Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Wow, Coach midget blames everyone but himself for the Sugar Bowl Loss...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"There's very little interest from our fans, our players or anybody else to play in the Sugar Bowl, which to me is a tremendous opportunity," Saban said. "I tried to tell everyone, you're only going to remember one thing about this game and that's the outcome. So there's no interest, there's no passion and everybody is embarrassed because of how we played. Well, it's because you didn't have any passion for it, you didn't have any interest in it, you didn't have any enthusiasm to do it, and that's across the board. And that's not right. We go to a BCS bowl game, everybody ought to be positive and enthusiastic about what we're doing."

http://blog.al.com/rapsheet/2009/04/what_did_nick_saban_say_about.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Did you really expect anything less?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

At least he said WE!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
At least he said WE!
Code for War Eagle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Code for War Eagle.

Damn! He's a fucking traitor!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
The spin from bamers on this is making me dizzy.  On the ride in I was listening to JOX and it is just laugh out loud funny at the excuses being made.  Maybe the bama fanbase should just call a spade, a spade.  Saban is an arrogant little prick.  Plain and simple.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
It's the fans fault that he couldn't get the team ready to play in a Bcs bowl? Now that's some funny shit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
It's the fans fault that he couldn't get the team ready to play in a Bcs bowl? Now that's some funny shit
Duh. It was their fault for getting too excited and passionate in 08.

09 went wrong when they weren't excited or passionate enough.

The Saban giveth and the Saban can taketh away. I wouldn't expect you fuckin barners to get it. Hail Saban!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I listened to some sports radio today and the Bammers were lambasting Saban over this.  I heard one say, "I was a Bama fan before Saban, and when he's gone, I'll still be a Bama fan."  Besides portraying how not to state a parallel sentence, this Bama fan summed up the general tone of their fanbase today - Saban better win championships or get the fuck out. 

Seriously.  One guy on Finebaum said that Saban might be in over his head because Urban Meyer is the best coach in the SEC right now.  He said that Alabama gets the best coaches, and right now, Saban isn't it.  His point was that Saban should shut his mouth until he proves he's worthy of being Bama's coach.

Are those people that fucking insane?  Even Kaos would love Chizik if he went 12-0 in his second year as head coach. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
I listened to some sports radio today and the Bammers were lambasting Saban over this.  I heard one say, "I was a Bama fan before Saban, and when he's gone, I'll still be a Bama fan."  Besides portraying how not to state a parallel sentence, this Bama fan summed up the general tone of their fanbase today - Saban better win championships or get the fuck out. 

Seriously.  One guy on Finebaum said that Saban might be in over his head because Urban Meyer is the best coach in the SEC right now.  He said that Alabama gets the best coaches, and right now, Saban isn't it.  His point was that Saban should shut his mouth until he proves he's worthy of being Bama's coach.

Are those people that fucking insane?  Even Kaos would love Chizik if he went 12-0 in his second year as head coach. 
I think they have some psychological disorder where time skipped from 1979 straight to 2007. In their minds they have had two coaches in their history. Bahr Brahnt and Saban Almaghty.

About half the callers were saying things like this. The other half were amazingly masochistic.

To paraphrase: "Our Saban is a vengeful Saban. He works in mysterious ways. It's not our place to question His methods, only to obey His commands that He has descended upon us. We are living selfish lives. We should be living to serve Him, the Saban Almighty. He is an infallible Saban. If we lost that Sugar Bowl, it can be no fault of Saban as He is without fault. Remember, He lost to LaMonroe for our sins. We must show the discipline He requires of us without question, lest ye have little faith. For this discipline, true believers will one day be rewarded as they lie at Saban's feet at the Holy Kingdom of the BCS National Championship game."
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 02:38:57 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Something is brewing over there in West Vance....I saw where Rick Karle, Coach midget's blow up doll, was basically bashing him last night by playing the video clip then getting the response from certain bammers, it was some funny shit.  One bammer stated that Coach midget shouldn't be making statements like that, because he hasn't won anything here at alerbamer.  What Coach midget said about the unwashed nation, basically dominated the Sports Talk radio shows, here in Alabama, yesterday.  My question is, why say that, now, some four months later?  This is definately something to keep your eye on.  If this keeps getting brought up by the paid media, there might be a reason behind it.  That possible reason might not be what bammers want to hear.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Something is brewing over there in West Vance....I saw where Rick Karle, Coach midget's blow up doll, was basically bashing him last night by playing the video clip then getting the response from certain bammers, it was some funny shit.  One bammer stated that Coach midget shouldn't be making statements like that, because he hasn't won anything here at alerbamer.  What Coach midget said about the unwashed nation, basically dominated the Sports Talk radio shows, here in Alabama, yesterday.  My question is, why say that, now, some four months later?  This is definately something to keep your eye on.  If this keeps getting brought up by the paid media, there might be a reason behind it.  That possible reason might not be what bammers want to hear.

He's poking the pitbull with a stick so that when it bites him he can run away?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
He's poking the pitbull with a stick so that when it bites him he can run away?

Is Mike Vick aware of this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Chad, the "He lost to LAMonroe for our sins" killed me! I literally laughed out loud for 5 minutes driving down the road!

Classic!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions