Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kaos' way behind movie reviews

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Re: Kaos' way behind movie reviews
« Reply #1200 on: July 03, 2012, 01:18:18 PM »
Day Glo sportswear effectively wards off any kind of sexually transmitted disease.

And any kind of sex.

And any interest from the opposite sex.

And...

:muttley:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1201 on: July 03, 2012, 01:23:23 PM »
Day Glo sportswear effectively wards off any kind of sexually transmitted disease.

And any kind of sex.

And...

I believe...wait....yep, I'm certain now....that just happened.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1202 on: July 03, 2012, 01:40:09 PM »
Mods, can we ban the new kid?!?!?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #1203 on: July 03, 2012, 02:44:21 PM »

And any kind of sex.

And...

I don't know. I heard that Dayglow actually adds ten inches...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1204 on: July 03, 2012, 02:53:32 PM »
I don't know. I heard that Dayglow actually adds ten inches...

Just curious.  Where does one get this Dayglow apparel?  Not that I want any...or need any.  Just askin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #1205 on: July 03, 2012, 02:54:40 PM »
Just curious.  Where does one get this Dayglow apparel?  Not that I want any...or need any.  Just askin'.

At Wild Birds Unlimited.  In the children's section.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1206 on: July 03, 2012, 03:04:19 PM »
I'm going to have to spike a few warn meters around here, I can see...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #1207 on: July 03, 2012, 03:07:15 PM »

Not that I went here-found this by accident.

http://www.zazzle.com/dayglow+tshirts   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1208 on: July 03, 2012, 03:10:17 PM »
Sweet!  Found my shirt for this year's golfs...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1209 on: July 03, 2012, 03:21:28 PM »
Not that I went here-found this by accident.

http://www.zazzle.com/dayglow+tshirts   

Sweet, now I can get that extra 10 inche...I mean..    :haha: you've been ordering Dayglow shirts
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #1210 on: July 03, 2012, 03:30:55 PM »
Sweet, now I can get that extra 10 inche...I mean..    :haha: you've been ordering Dayglow shirts

Looking to trade shirts for two game tickets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1211 on: July 03, 2012, 03:36:48 PM »
Looking to trade shirts for two game tickets.

The hustle...it was good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #1212 on: July 03, 2012, 04:25:46 PM »
The hustle...it was good.

For an old guy my hustle is slow and uphill both ways.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1213 on: July 04, 2012, 12:00:43 AM »
Mr. Deeds
I hate Adam Sandler.  He's the fucking worst.  Every movie he makes slides further and further down the tubes of shittiness. 

I'd never seen this one and got roped into it today. 

Compared to his recent work, it's fucking Casablanca or The Godfather.  It just shows you how utterly shitty and juvenile his more recent films (including Grownups) really are.  Total fetid shit fests. 

You could see in this slow-moving and improbable donkey turd the beginnings of the abject laziness and disdain/disrespect for the audience he now exhibits in all films. 

He half-assed his way through it with a tepid performance that was matched by a dreadful coked-out flail by Whydontcha Ryder.  Unless I'm mistaken this was the point where her career disappeared into the toilet where it languishes today.  She hasn't done anything worth a damn in the ten years since this turkey was shit on the cinematic floor. 

Sandler is terrible.  He's a waste of humanity.  This film was the beginning of his true decline into turddom.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1214 on: July 04, 2012, 12:09:31 AM »
Spiderman 3

Oh holy fuck, Tobey McGuire is a HORRIBLE actor.   I'd forgotten just how monstrously bad this rotten egg of a movie actually was. 

McGuire is spectacularly shitty. 

I can't watch this shit.   It's freakishly terrible. 

Thank God Ironman came along and rescued the Marvel franchise.  This cement turd could have sunk the entire line. 

It's one of the worst movies I've ever seen and I've seen some bad ones. 

Given the choice of watching the horrible Human Centipede 2 five times in a row or watching Tobey Fuckface McGuire butcher another five minutes of this?  Give me the 'pede. 

I'd rather watch John Travolta and Nick Cage wear bama gear and do an extended remake of Brokeback Mountain than this. 

I'd rather watch Jonah Hill, Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn and Dave Matthews in a KISS cover band than be subjected to any more of this horrible performance by McGuire. 

God god, he's horrible.  He looks like he's having a seizure!  Is that supposed to be emotion?  What emotion is that?  Snark? 

Fuck this.  Top five worst movies of all time. 

In the scenes where he's supposed to be 'bad' Spiderman he looks like Edward Furlong and Crispin Glover had a baby and then choked off its air for the first ten minutes of its life. 

This entire thing is an affront to humanity.  How could anyone -- anyone -- have looked at the dailies for this roach shit and said to themselves "yeah! this is great!" 

« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 12:14:56 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1215 on: July 04, 2012, 07:42:23 AM »
I'd rather watch John Travolta and Nick Cage wear bama gear and do an extended remake of Brokeback Mountain than this. 

But only if they switch faces. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1216 on: July 07, 2012, 12:42:17 AM »
Katy Perry: Part of Me

Surprisingly sweet and touching.  Well produced and effectively edited.  The concert sequences were beautiful, colorful, bold and sparkling just like her. 

Based on what I saw of her concert in the film, it was definitely something a KISS fan could appreciate. I hope she tours again soon because it would be well worth the money to see that in person.  And almost definitely worth premium seats/access.

I adore Katy Perry in wholesome ways I never thought possible.  The movie humanized her. It stripped away the sex symbol persona to reveal a little glimpse of the person inside.  I adore that person. 

Probably not for everybody but as a dad with a 12-year old daughter who aspires to scale the same heights Katy has, it was definitely a good show. 

I'd see it again. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #1217 on: July 07, 2012, 02:04:32 AM »

Surprisingly sweet and touching.  Well produced and effectively edited.  The concert sequences were beautiful, colorful, bold and sparkling just like her. 

Based on what I saw of her concert in the film, it was definitely something a KISS fan could appreciate. I hope she tours again soon because it would be well worth the money to see that in person.  And almost definitely worth premium seats/access.

I adore Katy Perry in wholesome ways I never thought possible.  The movie humanized her. It stripped away the sex symbol persona to reveal a little glimpse of the person inside.  I adore that person. 

Probably not for everybody but as a dad with a 12-year old daughter who aspires to scale the same heights Katy has, it was definitely a good show. 

I'd see it again.

First, let me say:

:jaw:

Second, I saw a televised special of some sort awhile back about Katy Perry and her parents' uber conservative religious fervor.  They aren't too happy about the sex symbol persona that she developed in order to sell her brand.

For a pop star whose songs rarely have any sort of deeper meaning, it was surprisingly interesting to see her personal side and how she was raised.

It was also interesting to see her scantily clad while preparing for shows.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1218 on: July 07, 2012, 07:24:59 AM »
First, let me say:

:jaw:

Second, I saw a televised special of some sort awhile back about Katy Perry and her parents' uber conservative religious fervor.  They aren't too happy about the sex symbol persona that she developed in order to sell her brand.

For a pop star whose songs rarely have any sort of deeper meaning, it was surprisingly interesting to see her personal side and how she was raised.

It was also interesting to see her scantily clad while preparing for shows.

Her parents were a part of this film and seemed to have come to terms with who and what she's become.  Toward the end there's a brief glimpse of her mom at a concert.  Conservative dad looked like a total weird-wack with his silver sliver beard, Harry Caray glasses and Judas Priest wardrobe.  Not sure what that was. 

For what it's worth I don't recall seeing her scantily clad.  All I remember is workout clothes, hoodies and maybe a couple of times wrapped in a big towel.  She definitely wasn't prowling around backstage in Victoria's Secret signature gear. 

I actually thought the film took great pains to show her as a regular girl and purposely avoided portraying her as a sex kitty. Other than a few of the stage costumes, there wasn't anything overtly sexy about her wardrobe.  Most of the time backstage she was sans makeup, too.  That's something I think few of those obsessed with their looks would have allowed people to see.

That was the really interesting part of this movie.  My daughter wanted to go, I figured why not, Katy Perry is crazy awesome hot and there's nothing wrong with drinking in that sweet 3D vision for an hour and a half.  Left the movie not seeing her in the same manner.  It transformed her from a delicious collection of tits, legs, hair, eyes, ass,  and yummy parts into a complete person.  A person I adore.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1219 on: July 09, 2012, 10:53:12 AM »

I'd see it again.

The movie rocked because she is UBER hot.

FIXT
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE