Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Good News For You Geezers - Not So Good For You Younguns...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Headline Article on WebMD:

In a study published this past January in BJU International, researchers found that frequent masturbation in young men raised the risk for prostate cancer but that frequent masturbation in older men lowered the risk. Sexual intercourse did not affect prostate cancer risk.

The researchers theorize that it may not be the masturbation itself which is increasing risk of prostate cancer in men who masturbate frequently in their 20s and 30s. Men who masturbate more may do so because they have high levels of male sex hormones -- and young men genetically predisposed to have hormone-sensitive prostate cancer will be at higher risk if they have more male hormones. In men over age 50, the researchers theorize, frequent masturbation helps drain the prostate of fluids that may contain cancer-causing substances.

:clap: :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

Re: Good News For You Geezers - Not So Good For You Younguns...
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 09:34:35 PM »
Headline Article on WebMD:

In a study published this past January in BJU International, researchers found that frequent masturbation in young men raised the risk for prostate cancer but that frequent masturbation in older men lowered the risk. Sexual intercourse did not affect prostate cancer risk.

The researchers theorize that it may not be the masturbation itself which is increasing risk of prostate cancer in men who masturbate frequently in their 20s and 30s. Men who masturbate more may do so because they have high levels of male sex hormones -- and young men genetically predisposed to have hormone-sensitive prostate cancer will be at higher risk if they have more male hormones. In men over age 50, the researchers theorize, frequent masturbation helps drain the prostate of fluids that may contain cancer-causing substances.

:clap: :clap:
Won't having frequent sex drain the fluids the same as jerking off? I think these researchers ain't getting any.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 09:43:06 PM »
Well, I'm double fucked. When I was in my 20's, I would have fucked a rattlesnake if I could have talked someone into holding its head - hell, I still would. Now that I'm a married middle aged guy, I'm as celibate as a Buddhist monk.

I might as well go ahead and dig a hole.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 09:46:41 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

boartitz

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 09:50:36 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions