Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn's "situation"

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
Re: Auburn's "situation"
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2009, 05:19:09 PM »
Remember, his stated mission in life is to irritate the living fuck out of the Auburn Family on the internet until they become fucking morons thinking like him.  He's a fucking low life peice of shit moron.
No it is to stand against the mass of stupidity and sub mediocre protecting fucking morons like you and chowder and others.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

JR4AU

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2009, 05:33:34 PM »
No it is to stand against the mass of stupidity and sub mediocre protecting fucking morons like you and chowder and others.

Like I said: Remember, his stated mission in life is to irritate the living fuck out of the Auburn Family on the internet until they become fucking morons thinking like him.

Look you stupid motherfucking piece of shit...NOBODY can claim to love Auburn, and then proceed to take a dump on coaches like Dye, and say galactically stupid shit like: "I don't care if Chizik wins 3 NCs in a row, he's a fucking loser and it will be bad for Auburn", and talk about  the whole of the Auburn family like this: "the mass of stupidity and sub mediocre protecting fucking morons" .  And you wonder why people think you're a fucking idiot bammer? 

The worst part is, you're just like these bammer trolls, and you wear the hate and disgust the Auburn family has for you like a badge of fucking honor! 

GET FUCKED!   :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2009, 05:44:47 PM »
If he wins shit it will be because pat fucking coward cheater dye taught him how to cheat and getAuburn placed on NCAA probation.
How can that good for Auburn?
Dumbass. You never really learned anything from history did you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2009, 05:57:36 PM »
Like I said: Remember, his stated mission in life is to irritate the living fuck out of the Auburn Family on the internet until they become fucking morons thinking like him.

Look you stupid motherfucking piece of shit...NOBODY can claim to love Auburn, and then proceed to take a dump on coaches like Dye, and say galactically stupid shit like: "I don't care if Chizik wins 3 NCs in a row, he's a fucking loser and it will be bad for Auburn", and talk about  the whole of the Auburn family like this: "the mass of stupidity and sub mediocre protecting fucking morons" .  And you wonder why people think you're a fucking idiot bammer? 

The worst part is, you're just like these bammer trolls, and you wear the hate and disgust the Auburn family has for you like a badge of fucking honor! 

GET FUCKED!   :fu:

:clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2009, 05:59:04 PM »
If he wins shit it will be because pat fucking coward cheater dye taught him how to cheat and getAuburn placed on NCAA probation.

You already getting your fuckin' excuse ready, you bammer piece of trash?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2009, 11:57:31 PM »
Show me where I have said one thing, one single thing that is pro bama.
I am pro Auburn and that means I am anti chizik.
God are as dumb in real life as you are on here?
Instead of saying anything just go post a link to an internet rumor or better yet find some hack who wrote an article that makes you feel better about your lord and saviour gene the chizik.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2009, 06:12:54 AM »

You were picked on as a child.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 06:13:52 AM by Jumbo »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

boartitz

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2009, 11:43:51 AM »
You were dropped on your head as a child.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2009, 02:37:29 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2009, 02:42:47 PM »
He may have givin head as a teen?

While eating paint chips.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

boartitz

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2009, 02:44:53 PM »
Mommy?

A little boy said to his mother, "Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white?"

His mother replied, "Don't even go there!  From what I can remember about that party,   you're lucky you don't bark!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions