When I feel like it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Re: Who Am I?
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2009, 10:43:28 PM »
When I feel like it. 

Fail.  Period.  If you felt half of what you say, you'd have a shitload to write about, but you can't in good conscience. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2009, 10:56:10 PM »
It's gotten to the point where you (and GreaseyWeasel) are to Auburn football as Michael Moore is to America.

"No, you don't understand. I love it deeply. That's why I want to see it utterly fail and be crushed from within. Listen as I twist logic and confuse the issue until you're not sure what we're even arguing about. I will not in any way acknowledge logical counterpoints. Everyone ELSE is a blathering idiot who just doesn't get it."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2009, 11:00:49 PM »
It's gotten to the point where you (and GreaseyWeasel) are to Auburn football as Michael Moore is to America.

"No, you don't understand. I love it deeply. That's why I want to see it utterly fail and be crushed from within. Listen as I twist logic and confuse the issue until you're not sure what we're even arguing about. I will not in any way acknowledge logical counterpoints. Everyone ELSE is a blathering idiot who just doesn't get it."
Is that a direct quote from Kaos or Pinky?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2009, 11:01:49 PM »
Fail.  Period.  If you felt half of what you say, you'd have a shitload to write about, but you can't in good conscience. 

Fuck you, dog breath bitch.  

I write when I have time and when I feel like it.  Right now I don't have it and I don't feel like it.  

I don't give a fiddling fuck in a oak bucket what you think or what you expect.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2009, 11:02:23 PM »
Is that a direct quote from Kaos or Pinky?
No. It was an exercise similar to the original post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2009, 11:07:59 PM »

It's gotten to the point where some of you are Richard Simmons, cheerleading all the fucking time.  

You don't understand a fucking thing if you think I want to see Auburn fail or be crushed.  I thought you had better fucking sense than that.  

i fucking HATE that Auburn hired Gene Chizik. I will hate it until I have a valid reason not to hate it.  You can twist it all around and make yourself feel good if you want, but I'm not in the frame of mind to do so right now.  When you have to dig as hard as some of you fuckers are doing to find something positive to say about the deal, well...  fuck that.  I'm not a "she's got a great personality" kind of person.  If she's a fat ass, I'm going to say so.

I acknowledge logical counterpoints.   I just haven't seen many lately.  You might have some, but your "fuckbuddy" Chowler hasn't had one in months.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2009, 11:09:59 PM »
Fuck you, dog breath bitch.  

I write when I have time and when I feel like it.  Right now I don't have it and I don't feel like it.  

I don't give a fiddling fuck in a oak bucket what you think or what you expect.  

"dog breath bitch"...  :bugs:

Okay...seriously though, as a "head writer"... You suck big time.  Don't tell us you don't feel like writing.  You just know what you're saying is bullshit and you don't want anyone legit to see it.   What you say in here isn't worth the bag of flaming poo you deliver it in.

Why an oak bucket?  Anyway, two fucks and an oak bucket tells me you do care.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2009, 11:11:20 PM »
It's gotten to the point where some of you are Richard Simmons, cheerleading all the fucking time.  

You don't understand a fucking thing if you think I want to see Auburn fail or be crushed.  I thought you had better fucking sense than that.  

i fucking HATE that Auburn hired Gene Chizik. I will hate it until I have a valid reason not to hate it.  You can twist it all around and make yourself feel good if you want, but I'm not in the frame of mind to do so right now.  When you have to dig as hard as some of you fuckers are doing to find something positive to say about the deal, well...  fuck that.  I'm not a "she's got a great personality" kind of person.  If she's a fat ass, I'm going to say so.

I acknowledge logical counterpoints.   I just haven't seen many lately.  You might have some, but your "fuckbuddy" Chowler hasn't had one in months.  

This whole post is just more regurgitated bullshit, and your "Chowler" line is old and tired now.  Time to work on a new shtick. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2009, 11:15:26 PM »
Still stealing material?  Great. 

I do agree with you on one thing.  Some of what I write is regurgitated.  Because SOME of you fucks don't get it the first, third, fifth or fiftieth time I explain it to you.  You keep making up your own shit and ascribing it to me. Instead of reading and understanding, you read and apply your own meaning to it -- which generally has no relation to what was actually said. 
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 11:17:37 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2009, 11:18:12 PM »
Still stealing material?  Great. 

This whole post is just more regurgitated bullshit, and your "Chowler" line is old and tired now.  Time to work on a new shtick. 

Yes, this was copy-written material.   You better cease, stay off my back, or I will attack and you don't want that.  I have the power!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 11:21:01 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2009, 11:21:54 PM »
Yes, this was copy-written material.   You better cease, stay off my back, or I will attack and you don't want that.  I have the power!

Patented senseless post. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2009, 11:24:58 PM »
I'm done with this shit for now. 

You can go ahead and thump your chest and claim you ran me off, but I've got shit to do and I don't really have any interest in filling up two entire threads with your stupidity. 

Here's an idea.  If you want to be ridiculed again tomorrow, start ONE thread and I'll just do it there.  That way everybody else won't have to wade through your nonsense.  You can even have your buddy Prowler post there. Two heads are usually better than one, but in your case.... 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2009, 11:29:08 PM »

You can go ahead and thump your chest and claim you ran me off, but I've got shit to do and I don't really have any interest in filling up two entire threads with your stupidity. 

Here's an idea.  If you want to be ridiculed again tomorrow, start ONE thread and I'll just do it there.  That way everybody else won't have to wade through your nonsense.  You can even have your buddy Prowler post there. Two heads are usually better than one, but in your case.... 

First off, you lyrics recognition FAIL is noted.

Second, your BS is E V E R Y W H E R E, so spare me the "you just start ONE thread" blah blah bullshit and we'll go from there. 

Have a good night Kaos!   :drevil:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2009, 11:40:57 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2009, 09:25:17 AM »

I'm just saying, would it KILL you to step off the ledge every once in a blue moon and say "Hey, Gus Malzahn (or Trooper Taylor, or Tracy Rocker, or Tommy Thigpen, or who the fuck ever) was a great hire by Chizik. He just may possibly prove me wrong yet." Or maybe, "Hey that Emory Blake kid was a great pickup. I can see him stepping up and being an asset next year." No, instead it's "Oh my God, he's from TEXAS?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE THINKING!!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!"

You're Chicken Little. When everything's a disaster your opinion becomes null. Hell, even the bammers on this board can find SOME compliments on SOME aspects of the staff hires and recruiting efforts (the only things Chizik can rationally be judged on thus far).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2009, 09:32:15 AM »

Anyone else get this reference? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2009, 10:38:06 AM »
I'm just saying, would it KILL you to step off the ledge every once in a blue moon and say "Hey, Gus Malzahn (or Trooper Taylor, or Tracy Rocker, or Tommy Thigpen, or who the fuck ever) was a great hire by Chizik. He just may possibly prove me wrong yet." Or maybe, "Hey that Emory Blake kid was a great pickup. I can see him stepping up and being an asset next year." No, instead it's "Oh my God, he's from TEXAS?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE THINKING!!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!"

You're Chicken Little. When everything's a disaster your opinion becomes null. Hell, even the bammers on this board can find SOME compliments on SOME aspects of the staff hires and recruiting efforts (the only things Chizik can rationally be judged on thus far).

Everything HAS been a disaster of some scale since Franklin came on board.  Since then it's been pretty much balls up. Football program's gone from being widely considered one of the top ten in the country to just a notch above Tulane.  I see people already writing off the next three or four years so Chiz can get his own players in there.  I want to kick the living hell out of them. 

When you have to qualify every so-called success with a "considering" or "if you ignore..." then you're already in a hole.  Do you realize how far some of you have had to stretch to make a positive out of it?

Somebody's got to balance the couple of Chizloons here.  BTW, it's the same few who had screaming red-in-the-face meltdowns when I had the audacity to suggest that the Franklin plan was an express train to hell. The fact that it's those same people now who have strokes when I criticize the hire or Chizik, well....

I don't care what Bammers on this or any other board think.  I had plenty of nice things to say about Shula, too.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 10:40:48 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2009, 10:50:49 AM »
Everything HAS been a disaster of some scale since Franklin came on board.  Since then it's been pretty much balls up. Football program's gone from being widely considered one of the top ten in the country to just a notch above Tulane.  I see people already writing off the next three or four years so Chiz can get his own players in there.  I want to kick the living hell out of them. 

When you have to qualify every so-called success with a "considering" or "if you ignore..." then you're already in a hole.  Do you realize how far some of you have had to stretch to make a positive out of it?

Somebody's got to balance the couple of Chizloons here.  BTW, it's the same few who had screaming red-in-the-face meltdowns when I had the audacity to suggest that the Franklin plan was an express train to hell. The fact that it's those same people now who have strokes when I criticize the hire or Chizik, well....

I don't care what Bammers on this or any other board think.  I had plenty of nice things to say about Shula, too.
Do you even remember PChamp? Do you remember the vitriol you had for that guy for being critical of Auburn with about 75% of his posts? You've WAAAAY surpassed the 75% threshold. I was one of the few people that never had a problem with PChamp, and I even have lauded your rants, but Christ, at a certain point enough is enough. I understand that a poster or two sees Chizik as doing no wrong, but it is obvious that Chizik can win the next 6 National Championships in a row, cure cancer, kill Osama Bin Laden with his bare hands, and kick the economy into the Roaring 2010's, and you and GreaseyWeasel would still wish death upon him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2009, 10:55:09 AM »

Wrong.  Everything has NOT been a disaster since the Franklin hire.  If you think it has, then you're just the stereotypical doom and gloomer that finds something to criticize even in a victory on the field.  

How can you say that hiring Trooper Taylor was a disaster?  How could pulling in a top 20 class (we're just a notch above Tulane, remember?) be considered a disaster?  

Does Taylor do too many chest bumps?  That's it, isn't it?  Auburn ain't that kinda football team!  We can't change anything!  We can't recruit a few guys from Texas!  

You're an old man, and you want us all off your lawn.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole