Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Name my dog...

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Name my dog...
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2009, 04:45:36 PM »
I see this is going the way of the previous DMB arguments that War Eagle!!! participated in.

Hey dude. Did they play So Damn Lucky at the concert you were at? I have heard a couple of live versions of that song and the end of that song has morphed into something fucking ridiculous.

I was supposed to go to the B'ham show a couple of weeks ago but I had to head back to TX early for work and missed it. My brother said it was a great show though...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2009, 05:16:48 PM »
Hey dude. Did they play So Damn Lucky at the concert you were at? I have heard a couple of live versions of that song and the end of that song has morphed into something fucking ridiculous.

I was supposed to go to the B'ham show a couple of weeks ago but I had to head back to TX early for work and missed it. My brother said it was a great show though...

I found the set list.  The cover of "Burning Down the House" (originally by the Talking Heads) took me by surprise and was most excellent.  They have this new Trumpet guy that looks like Ruben Studdard that sings it.  I thought the son of bitch was going to die from a heart attack but he made it out OK.  This was one of the better shows I have seen in some time!

intro -->Pantala Naga Pampa 
1 Rapunzel   
2 Where Are You Going 
3 Stay or Leave 
4 Funny the Way It Is 
5 Why I Am   
6 Burning Down the House   
7 #41   
8 Spaceman
9 Cornbread   
10 Crash Into Me   
11 Dancing Nancies
12 Warehouse 
13 The Dreaming Tree   
  Anyone Seen the Bridge [fake]
14 Ants Marching   
15 Grey Street     

Encore:
16 Sister 
Rye Whiskey [tease] 
  Stefan solo
17 All Along the Watchtower

You can find other setlists on this insanely detailed website:

http://www.dmbalmanac.com/

They played So Damn Lucky at the Birmingham show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2009, 05:21:19 PM »
I found the set list.  The cover of "Burning Down the House" (originally by the Talking Heads) took me by surprise and was most excellent.  They have this new Trumpet guy that looks like Ruben Studdard that sings it.  I thought the son of bitch was going to die from a heart attack but he made it out OK.  This was one of the better shows I have seen in some time!

intro -->Pantala Naga Pampa 
1 Rapunzel   
2 Where Are You Going 
3 Stay or Leave 
4 Funny the Way It Is 
5 Why I Am   
6 Burning Down the House   
7 #41   
8 Spaceman
9 Cornbread   
10 Crash Into Me   
11 Dancing Nancies
12 Warehouse 
13 The Dreaming Tree   
  Anyone Seen the Bridge [fake]
14 Ants Marching   
15 Grey Street     

Encore:
16 Sister 
Rye Whiskey [tease] 
  Stefan solo
17 All Along the Watchtower

You can find other setlists on this insanely detailed website:

http://www.dmbalmanac.com/

They played So Damn Lucky at the Birmingham show.

I saw them in Memphis a year ago and they covered Burning Down the House.  I love Talking Heads, and I thought it was as good of a cover as I'd heard.  Then again, I was drunk and on drugs at the time, so I probably would have loved it if they covered that insipid Crash Test Dummies "Mmmmm Mmmmm" song.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions