Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

uat pulls in another Commitment for 2010.....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
uat pulls in another Commitment for 2010.....
« on: March 09, 2009, 06:04:14 PM »
Austin Sheperd 6'5" 316 lbs, 5.5 (40), 21" (Vertical)

Also had offers from UAB and......Nope, that's it, just an offer from UAB.

http://auburn.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=84645

When North Gwinnett junior offensive lineman Austin Shepherd phoned Alabama coach Nick Saban and assistant coach Kirby Smart on Monday to accept a scholarship offer, part of the discussion centered on the Crimson Tide’s definition of commitment.

Saban made it clear to the 6-foot-4, 310-pound Shepherd that his commitment to Alabama includes not visiting any other schools. Hmmmm....

“Yeah, that’s one thing coach Saban mentioned,” said Shepherd, who had previously taken visits to Alabama, Auburn, Central Florida, Florida State and UAB. “He just wanted to be certain that I’m committed to their school.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/shared-blogs/ajc/cfbrecruit/entries/2009/03/09/north_gwinnett_10.html
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 09:03:00 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
Re: uat pulls in another Commitment for 2010.....
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 10:08:17 PM »
Fuck'em. How does his signing with Ala affect Auburns recruiting? I don't cruise gay bars of bammer websites because unless they are going head to head against us I don't give a flying rats ass what they do or who they sign.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 11:33:28 AM »
Fuck'em. How does his signing with Ala affect Auburns recruiting? I don't cruise gay bars of bammer websites because unless they are going head to head against us I don't give a flying rats ass what they do or who they sign.

You really have no fucking clue as to why he posted that do you?  You just saw it was a post by prowler and had to jump in on it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 02:44:32 PM »
You really have no fucking clue as to why he posted that do you?  You just saw it was a post by prowler and had to jump in on it.
Reading always gets in his way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 02:51:47 PM »

Even with the help of highlighted areas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 06:14:58 PM »
Reading always gets in his way.
Reading is for pussies.....aight

signed,
greasey

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 07:50:25 PM »
Saban tells'em not to visit anyone else.... so what??? Kiffin does the same thing fuckhead tells'em the same thing. Everyone tells them the same thing.
Fuck alabama, fuck chizik and fuck anyone else who does Auburn harm.
This is a stupid assed topic to start a thread on an AUBURN website about.
Stick to Auburn and fuck alabama and their bitch chizik.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 10:03:13 PM »
Saban tells'em not to visit anyone else.... so what??? Kiffin does the same thing fuckhead tells'em the same thing. Everyone tells them the same thing.
Fuck alabama, fuck chizik and fuck anyone else who does Auburn harm.
This is a stupid assed topic to start a thread on an AUBURN website about.
Stick to Auburn and fuck alabama and their bitch chizik.
Here's something you should read....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 12:37:49 AM »
Prowler I would propose to whipping your ass, however it is going to be much more satisfying watching you whine cry and make excuses as you wipe fuckheads short and curlies from around your mouth as you try and explain how that abortion of a hire was everconsiderd by you to be a good idea.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2009, 03:05:18 AM »
Prowler I would propose to whipping your ass, however it is going to be much more satisfying watching you whine cry and make excuses as you wipe fuckheads short and curlies from around your mouth as you try and explain how that abortion of a hire was everconsiderd by you to be a good idea.
You have no fucking clue :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2009, 10:46:14 AM »
Prowler I would propose to whipping your ass
You wouldn't want to do that, some common fuckin' sense might get knocked into your vacant gray matter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2009, 10:48:01 AM »
You wouldn't want to do that, some common fuckin' sense might get knocked into your vacant gray matter.

White boy shit talk at its finest. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Argo

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2009, 10:51:45 AM »

TIFWIW, but I'm hearing from a highly respected poster on another site who got an email from a cousin of the man that keeps Pat Dye's field green, that weasel would kick your ass.  I'm not saying I believe it, it's just what I'm hearing.  It may or may not be true.  I guess time will tell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2009, 11:09:02 AM »
TIFWIW, but I'm hearing from a highly respected poster on another site who got an email from a cousin of the man that keeps Pat Dye's field green, that weasel would kick your ass.  I'm not saying I believe it, it's just what I'm hearing.  It may or may not be true.  I guess time will tell.
See, the difference in that and ALL of the rumors that are going around about your beloved scandal plagued University, is that there hasn't been an email from anyone stating that greasey could kick my ass.  But, in your case, someone has video evidence.  That may or may not be true.  I guess time will tell....May '09
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2009, 11:27:35 AM »
See, the difference in that and ALL of the rumors that are going around about your beloved scandal plagued University, is that there hasn't been an email from anyone stating that greasey could kick my ass.  But, in your case, someone has video evidence.  That may or may not be true.  I guess time will tell....May '09

Didn't say I believed it, just said that it's what I'm hearing.  Hence the TIFWIW.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2009, 11:34:12 AM »

Well played sir. Well played...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2009, 08:14:47 PM »
Actually there is no need for me to resort to violence.
Fuckhead will prove me right in just a few months.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2009, 09:16:43 PM »
Actually there is no need for me to resort to violence.
Fuckhead will prove me right in just a few months.
Feel free to keep him around. We wouldn't mind starting our own streak. :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2009, 11:00:17 PM »
That THAT my friends is what the bammers and the rest of the whole fucking world think of the atrocity of our hiring fuckhead for a "coach". It is a fucking joke to them. We threw up a french flag of surrender with chiziks dumb fuck face plasterd all over it.
And you want to bitch at me because I refuse to eat Unicorn shit till sunshine flows out of my ass.
chizik is a fucking loser. His "body of work" was bouyed by working under 2 fine coaches. When it became time for him to stand on his own two feet he couldn't fucking do it.
Lets see what he has done so far with the orange glasses removed from over our eyes.
He hired an offensive coordinator who pimped a couple of running backs into a gig at Arky, when they shit canned him (call it what you want) he made the move up from a decent SEC west team to the mighty Tulsa Sock Puppets or whatever they are called to take a co-offensive coordinators position. Wait a minute Tulsa is a step down ,,, my bad. 
then he beats the southern miss's and UABs of the world to sign one of the greatest recruiting classes ever to walk the face of Gods green earth. Wait a minute I had a moment of clarity..... He signed the scraps that no one else wanted and a running back too dumb to make into the Louisiana State Penal Colony.
He has not done shit. He is unable to do shit. Football players and football coaches of true SEC caliber are staying away from him in droves.
I fucking fucking FUCKING hate him and what he is doing to Auburn. The only person who likes him is pay dye and that is because he finally feels welcome in the football complex since he quit while his team was getting placed on probation.

No wonder RWS and the rest of the bammers are laughing at us.
With this fucked up hire we deserve it.
War Eagle Fuck chizik.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2009, 03:46:21 AM »

I know that several people on this board that have seen / met Prowler have full confidence that Greasy would be just that after an encounter that resorted to blows...a grease spot.  Greasy would have to resort to slurping mustard flavored hot dog shakes hanging from strings while on the back of his lover's bike.  It wouldn't be pretty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions