Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

OK I've given myself a day to think about Willis

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: OK I've given myself a day to think about Willis
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2009, 02:05:39 PM »
haha...awesome.  :rofl:

2.0 seems really fucking buggy.  I think I'm just going to wait for Service Pack 1 at least.  If that's not any better, I'm going to revert to 1.0 and wait for the inevitable crash, blowup, mea culpa and subsequent issue of 3.0.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2009, 02:07:02 PM »

2.0 seems really fucking buggy.  I think I'm just going to wait for Service Pack 1 at least.  If that's not any better, I'm going to revert to 1.0 and wait for the inevitable crash, blowup, mea culpa and subsequent issue of 3.0.

Okay. Perfect.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2009, 11:57:14 AM »
not when you're the one sucking my dick.

It doesn't matter if your the one pitching or catching your still playing baseball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2009, 02:27:37 PM »
Greasey....is your name Ed?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2009, 07:20:44 PM »
No Dumbass it is not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2009, 11:31:23 AM »
My .02 cents on Willis.

I hold no I'll will for someone to take another job that he thinks is better for him and his family.  If the information is true that he was bad mouthing Auburn, just because, then FUCK him, he is a disgrace to the coaching profession.

That being said not one of us could sit here and say that we would absolutly unequivocally not do the same thing (take the Alabama job I mean).  Listen I am an Auburn fan to the ninth degree much like most of you. However, it is very easy for us to say "yeah fuck him what a traitor" when we have nothing on the line.  We don't know what happened or what went down, but when you are talking real money with family involved, it is a whole different ball game.  It is easy for me to say that I would never take a job for uat, I hate the school with every fiber of my being, but the chances of them even offering me a coaching job are about 99999999999999 to 1. 

However, if Satan called me up tomorrow and said hey I want to offer you 400,000 and a new car, you better fucking believe I would at least consider it, ah fuck me I would take it. As I would suspect most of you would.  So cast the stones you want, just keep that perspective in mind. 

As far as those of you that don't think Chizik was involved in some way, might want to cut back on the drugs. He's the one that has been picking the staff last time I checked, and he fucked up the Willis deal.  Whether he hired him back because of the recruits or not is immaterial it just looks bad and obviously pissed Willis off.  I would think that Chizik would do all of his due dilligence before making a decision as harsh as firing someone.  Was he 100% part of the problem no one here knows and I would venture to say that only Chizik and Willis know, but bottom line is Chizik deserves part of the blame!  Prowler and Chop you guys are entitled to your opinions as Kaos is entitled to his but the whole Chizik can do no wrong chest bumping makes me  :puke:.

I haven't made a decision on him either way, I would like to see how we play, but jesssuussss you guys are making me not like him. Why don't we let him get through a season of play before crowning him king of kings, just sayin!

Last thing.... :soap: its called capitalization and punctuation RWS look into it. I mean God knows I am no writer and my gramah is teh sux, but good lord man I can't even read half your shit it gives me a headache.  How do you expect us to even take you somewhat seriously when you don't even have paragraphs...at the minimum space that shit out.  Halleluiah where's the Tylenol.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:39:01 AM by BK AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2009, 11:56:59 AM »
I'll be damned if I'll take a cut in pay like that to go work for Saban.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2009, 12:43:50 PM »
I'll be damned if I'll take a cut in pay like that to go work for Saban.
all except for you moneybags
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2009, 01:22:18 PM »
My .02 cents on Willis.

Who is this Willis that you speak of?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2009, 02:32:04 PM »
all except for you moneybags

That's Mr. Moneybags to you, bitch.  Now fetch me a Dos Equis and a young Latino woman.  I crave Mexican.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2009, 09:20:33 PM »
My .02 cents on Willis.

I hold no I'll will for someone to take another job that he thinks is better for him and his family.  If the information is true that he was bad mouthing Auburn, just because, then FUCK him, he is a disgrace to the coaching profession.

That being said not one of us could sit here and say that we would absolutly unequivocally not do the same thing (take the Alabama job I mean).  Listen I am an Auburn fan to the ninth degree much like most of you. However, it is very easy for us to say "yeah fuck him what a traitor" when we have nothing on the line.  We don't know what happened or what went down, but when you are talking real money with family involved, it is a whole different ball game.  It is easy for me to say that I would never take a job for uat, I hate the school with every fiber of my being, but the chances of them even offering me a coaching job are about 99999999999999 to 1. 

However, if Satan called me up tomorrow and said hey I want to offer you 400,000 and a new car, you better fucking believe I would at least consider it, ah fuck me I would take it. As I would suspect most of you would.  So cast the stones you want, just keep that perspective in mind. 

As far as those of you that don't think Chizik was involved in some way, might want to cut back on the drugs. He's the one that has been picking the staff last time I checked, and he fucked up the Willis deal.  Whether he hired him back because of the recruits or not is immaterial it just looks bad and obviously pissed Willis off.  I would think that Chizik would do all of his due dilligence before making a decision as harsh as firing someone.  Was he 100% part of the problem no one here knows and I would venture to say that only Chizik and Willis know, but bottom line is Chizik deserves part of the blame!  Prowler and Chop you guys are entitled to your opinions as Kaos is entitled to his but the whole Chizik can do no wrong chest bumping makes me  :puke:.

I haven't made a decision on him either way, I would like to see how we play, but jesssuussss you guys are making me not like him. Why don't we let him get through a season of play before crowning him king of kings, just sayin!

Last thing.... :soap: its called capitalization and punctuation RWS look into it. I mean God knows I am no writer and my gramah is teh sux, but good lord man I can't even read half your shit it gives me a headache.  How do you expect us to even take you somewhat seriously when you don't even have paragraphs...at the minimum space that shit out.  Halleluiah where's the Tylenol.
Bammer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2009, 07:02:55 AM »
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 09:33:33 AM by BK AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions