Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Story that's been going around on Gerald West (uat Soft-commit)

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Story that's been going around on Gerald West (uat Soft-commit)
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2009, 08:42:36 PM »
This coming from the bammer that lurks on AU boards all day and argues with anything that we say.  Hook, line and sinker.   :poke:
Hey, apparently you guys wanted me here. Last I checked, I was asked to come here so you guys would have some rivals on the board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2009, 09:03:13 PM »
Ahhahaha, last time I checked Kerry Murphy is now "qualified"....and, Josh Chapman became qualified after former uat coach, Coach Steele contacted a student advisor at Hoover.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2009, 09:03:46 PM »
Hey, apparently you guys wanted me here. Last I checked, I was asked to come here so you guys would have some rivals on the board.

Like he said.... hook, line and sinker.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2009, 10:33:37 PM »
Ahhahaha, last time I checked Kerry Murphy is now "qualified"....and, Josh Chapman became qualified after former uat coach, Coach Steele contacted a student advisor at Hoover.
You're seriously using Kerry Murphy as an example? Seriously? He has spent two years getting qualified. That was probably the dumbest example you could use.

News Flash: The NCAA investigated the Josh Chapman situation and said that UA didn't do shit wrong and it wasn't their fault that Hoover was crooked as fuck internally. Thank you, Mr. Propst. I bet you guys still think we're going to face sanctions and forfeitures for playing him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler