No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Tuberville's Recruiting Legacy and a Realistic Look at 09'
« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2009, 11:54:52 PM »
chizik and company dumbass.

The entire staff huh?  Can you name some from Tubbs staff that you didn't like?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 11:55:44 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2009, 12:00:07 AM »
Yep I can.
BUT
What damage can they do now? Is it not a complete waste of time to debate the merits of the previous staff? Should we not be dissecting the present and preparing for the inevitable implosion brought about by stupidity of hire and stupidity of coaching selection?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2009, 01:26:29 AM »
Yep I can.
BUT
What damage can they do now? Is it not a complete waste of time to debate the merits of the previous staff? Should we not be dissecting the present and preparing for the inevitable implosion brought about by stupidity of hire and stupidity of coaching selection?
Let me try this again, maybe you'll finally be able to understand it if you read it twice, or have someone else read it to you since it doesn't have any pictures to go along....greaseybammer #1 name an Auburn Coach that was a "throw away".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2009, 05:52:36 AM »
chizik and company greasybammer is a dumbass.
:pwnd:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2009, 06:22:38 AM »
Let me try this again, maybe you'll finally be able to understand it if you read it twice, or have someone else read it to you since it doesn't have any pictures to go along....greaseybammer #1 name an Auburn Coach that was a "throw away".
Hmmmmmm the most to the front coach who was hired mainly to be fired and buy chizik another year to fuck up Auburn some more before the rest of the staff and the dumbasses involved are sent packing .... is defensive coordinator Roof.
Oh wait he was amazing at his previous posting and therefore is the defensive coordinator of a lifetime. The poor sap leaves a never will get fired job at Duke in order to be one and done at Auburn. Thats what happens when you work for a man who has never been a failure.
Someone will have to take the blame.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #86 on: April 15, 2009, 09:34:18 AM »
Hmmmmmm the most to the front coach who was hired mainly to be fired and buy chizik another year to fuck up Auburn some more before the rest of the staff and the dumbasses involved are sent packing .... is defensive coordinator Roof.
Oh wait he was amazing at his previous posting and therefore is the defensive coordinator of a lifetime. The poor sap leaves a never will get fired job at Duke in order to be one and done at Auburn. Thats what happens when you work for a man who has never been a failure.
Someone will have to take the blame.
So which is it? Roof is a loser, or Roof is fantastic? If in fact he is fired after year one, will you say "Thank goodness we got rid of the weak link in our staff", or will you say "Roof was a fantastic coordinator! The problem was fuckhead Chizdick!"

I think I know the answer to that...

Practically everything you say is designed so that you can leave an out to bitch no matter the outcome.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 09:35:30 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2009, 09:36:56 AM »
So which is it? Roof is a loser, or Roof is fantastic? If in fact he is fired after year one, will you say "Thank goodness we got rid of the weak link in our staff", or will you say "Roof was a fantastic coordinator! The problem was fuckhead Chizdick!"

He would quantify it, but he make a pinky swear blood oath with his BFF and he can't violate that trust.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2009, 11:15:49 AM »
Yep I can.
BUT

So once again, the question I asked and you avoided......You think this entire staff is nothing but throw aways?  I really would like to see you break down each coach, give his strengths and his weaknesses, his body of work at other institutions, where the previous teams they coached at made gains or loss of production....etc...etc...etc....

Until you can do that and not spout off your bullshit, then I take nothing you say seriously and you have nothing other than bitching and moaning b/c of a personal vendetta. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2009, 11:21:07 AM »
So once again, the question I asked and you avoided......You think this entire staff is nothing but throw aways?  I really would like to see you break down each coach, give his strengths and his weaknesses, his body of work at other institutions, where the previous teams they coached at made gains or loss of production....etc...etc...etc....

Until you can do that and not spout off your bullshit, then I take nothing you say seriously and you have nothing other than bitching and moaning b/c of a personal vendetta. 
^^^I was going to post this^^^ Maybe not as many words.  So, I'll post this, greaseybammer #1...Coach Roof wasn't/isn't a "throw away" Coach.  Coach Ted Roof is one of the Top 20 Defensive Coaches the country, Coach Chizik is one of the Top 3.  But, you're too damn stupid to understand that.  Go back to coloring.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2009, 05:19:57 PM »
This is the stupidest statement ever made on this board.

Are you fucking insane?  At this moment Chizik is not even  the third best coach in the SEC West.

If this was intended as a serious statement I feel sorry for you. 

I think the quote was supposed to be that Chizik was a Top 3 Defensive coach...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2009, 05:20:24 PM »
He would quantify it, but he make a pinky swear blood oath with his BFF and he can't violate that trust.
nope sanitary napkin it was to my Grandfather. A man who truly loved Auburn and felt that a mans word was his bond. A much better man than any of you shit for brains on here. Also I respect him and his legacy so therefore if I refuse to name names to make you happy because I promised him.. well a man is going to do what a man is going to do. If he has a backbone that is. So drop the whole speil and find something that you can actually prove or show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2009, 05:23:18 PM »
So drop the whole speil and find something that you can actually prove or show.

This means a lot coming from you.  :eyeroll:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2009, 05:32:12 PM »
Coach Chizik is one of the Top 3.  But, you're too damn stupid to understand that.

Are you fucking insane? Chizik isn't top 3 in the SEC West.

There is a difference between supporting the team and being a dumbass, lunatic, delusional feeb. With this comment you went so far off the rails even the delusional feebs disavow you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2009, 05:37:28 PM »
I think the quote was supposed to be that Chizik was a Top 3 Defensive coach...

Considering the use of the comma in the sentence itself,  that is the way I took it.  Maybe he didn't mean it that way.  I don't know?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2009, 06:20:49 PM »
Are you fucking insane? Chizik isn't top 3 in the SEC West.

There is a difference between supporting the team and being a dumbass, lunatic, delusional feeb. With this comment you went so far off the rails even the delusional feebs disavow you.
You and your little Fuck Buddy greaseybammer are too damn stupid to realize that Coach Chizik was one of, if not The, Top Defensive Coach in the Country in '04 and '05.  So, when I said that Coach Roof is one of the Top 20 Defensive Coaches in the Country, Coach Chizik one of the Top 3....y'all just can't understand that.  Kaos, you and greaseybammer really should just step back and take a look at the Coaching staff that Coach Chizik assembled, if you take off those "everything is shit" glasses you'll see that the Staff is one of the best, put together staffs, in the Southeast, if not the Country.  I'm not just talking about Coaching abilities either, I'm talking Recruiting too.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 06:27:05 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2009, 06:48:35 PM »
Well my "everything is shit glasses" must be Xray  since I can see you have shit for brains.
Heres the news for you nancy boy,  Dorthy aint in Kansas and chizik is not a defensive coordinator anymore. He is a head coach and not an advisor. And he is a failure. A complete and unabashed failure and after the UCLA decision I believe he has been shown to be a member of a clan of cowards as well.
I hope your fuckin' happy with him.
Auburn people are livid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2009, 07:34:28 PM »
You and your little Fuck Buddy greaseybammer are too damn stupid to realize that Coach Chizik was one of, if not The, Top Defensive Coach in the Country in '04 and '05.  So, when I said that Coach Roof is one of the Top 20 Defensive Coaches in the Country, Coach Chizik one of the Top 3....y'all just can't understand that.  Kaos, you and greaseybammer really should just step back and take a look at the Coaching staff that Coach Chizik assembled, if you take off those "everything is shit" glasses you'll see that the Staff is one of the best, put together staffs, in the Southeast, if not the Country.  I'm not just talking about Coaching abilities either, I'm talking Recruiting too.

:fu:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2009, 08:20:30 PM »
Well my "everything is shit glasses" must be Xray  since I can see you have shit for brains.
Heres the news for you nancy boy,  Dorthy aint in Kansas and chizik is not a defensive coordinator anymore. He is a head coach and not an advisor. And he is a failure. A complete and unabashed failure and after the UCLA decision I believe he has been shown to be a member of a clan of cowards as well.
I hope your fuckin' happy with him.
Auburn people are livid.
Here's news for you fuckstick...Coach Chizik didn't make the decision to not play UCLA.  And yes, he is the Head Coach AND he's an advisor, if you don't think that he's helping Coach Roof and the other Defensive Coaches, not that they need a lot of help, then you're the one that has the shit for brains around here.  Also, Auburn People are not LIVID about Coach Chizik, dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions