned his head a little with their visit, but I've never really figured on him signing with us.

He is a seriously impressive kid and stands out over everyone on the field.  He's tough on defense from the DE position but didn't move that well side to side.  However, he also played tailback and and as a straight ahead runner in 1A ball...holy crap. The only drawback I would have would be the fact that he played 1A ball and how well that would translate to the SEC.  The guy also told me he disappeared against some of the better teams in their class like Brantley.  Personally, I'd be saying hells yes, if he verbaled to Auburn.    
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2009, 10:14:46 AM »
Man, I really wanted this guy!  He seems like a class act and a real good guy, he even called Auburn's coaching staff to tell them that he appreciated the opportunity to play football at Auburn!  

With all that being said, FUCK em, he is a bammer now, I hope he gets fucking laid out the first game he plays in.   :fu:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 10:15:46 AM by lifesapplepie »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2009, 10:15:29 AM »
 Personally, I'd be saying hells yes, if he verbaled to Auburn.    

Only if he was bring pomegranate juice for everyone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 10:22:19 AM »
Only if he was bring pomegranate juice for everyone.

Pomegranate juice is a little known afro-dee-ziak.  It puts the lead in the pencil.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 10:58:59 AM »
Pomegranate juice is a little known afro-dee-ziak.  It puts the lead in the pencil.

For those who have an absence of lead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 11:02:43 AM »
For those who have an absence of lead.

Yeah well, you just keep it up Mr. Leaded Pencil, Bourbon Drinker Smarty Pants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2009, 11:05:47 AM »

How mother fucking original!  Why you never see bammers trolling Auburn board talking about 'crootin' do you?  GeezuuuusFuckingChrist!  Eat shit and die....no, better yet, eat shit and live! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2009, 11:07:04 AM »
Yeah well, you just keep it up Mr. Leaded Pencil, Bourbon Drinker Smarty Pants.

Ironically, the more bourbon I drink, the less lead my pencil has.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions