No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: AUBURN WILL KICK ASS IN 2010
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 12:11:59 PM »
...with these players.

http://auburn.rivals.com/commitlist.asp?sport=1&school=7&year=2010#page3

Ok, since you seem to be another recruiting expert, care to break down each kid?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 12:12:37 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 12:13:22 PM »
Ok, since you seem to be another recruiting expert, care to break down each kid?

He doesn't know shit about anything football. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 12:15:24 PM »
What's wrong with me starting a thread in favor of the 2010 Auburn recruiting class.  I think you guys are too sensitive when it comes to us bammers. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 12:20:31 PM »
I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to breakdown these 3 titans for you guys since I'm obviously in favor of them.  I certainly won't shy away from such an opportunity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 12:26:51 PM »
...with these players.

http://auburn.rivals.com/commitlist.asp?sport=1&school=7&year=2010#page3

what's the big deal nitwit? they are 17 years old big fucking deal, I know everyone on your team is hulk hogan but what's so funny? you find humor in the stupidest things, go look a pic of Eltoro and then STFU.
God you "people' are stupid :stewie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

JR4AU

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 12:29:41 PM »
I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to breakdown these 3 titans for you guys since I'm obviously in favor of them.  I certainly won't shy away from such an opportunity.

That should be worth it's weight in gold for comedic value.  A moron "breaking down" recruits.  Have at fuckstick!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 12:47:07 PM »
Cody Parkey is heading your way as we speak to kick your ass.  What's that smell???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2009, 12:47:41 PM »

That should be worth it's weight in gold for comedic value.  A moron "breaking down" recruits.  Have at fuckstick!

give him a break he's almost as smart as a pig
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

Birmingham

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2009, 12:51:48 PM »

Jake Holland/Inside Linebacker: 6'1" 228 lbs - Forty: 4.56 - BENCH: 345 - GPA: 3.2
Auburn pulls in one of the best linebackers in the state of Alabama in Pelham's Jake Holland.  While it may look like he just went through a 16 sack of Krystals while finishing a giant J it will come as a surprise to you that he is a very solid student and has more than proven his worth in the state of Alabama when it comes to football.  In his Junior year Holland finished with 129 tackles in 11 games while recording 74 solo tackles.  There was more than just a pile of bong resin in Hollands pocket when it came to offers from other schools.  Ole Miss, UAB and Vanderbilt were fighting for his services before he ultimetly decided upon staying in his home state and enrolling at Auburn.  This is music to new head coach Gene Chizik's ears as he has taken on the responsibility of proving he can compete for the top pot heads in the state of Alabama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2009, 01:00:17 PM »

Jake Holland/Inside Linebacker: 6'1" 228 lbs - Forty: 4.56 - BENCH: 345 - GPA: 3.2
Auburn pulls in one of the best linebackers in the state of Alabama in Pelham's Jake Holland.  While it may look like he just went through a 16 sack of Krystals while finishing a giant J it will come as a surprise to you that he is a very solid student and has more than proven his worth in the state of Alabama when it comes to football.  In his Junior year Holland finished with 129 tackles in 11 games while recording 74 solo tackles.  There was more than just a pile of bong resin in Hollands pocket when it came to offers from other schools.  Ole Miss, UAB and Vanderbilt were fighting for his services before he ultimetly decided upon staying in his home state and enrolling at Auburn.  This is music to new head coach Gene Chizik's ears as he has taken on the responsibility of proving he can compete for the top pot heads in the state of Alabama.

Why do you hate pot heads?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Birmingham

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2009, 01:11:42 PM »

Shaun Kitchens/Athlete: 6'3" 211 lbs - Forty: 4.65 - BENCH: 245 - GPA: Not Applicable
If you're looking for an athlete to build a team around, you might be doing yourself a favor by offering Georgia standout Shaun Kitchens.  While spending time at quarterback and receiver Kitchens accumulated stats that haven't been seen in the state of Georgia since Forsyth's Antwoin Daniels.  As a receiver Kitchens scored 2 touchdowns while padding an enormous 5 completions at quarterback.  In what seems to be a team searching for its identity, Auburn may have found the missing link that will carry them back to competing for a National Championship every single year.  Kitchens held offers from 5 other schools including West Virginia, Kentucky and N.C. State.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2009, 01:26:17 PM »
FYI b'ham, but Jake Holland is a fuckin' heat seeking missile of a Linebacker....Kowaski Kitchens will probably remind everyone of Karlos Dansby if the coaches decide to utilize him at Linebacker, if not then he'll remind everyone of Anthony Mix while he's laying your linebackers flat on their backs.  As for Cody Parky, he's one of, if not The, Best Kicker in the Country....so yeah, right now, Auburn is off to a really good start.

As for your own team....lets take a look at some of your Pot Heads from last year and Lard Asses from the past two years, shall we.

Here's a guy's Mug Shot
Rod Woodson (2009 recruit that apparently just got out of Jail)

This guy is so fat that he can't even open his eyes, the Ganja probably helps his Thighroid problem
DJ Fluker (2009)

Here's a guy that'll remind everyone of Towelie, from South Park...."Wanna get High?"
Nico Johnson (2009)

He and Towelie are Really friends
Chris Bonds (2009)

This guy makes the China Buffet people cry
Chad Lindsey (2010)

This one super sizes....Everything
Austin Shepherd (2010 prospect that uat stole from their brother/son....UAB)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2009, 01:31:43 PM »

Cody Parkey/Kicker: 6'1" 185 lbs - Forty: Not Applicable - BENCH: Not Applicable - GPA: PVH (Probably Very High
If you've found yourself in a situation where you have a long snapper on scholarship and are wondering what you could do to compliment your unique situation, offer the strongest foot in the nation.  Cody Parkey is in an elite group when it comes to the 2010 kicking class.  With a field goal percentage of 71% and a long of 55 it's not hard to see why every other kicker in the country is carrying Cody's little jockstrap.  As a punter he placed 13 kicks inside the 20 his sophomore year before deciding to exclusively kick field goals and extra points for the rest of his highschool career.  Though Cody had no other offers, Auburn was the place that he had hoped would come calling.  When the offer came he wasted little time in letting them know that he accepted and would love to kick his little heart out for the tigers next year. 
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 01:54:54 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2009, 01:38:10 PM »
Kowaski Kitchens (ESPN U 150 Watch List)
ESPN/Scouts Inc. evaluation: Kitchens is a wonderful overall athlete with a supreme blend of size, speed and athleticism. We feel he projects as a safety/OLB hybrid initially with a fulltime move to the front seven in time. He could also play as a physically imposing wide receiver prospect on offense and has excellent overall ball skills and offensive awareness downfield. It's this same awareness that makes him a presence on defense. Displays the ability to generate power quickly and close on ball carriers with good explosiveness. Possesses a good short-area burst and straight-line closing speed on the perimeter. Shows good experience attacking near the line of scrimmage and can effectively string plays out to the sideline with his long wingspan and adequate upper-body strength.

He is an explosive blitzer both off the edge and up the middle. Shows very good feet, can play off blocks and shows very good closing burst and a violent attitude upon contact. Moves well through the lateral trash avoiding blockers in space with his quick feet and ability to burst under cutoff blocks. Coverage skill and range are very impressive. Shows the range and lateral mobility at safety to get through the trash, find sharp pursuit angles, and chase to the sideline. Is at his best coming forward on the football. At OLB, he can turn, get depth quickly, level off and attack underneath routes.

However, for Kitchens' leverage can be an issue when filling at the point of attack. Needs to win the pad level battle to mask his lack of power when taking on blockers and tackling bigger ball carriers. He cannot afford to play high, especially in the secondary. Must stay low when in the box shedding blockers. He must become more than just a blitzer that is disruptive. Overall, it is Kitchens' measurables that have garnered early attention as well as his ability to run.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 01:40:11 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 01:40:02 PM »
This guy is so fat that he can't even open his eyes, the Ganja probably helps his Thighroid problem
DJ Fluker (2009)

for a guy that is as "fat" as you say, he moves pretty damn quick.  And dances better than you too.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 01:41:29 PM »
Prowler, I was asked to breakdown Auburn's 3 commits.  I'm not bashing them, I've given them credit for their great accomplishments.  This thread was to pump you guys up, you have an amazing 2010 class so far.  I don't understand where your hostility is coming from.  

I thought I gave a fairly good breakdown.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 01:41:46 PM »
You guys are getting entirely too sensitive.  B'hams posts in this thread have been funny.

Lighten the fuck up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.