Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Third Annual TigersX golf outing - 8/8/09

Re: Third Annual TigersX golf outing - 8/8/09
« Reply #260 on: August 09, 2009, 11:21:38 PM »
I need to give a public mea culpa.

Tanner was the picture of relaxed fun this year.  I unfairly gave him shit about being the golf-nazi at the last outing and was semi-privately praying not to be on his team this year because of the previous experience.

I was wrong, he was great and I apologize.  We had a great time and I hope to be able to play golf on his team again next time.

Tanner, you have my apologies.

All things said were fair and deserved after last year.  All is good in the hood...

Good times!!!!!   ...and you can PUTT!!!!!!!!   Damn!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #261 on: August 10, 2009, 01:17:03 AM »
You guys are the hottest bunch of degenerates on teh intrawebs...

Glad you had fun - that was an IMPRESSIVE collection of empties.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #262 on: August 10, 2009, 01:32:32 AM »

Tanner was the picture of relaxed fun this year.  I unfairly gave him shit about being the golf-nazi at the last outing and was semi-privately praying not to be on his team this year because of the previous experience.

I was wrong, he was great and I apologize.  We had a great time and I hope to be able to play golf on his team again next time.

I agree, Tanner is a new man. I can't believe he helped me move the tee box.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #263 on: August 10, 2009, 09:03:27 AM »
Considering we were the first group off that afternoon, and the fact that nobody moved them back....I'm pretty sure we were the ONLY group that day to play the correct tee....

Sweet. Fuck'em if they can't take joke.

:vn:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 09:48:44 AM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #264 on: August 10, 2009, 09:38:14 AM »

He had to be relaxed, because he had a drunk in the cart with him.  I realized after my drive on the first tee that our best chance to win was for me to start drinking heavily.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #265 on: August 10, 2009, 09:40:05 AM »
Scott, great to meet you.  The bachelorette party was laaaaaaaaaaaame.  I gave them at least twenty opportunities to fellate our group and they still declined.  Prudes.

Randall...great to finally meet you as well.  Hard to believe that you've been my internet frien' for...what?  About five years?  By my girl's estimation that legitimizes you.  She's accepted Howard, for fuck's sake.

Hell, the pianist even started playing Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw when he saw you walking over...and still, nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #266 on: August 10, 2009, 09:40:47 AM »
He had to be relaxed, because he had a drunk in the cart with him.  I realized after my drive on the first tee that our best chance to win was for me to start drinking heavily.

There something to be said for someone who knows how to play to their strengths.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #267 on: August 10, 2009, 10:37:33 AM »
a couple more...

Is it just me, or do these pics make everyone think "Howard and the six dwarves"?  Is that some trick photography or something?

Ok, I went back and looked at the first pic on the previous page, and everyone looks more normal size.  For some reason Howard looks freakishly tall in the 2nd and 3rd pic.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 10:40:04 AM by Hogwally »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #268 on: August 10, 2009, 10:39:59 AM »
Is it just me, or do these pics make everyone think "Howard and the six dwarves"?  Is that some trick photography or something?

Standing on an incline.  Howard is actually only 5'6" tall.  Photography is amazing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #269 on: August 10, 2009, 11:13:16 AM »
Is it just me, or do these pics make everyone think "Howard and the six dwarves"?  Is that some trick photography or something?

Based on the way they were all flitting around coupled with the size difference I would say they are definitely fairies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #270 on: August 10, 2009, 11:16:29 AM »
Gotta say that riding with Howard all day was a blast!!  Thill, sorry I let you down on the beer drinking part.  I still think they removed some of our cans while we were putting on #17.

Let me just say that my group were some golfing mother fuckers.  10 under par 60 on a 3 man scramble, pretty impressive.

we need to have a few more groups next year as I think a great time was had be all.  Might not be a bad idea to bring a couple of designated drivers next year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #271 on: August 10, 2009, 12:19:43 PM »
I must send out a pubic apology for bitching out Saturday.  My foot is still fucked up, dammit.  Sorry guys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #272 on: August 10, 2009, 12:20:58 PM »
I must send out a pubic apology for bitching out Saturday.  My foot is still fucked up, dammit.  Sorry guys.

Your penance is to share the story with the class.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #273 on: August 10, 2009, 02:01:07 PM »
To those I met this weekend for the first time, it was a pleasure to get to know the minds behind the madness I see everday on this board.  To those I met for the second time or more, well...you've verified your ability to consume alcohol and proved that the first time around was not an aberration.

I know this because I am still hungover at my desk as I type this.

Mark, no apologies needed for the beer drinking part-I still maintain that the opposing group cheated their way to the top.  They had to have swiped some cans from us.  You did your part by being one of the better golfers I have ever played a round with (FYI...the 10 under was mostly due to his swing, not mine nor Howard's)

We'll have to do it again next year.  If we can get up to three groups at least...then I will start drinking water today to prepare.

Your penance is to share the story with the class.

Still waiting on the excuse...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #274 on: August 10, 2009, 02:10:46 PM »
To those I met this weekend for the first time, it was a pleasure to get to know the minds behind the madness I see everday on this board.  To those I met for the second time or more, well...you've verified your ability to consume alcohol and proved that the first time around was not an aberration.

I know this because I am still hungover at my desk as I type this.

Mark, no apologies needed for the beer drinking part-I still maintain that the opposing group cheated their way to the top.  They had to have swiped some cans from us.  You did your part by being one of the better golfers I have ever played a round with (FYI...the 10 under was mostly due to his swing, not mine nor Howard's)

We'll have to do it again next year.  If we can get up to three groups at least...then I will start drinking water today to prepare.

Still waiting on the excuse...

No...like I said, I decided early on to play to my "strength".  Also, Tanner is a mad man.  He matched me drink for drink, and still managed to shoot 4 under ALL by himself.  Well, I think Wes made a few shots here and there.  Tan the man still drove the cart too...mostly on the path, anyway.

It was a pleasure meeting all of you also.  I hope the ride back to your car wasn't too scary though, Thrilla.  I think I sobered up on the way back out to eat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #275 on: August 10, 2009, 02:16:21 PM »
I hope Thrilla never goes to jail, he would be a busy man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Thrilla

« Reply #276 on: August 10, 2009, 02:27:17 PM »
I hope the ride back to your car wasn't too scary though, Thrilla.  I think I sobered up on the way back out to eat.

Short of a few illegal lane changes and hit pedestrians, I would've never known.

I hope Thrilla never goes to jail, he would be a busy man.

I must rely on your fists of fury to prepare me if the day should ever come.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #277 on: August 10, 2009, 05:42:18 PM »
are the beer cans still around?   that is some heavy cash back in oregon.  .05 cent can return. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #278 on: August 12, 2009, 02:38:20 PM »
a couple more...
Allright I know most of the degenerates in the picture, I am assuming the queer in the green shirt is Thrilla.  Which douchebag has the orange shirt on. (Not the short douchebag with the bald head...the other one).

P.s. AUtailgate...lay off the ho-ho's jeesssuuusss son!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Thrilla

« Reply #279 on: August 12, 2009, 02:44:00 PM »
Allright I know most of the degenerates in the picture, I am assuming the queer in the green shirt is Thrilla.  Which douchebag has the orange shirt on. (Not the short douchebag with the bald head...the other one).

P.s. AUtailgate...lay off the ho-ho's jeesssuuusss son!

Hey!  Just because I love to toss a salad doesn't make me queer. 

That other douchebag would be Jacob, who has been known to frequent internet message boards as the mysterious Yacobaufan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions