Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

AUBURN WILL KICK ASS IN 2010

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: AUBURN WILL KICK ASS IN 2010
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2009, 01:44:07 PM »
Jake Holland

ESPN/Scouts Inc. evaluation: It's difficult to find many fundamental flaws in Holland's game at linebacker. He is smart, tough, instinctive with the versatility to play inside or outside at the next level in our eyes. Has good size with his bulk and compact, durable frame. Lacks great length for a true outside position but has a good frame for a stacked strongside 'backer. Between the tackles he is very reactive and finds the the football quickly. Mirrors the ball carrier well with good short-area redirection skill and lateral agility. Stays square to line of scrimmage helping him limit cutback creases and avoid being turned out of the hole. Shows good downhill quickness and burst filling his middle and backside run gaps; often beats blockers to the point of attack and makes plays on the ball inside-out. Stalemates the cutoff block in the hole with good strength and leverage. A guy who can hold his base. Displays good hand technique and strength shedding and keeping blockers off his body when scrapping. Pulverizing tackler who drives through the ball carrier from his hips but does not always get his head around. Flashes good chase speed and closing acceleration when supporting the outside run. Plays with a high motor and pursues well sideline-to-sideline. What really stands out his hip-fluidity and athleticism in coverage for a thicker linebacker. Doesn't lose a lot in transition opening and turning. Ball and awareness skills are very good. However, he does show some stiffness at times breaking down in space and is a guy with good football speed but is not overly fast; which could get exploited at the next level. Lacks sharp change-of-direction skill. When projecting inside, he does need to add some size and improve his short-area power at the point of attack to remain productive and durable. Moves well laterally but we have not seen great fluidity slipping or sidestepping the trash which he will need to do until he gains the required bulk. Overall, we still feel Holland projects to be a very solid and productive linebacker at the next level in a blue-collar type style. Potentially the leader of his defensive unit and a guy with invaluable intangibles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2009, 01:49:42 PM »
You guys are getting entirely too sensitive.  B'hams posts in this thread have been funny.

Lighten the fuck up.
I agree, I assume he is being sincere. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2009, 01:53:06 PM »
I personally liked the bong resin breakdown.

By the way, DJ so fat, his favorite food is...seconds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2009, 01:55:41 PM »
Prowler, I was asked to breakdown Auburn's 3 commits.  I'm not bashing them, I've given them credit for their great accomplishments.  This thread was to pump you guys up, you have an amazing 2010 class so far.  I don't understand where your hostility is coming from.  

I thought I gave a fairly good breakdown.
You gave a fairly good breakdown, and a funny one at that....but, you started the topic to bash them by saying "these guys will be kick ass for Auburn in 2010 (Tongue in cheek)...I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to breakdown these 3 titans"

As for DJ Dancing well for a big guy.....He's actually performing more dance moves inside his skin, but because he's so fat, you just can't see it that well. lol
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2009, 02:26:13 PM »
Bravo to Birmingtard and Prowler for their informative and humorous breakdowns of rival recruiting classes of present and past.

Is it just me or does Jake Holland have a little bit of that Sloth from the Goonies eye droop thing going on?

VS 

HEY YOU GUYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2009, 02:50:06 PM »
Bravo to Birmingtard and Prowler for their informative and humorous breakdowns of rival recruiting classes of present and past.

Is it just me or does Jake Holland have a little bit of that Sloth from the Goonies eye droop thing going on?

VS 

PUT..THE BONG....DOWN!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2009, 04:01:44 PM »

PUT..THE BONG....DOWN!!!

So it's just me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hoov5

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2009, 04:10:16 PM »
I'll give you barners some credit, I think your record will improve from last years. Hell it cant get to much worse!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2009, 04:16:09 PM »
I'll give you barners some credit, I think your record will improve from last years. Hell it cant get to much worse!
Or too much worse!  I LOVE ENGRISH!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

JR4AU

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2009, 04:21:19 PM »

Or too much worse!  I LOVE ENGRISH!

That wonderful bammer edjamacashun shining through!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2009, 05:30:01 PM »

VS 

Now.....Sloth, would be the Perfect Middle Linebacker.

Somewhat similar to....

« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 05:32:00 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2009, 07:14:11 PM »
I think the Prowler has nailed it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

number1bammer

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2009, 10:05:14 AM »
 I honestly thought cheez would be able to compete with the great Saban in recruiting, however from the start of things it looks like the ass whippings will continue :s&m: Just saying
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2009, 10:12:44 AM »
I honestly thought cheez would be able to compete with the great Saban in recruiting, however from the start of things it looks like the ass whippings will continue :s&m: Just saying
Bammers: Judging books by their covers because they can't read.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2009, 10:44:22 AM »

riiiiiiight bammer, just see what your dumb bammer ass wants to see. Are you "people" all just fucking stupid?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

hoov5

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2009, 10:54:59 AM »

riiiiiiight bammer, just see what your dumb bammer ass wants to see. Are you "people" all just fucking stupid?

Almost as stupid as you dumbass barners thinking your program is somewhat relevant in college football! Wait a sec, your football program has never been relevant in college football! What was I thinking.  Oh yea, you guys did go undefeated once.........   if you were relevant, you would have played for the NC, but your team is not!!!!!       I for one thought the barn should have played in the NC game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2009, 10:59:12 AM »
Almost as stupid as you dumbass barners thinking your program is somewhat relevant in college football! Wait a sec, your football program has never been relevant in college football! What was I thinking.  Oh yea, you guys did go undefeated once.........   if you were relevant, you would have played for the NC, but your team is not!!!!!       I for one thought the barn should have played in the NC game.
An irrelevant program that has dominated yours over the past decade. Hell, in my lifetime (26 years).

You guys should be used to that, what with teams like LA Monroe and the Utah team you guys thought didn't deserve to share a field with you either handing you your ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hoov5

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2009, 11:01:22 AM »
An irrelevant program that has dominated yours over the past decade. Hell, in my lifetime (26 years).

You guys should be used to that, what with teams like LA Monroe and the Utah team you guys thought didn't deserve to share a field with you either handing you your ass.

When is the last time your tiggers have scored a touchdown??   mmmmmm....... its been a while!!   Hell they didnt even score a touchdown against MSU!  What was 3-2? 

36-0 Bama Bitch!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2009, 11:06:36 AM »
When is the last time your tiggers have scored a touchdown??   mmmmmm....... its been a while!!   Hell they didnt even score a touchdown against MSU!  What was 3-2? 

36-0 Bama Bitch!!!
Hey, at least we beat them so they didn't have a streak going on us like they did on you guys at that point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2009, 11:11:45 AM »

36-0 Bama Bitch!!!
What the fuck does that say about your cesspool of a football program, hoof, if you're getting Dominated by an irrelevant team (uat words) for the past 25 years?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions